The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An unexpected journey awaits

camping...
Old 08-01-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Miksky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro
Old 09-01-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Old 09-01-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 09-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 9
driftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of light

There were other dancers with Nana on the stage too, but obviously anyone can see which of them is the most popular.

The most of them got around $100-$150 for that performance.

However, Nana got almost $1000. That's the vast difference in sexual beauty she had compared to the rest.

When she got down the stage, immediately she screamed out while running to our table, with her boobs bouncing all over.

Nana: db! you came! I am so happy to see you

At this moment, the view around was extraordinary.

Gerald's face was totally in shocked, and he couldn't close his jaw.

Other guys around just look at me in envy and jealousy.

As she reaches our table, she gave me a big hug.

I could feel her soft boobs pressing on my stomach area.

Her sweet smelling hair was lingering in my nose, while my hands ran over her back to her ass.

And i could feel she was once again wearing g-string as i can feel it through her skirt which immediately brought life to my dick.

db: Yes i came. You did some black magic to me, which made me can't stop thinking about you.
Nana: aww. so you're telling me that you miss me right!
db: (ignoring her question) hey this is my friend Gerald.
db: Do me a favor and bring your prettiest friends here to drink with him.
Nana: Okay ka. Anything you want, my baby.

I watch as Nana walks away to find her friends, and Gerald took this chance to ask.

Gerald: what the fuck was that?
Old 09-01-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

driftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of light

I tried my best to reiterate whatever that happened last night to Gerald before Nana came back with her friends, which were the other dancers.

Lets just say as much as Gerald was kinda jealous of me, he was also happy as right now, he was surrounded by 3 hot and sexy dancers.

The night went on as usual as we played some games and have our fun.

And during the games, Nana's hands were all over me.

At one point, she deliberately sit between my legs and started grinding my dick using her butt.

To punish her for what she did, I ran my fingers gently near her thighs, very close to her pussy, while nibbling on her ear lobe, exhaling my breath and making some moans sounds in it.

This definitely did the trick as she responded by moaning too which everyone at the table could hear.

Knowing that i was about to get some action, Gerald immediately responded by getting the rest to play some games by themselves, leaving Nana and I alone.

Nana reposition herself to sit on my lap facing me and we started to engage ourself in a tongue war.

While frenching each other, she had her hands stroking my dick from outside my pants, while i had mine both firmly cupped on her amazing butt.

We were getting on hot and heavy with each other when we heard,

Dancer friend 1: *coughs* Nana, our performance next.

Before she left, she whisper to me

Nana: baby, when i am performing, you don't have to waste money and give me flowers. okay?
db: We see how? Not nice to not give since you are working also. Later you get fired.
Nana: Don't worry, I can easily earn back whatever I miss today. *winks*

Reluctantly, I let her go, but she gave me a preview of what i will be getting later.

She deliberately drop her bag on the ground and went to retrieve it by bending over slowly and arching her back.

This gave me the most amazing view of the ass.

And obviously she didn't mind being an exhibitionist as Gerald was right beside me and he also could see everything.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Qenzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support this nice story, camping for more updates
Old 09-01-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingboy View Post
Reluctantly, I let her go, but she gave me a preview of what i will be getting later.

She deliberately drop her bag on the ground and went to retrieve it by bending over slowly and arching her back.

This gave me the most amazing view of the ass.

And obviously she didn't mind being an exhibitionist as Gerald was right beside me and he also could see everything.
As i watch Nana got on stage and strut her stuff, every head flicks and every seductive look / pose was directed to me, I couldn't help but had a raging hardon.

And there came the flower girl pestering us to get the flowers for the dancers.

Gerald was having a hard time choosing which girl he wanted to give.

I told him to choose which ever he wanted, the remaining 2, i will give whatever he gives.

However, i deliberately did not give Nana, as i wanted to see if she meant what she said.

At the end of the performance, the entire group came back to our table, including Nana.

And she was so happy to see that I listened to what she said.

db: hey babe, sorry never give you. You ask me not to.
Nana: yes baby, I'm not angry with you.
db: Then you don't have to entertain those people that gave you?
Nana: I don't want, I want to stay here with you. (as she stroke by hardon which was obviously visible)
db: Nana, you have to be appreciative to those who support you. Go and entertain them for awhile, i will wait for you.

Nana left my table with a pout but she knows that i understand her situation.

I felt a tinge bit of jealously when i see her mingling and entertaining with other guys, but i just tried to distract myself with the other dancers who were at our table.

Dancer friend 3: Oh finally you are alone! My name is Mel.
db: And my name is ....
Mel: db.. i know. I was looking at you for very long already. (stroking my leg)
Mel: Thank you for the flower ka.

Mel was a typical GND type with b cup boobs. However, as i know Nana's past, i didn't want let her see that I am just like any horny guy.

I tried to move away abit from Mel, and we ended up playing some dice games.

As the game goes on and Mel gets a bit more drunk, she started touching me more and hugging me.

I know if i let this continue, i definitely won't be able to control myself.

So i proceeded to excuse myself for the washroom.

As i make my way to the washroom, I suddenly felt someone hold my hand and lead me to the back exit of the club

It was Nana!
Old 09-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

nice update bro, support
Old 09-01-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Shingles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS, please continue!
Old 10-01-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
bet365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start to a nice story.

Camping here for more.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story ts.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingboy View Post

As i make my way to the washroom, I suddenly felt someone hold my hand and lead me to the back exit of the club

It was Nana!
We were at the backstairs where Nana pushed me against the wall, jumped on me with legs wrap round my back and started to french kiss me like long lost lovers.

As we pause for a breath, i asked her.

db: Are you sure you wanna do it here?
Nana: I can't wait anymore. If i do, someone else will eat you.
db: ohh. you saw that? I'm sorry, are you angry?
Nana: No, i'm not. I only know you today ka. And i also don't believe that a guy will stay with one girl.
Nana: I just want you to fuck me now.

I didn't need a second invitation.

As i was carrying her, i could feel her entire ass with her g string.

I push the g string aside and felt a clean shaven pussy.

It was already so wet.

I decided to carry her on my shoulders and eat her delicious pussy, and it was a pleasant surprise as there wasn't any smell to it.

Her moans could be heard echoed in the entire stairways as i could feel her thighs tighten at my neck.

db: baby, your pussy taste so good.

Nana couldn't reply to my words as she was busy enjoying getting her pussy eaten out.

I untie her white formal t, run my fingers around her bra and pull it down slightly.

I managed let free one side of her amazing boobs before i use my fingers to gently play with her erected nipples.

And as i felt her body shiver, I knew she has had her orgasm.

I proceeded to take my dick out of my pants, brought her down but still carrying her and slowly enter her wonderful swollen pussy.

It felt so good as it was lubricated by her own cum.

We both hug each other so tight as i fuck her while standing and carrying her.

The entire staircase was filled with moans and sounds of her ass slamming into my thighs.

Nana: Baby, dont stop, dont stop, dont stop, urghhh.. ahhhh..

I knew this was her second orgasm but i was far from it, as it takes me awhile to cum when i drink.

I moved her to a doggy style position, the position I have been waiting to do on her for so long.

I left the white formal T on, but unbuckle her bra and let those tits be free.

And from that, I started pounding her like a beast.

Her black skirt run up towards her waist, her boobs was bouncing everywhere as i placed both of my hands on her ass and slammed my dick in her.

As i was enjoying this wonderful moment, from the side of my eyes, i realized someone was actually peeping at us!
Old 10-01-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
preciouswood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS.

Hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1