The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gals who had boyfriends before, are unlikely to be virgins right?

Depends lo, virgin at the cunt or at the ass 😂
Old 16-01-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
This guy is a jerk.
What is he trying to prove ... bragging right?
示威 or 得到了便宜扮乖 ?
For sure he was bragging that time after taken her first time. Especially he only took 3 months to bed her. Cant blame him for bragging. Many bros will do so too. I left him a very pretty unused package as I have tested her mouth.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazette05 View Post
What’s stopping you from convincing her to give test driving a go?
Already past the infatuation period. Now see her just ok only. Only when i grow older than finally understand why last time ppl keep telling me don't give up forest for 1 tree
Old 16-01-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
You said that you didnt pop her cherry... but surely you engaged in heavy petting, blowjobs, finger fucking rigght?
Kiss, BJ, PCC for me have. Finger only rub outside a bit.
Cannot put inside.

Honeymoon period of a relationship should be able to at least advance to BJ and PCC in my opinion. If not, perhaps she is just not that into me
Old 17-01-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lackadaisical View Post
I knew of a 28 yo virgin. She married and have a kid now.
I know few similar examples...
Old 19-01-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very unlikely. my mom used to tell me she waited till marriage and i should too. she said Christian, can control and wait even if dating

one day met an ex colleague of hers and found out she used to be a wild party girl. famous among colleagues for being a slut. lol
Old 19-01-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Does it matter that a girl will lose her value, possible have std, dirty and not a wife material if she is no longer a virgin? Are you dating/marrying a pussy/for sex or a person?
Quote:
Originally Posted by starling1 View Post
Who are you to be bother by whether she is a virgin or not if you are not anymore I got no problem so long as she is faithful to me its all in the past I don't bother
Quote:
Originally Posted by 124asf124 View Post
Some people say virginity is overrated these days
Just imagine one day you're having beer with your colleague, your wife walks towards you guys from a distance, and your colleague, not knowing that she's your wife, says, "you see that milf there, I fucked her before when we were in uni."

Your theories are nice and idealistic. But if you decide to marry an opened can, you may need a strong stomach to swallow ur pride in case such things, although highly unlikely but still possible if you're unlucky enough, happen. Good luck!

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 19-01-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Just imagine one day you're having beer with your colleague, your wife walks towards you guys from a distance, and your colleague, not knowing that she's your wife, says, "you see that milf there, I fucked her before when we were in uni."

Your theories are nice and idealistic. But if you decide to marry an opened can, you may need a strong stomach to swallow ur pride in case such things, although highly unlikely but still possible if you're unlucky enough, happen. Good luck!
this is kind of what happened to me, met my mom's ex colleague (they were former SQ staff). he didn't know that it's my mom and he shared about how she was sort of the "office slut"
Old 19-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dercius View Post
very unlikely. my mom used to tell me she waited till marriage and i should too. she said Christian, can control and wait even if dating

one day met an ex colleague of hers and found out she used to be a wild party girl. famous among colleagues for being a slut. lol
Parents have to BS the kids, just like govt BS the citizens.
Old 19-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Parents have to BS the kids, just like govt BS the citizens.
yeah, what I found about about her really quite shocking. she was those stereotypical air hostess party girls who slept around a lot. seems her nickname among the pilots was "swallow" because of the sex act
Old 19-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
yeah, what I found about about her really quite shocking. she was those stereotypical air hostess party girls who slept around a lot. seems her nickname among the pilots was "swallow" because of the sex act
Ur dad must be a happy man 😂
Old 19-01-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't be appalled by these realities.
Alot of people got a few masks which nobody knows.
Old 20-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
uglykitten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusonSoong View Post
Surely there has to be some sex involved or intimacy more than friends

I was still a virgin after having 3 BF
Old 20-01-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starling1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post

You already said "your wife" what are you going to do?
Old 21-01-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 15
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglykitten View Post
I was still a virgin after having 3 BF
But surely there must have been some 'action' other then sex? Mebbe your bfs are too guai
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1