The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12748 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is love dead?

You have no money.
No qualifications.
No full-time job.
Yet you blow $$$ on pussy.
Says a lot about character.
This girl is truly wise!
Old 08-01-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

nothing more to add here.. everyone already echoed my thoughts.. guess you're still young.. she parted some words of wisdom. Love can only bring you thus far.. it's true.. you'll know when you're a little older, a little wiser.

Move on, there are a lot more fishes in the ocean. Time to get out before things turn ugly. Good luck!
Old 09-01-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

TS you do what you need to do...go through what you need to. The more we advise you the more he will reject our advise....when he has gone all the phases he will be a better person for it.
When have ever just take advice from others compare to us doing what we want and go through the pain and come out stronger for it...

My humble two cents.
Old 09-01-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

You got it wrong...she liked u...not love u...that's where many guys get confused and hurt.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
starshots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
You got it wrong...she liked u...not love u...that's where many guys get confused and hurt.
She liked TS, she loves $$ …. the end!
Old 09-01-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

TS, if you are still reading this thread.

Suite Up, Man Up and get moving to BE THAT SOMEBODY.

I remembered the lady I like almost 20 years ago, (when I was still young and just started my career), she was direct to me, I quote her;

"Nightprowler, you have looks, you got the height, and you are sweet. You will make a good boyfriend, but you got No Car, No Career and No Money..." than she went "hahahaha" laughing. She say it as a joke but I knew she meant it. That was the day I woke up and understand like what many Bros say, Love cannot sustain life...much worst in our little red dot.

Today I am happily married to a woman prettier than the lady who rejected me, have wonderful children and a beautiful house that people envy.

Sometimes, I actually thank that woman. If not for her, I may not have woken up than. Of course all this that I have now brought me many good bonks as well, now, I am just a contented man enjoying my family life. Because, home is still the sweetest and calmest.

Good Luck TS, Cheong and be Successful...
Old 09-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
indulgent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
I find nothing wrong with the girl who is just being pragmatic in this darn materialistic world of ours.
Morever TS say they were only but friend not the bgr type.
爱情不能当面包吃。
I fully agreed with you on above comment.

Suppose you have a daughter and you hope she will marry a guy who can give her a better life. i see this as nothing wrong.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
indulgent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Do me a favour will u? Now start working hard for ur future 5-10 years down the road come back to sbf and read abt this thread that u have started

U will realise what the hell were u thinking at tat time?

Move on with ur life... u think it bother her if u feel sad or emotional? Let not bluff ourselves

Cheers and a happy new year to u
Bro

Your comments excellent.

If you are successful and earn plenty of money then with full confidence - why worry no girls fall for you.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheer up bro, love is not dead. But she is not the right woman for you as perspective of life is different of her. Dun ever fall to depression over her because is not worth it, 2 choices for you; the ocean is full of fishes, you won't need to be worry about that. Focus on your career, which i think is better. With money you dun need to find woman, they will flood to you like mad. Do think about it.
Old 09-01-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Qenzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indulgent View Post
I fully agreed with you on above comment.

Suppose you have a daughter and you hope she will marry a guy who can give her a better life. i see this as nothing wrong.
Exactly what I wanted to say.
Old 09-01-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Miksky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Cheer up bro, love is not dead. But she is not the right woman for you as perspective of life is different of her. Dun ever fall to depression over her because is not worth it, 2 choices for you; the ocean is full of fishes, you won't need to be worry about that. Focus on your career, which i think is better. With money you dun need to find woman, they will flood to you like mad. Do think about it.
Fully agreed, well said bro!
Old 09-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
artix369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its a realistic world. TS have to go through this lousy feeling phase.
Get on with life.
When things get better and happier, you may find this a blessing in disguise.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 57
raymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to all

To TS, I am not sure what is your exact age but things will only get better... Provided you can change your mindset.

I have a story similar to yours too. There was an attractive girl who I was heads over heels with. She had a prettt face, big seductive eyes and a glorious butt. We were young, and being young of course meant I was poor and low down in the social and corporate ladder. I didn't come from a rich family so can only lanlan suck thumb.

At this time, the girl I like was due to go for an overseas exchange program in Europe. I decided to man up and confess to her my feelings. And I was so happy until marikita when she said she felt the same way too however as she was leaving the cuntry she couldn't commit and told me to wait. I swore that I will keep my lanjiao celibate for her.

Fucking 2 weeks later when she was at her exchange program she was already with an AMDK. So same thing like you, think of her lubricating a white stick when she said all the crap to me stung.

But then I manned up and many years later, even though I dont consider myself a success, I now have a beautiful family, got married to a beautiful wife and have a decent career. She on the other hand, is aimless and got dumped by the angmoh, and is single now still.

So the most important thing is like what our other fellow samsters here say, focus on urself and dont despair.

Coz despair is but a blackhole that is deeper than a viet pussy. You will never get to the end of it and when you finally do, you will realise it was but an empty cave after all.

Cheers mate! Suit up and shape up!
Old 09-01-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by macboy123 View Post
Sorry bros and sis, gonna be a long post...

Me and this girl are colleagues. We started working with each other 5-6 months ago and we became. We started texting each other every night and started sharing personal stuff about her life and background. She loves my corny jokes and I love seeing her smile and her laughs. At this point, I knew I am already in love and legit saw her as my future wife.

So, around 3 months ago, I decided to man up. Told her I really liked her and asked if she sees a future with me during dinner. Take note, we are still just considered friends up until now. She replied saying she do have the same feelings for me too but its best if we just stay as friends.

I asked her, "Why? Is there something wrong about me?". She said, she wants to marry a man who is more stable in his career with a better pay. Mind you, we were both on temp contracts and let's just say our pay is enough to survive. But I genuinely told her, that with the two of us being together, I believe we can overcome any obstacle. Told her I will work my hardest to become permanent or even find a better job with a higher salary.

She told me that without a degree, our qualifications can only get us so far in terms of salary. At this point, I can see she started to tear up and saying sorry to me. She even said, "Love can sustain us now, but not in the long run". I hate that line but can't argue about that in the end. To lighten up the mood, I jokingly said, "Then I hope you marry a millionaire! ha ha" but deep inside my hear sank lower than the titanic.

Ever since that week, she started to distant herself from me. The personal texts stopped and the talking was kept to a minimum at work. I kind of knew she wanted us to just be back to "normal" friends. This is where the worst part comes.

Around early December last year, I found out not that she is in a relationship with some MNC manager. And from the sound of it, its serious as they are looking to find a suitable flat. It took her only a month and a half to get over me and find someone? I tried to talk to her personally and all she replied was ,"please leave me alone, I have a boyfriend now". At that moment, I knew there was no coming back for me.

That's when I started to break down. Went on here and had bonk-spree for like 2-3 weeks up till the point it became unhealthy. To so called, "relieve" my broken heart. After all that crazy shit, now I just lay on my bed reading back our past messages when we were happy. Deep inside, I knew she loved me but I guess money is still the most important.

Thank you again bros and sis for reading this long ass post. I know money is crucial in a marriage, but doesn't factors like love, personality take into account to? Is love dead now in this generation, especially within the younger generations now? I want to see her happy but its killing me seeing her with another guy. At this rate, I definitely have to switch once my contract finishes.
There's no love to begin with...at least on her end...

For you who have love, it's DOA (dead on arrival).

Next time , don spill yr love so early and easily... Probe for clues and confirmation before you make a confession...

Use yr big head , then yr small head will get it's chance...
Old 09-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Move on. Use that as a motivation to strive in your career.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1