The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2019, 05:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ayamchicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How should I fuck my virgin gf

Recently my virgin gf giving a lot of problems. I am quite unhappy with her and plan to fuck her soon. Any suggestions on how to fuck her? Go easy on her or just fuck and pump her hard. So far I only heavy petting and pump her mouth only. Also licked her pussy but not yet fuck her in the pussy.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How should I fuck my virgin gf

you intend to marry her?
if not better leave her alone.
there is a risk later become very sticky.
but is still up to you to take the risk.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by seow View Post
you intend to marry her?
After fuck confirm sticky! Coz she will feel that she had given TS her most important thing. If she is the 想不开type。than drama liao
Old 16-01-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
verge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you intend to marry her?
Well said and I fully agreed.
De-flower a gal will have to pay price.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayamchicken View Post
Recently my virgin gf giving a lot of problems. I am quite unhappy with her and plan to fuck her soon. Any suggestions on how to fuck her? Go easy on her or just fuck and pump her hard. So far I only heavy petting and pump her mouth only. Also licked her pussy but not yet fuck her in the pussy.
put your ayam chicken in her pussy
Old 16-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

I would say that if you are only intended to fuck her for fun, leave her alone. And she doesn't want to let you de-flora her, leave her alone. The best, just leave her alone with her virginity, virgins are hard to find, you should care for that until she is married to you.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 16-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
After fuck confirm sticky! Coz she will feel that she had given TS her most important thing. If she is the 想不开type。than drama liao
一哭。。。

二闹。。。

三上悠亚

Old 16-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

You sound like a 16 yo boy. Then again having joined since 2013 means u would be 10 yo when u first register.

A lot of bros here have given u sound advice. If u truly love her, then proceed to the next stage. Gentle or rough sex it all depends on your own preference.

If u are just playing around, spare a thought for the girl even if she might be a lousy gf. Karma works in circles.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

i am sure she will report you for rape if you deflower her for fun and you deserve because you started off with the intention . 20 years with 10 rotans. Maybe you should save some money and go find a prostitute .
Ps: If she is underage, she can call rape even if she agreed to have sex with you.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Saongsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I like how mature the reply are to your questions that shows that mature people think while immature and naivety brings troubles and shame
Old 16-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Saongsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like how true people here respond to TS. Mature people equates responsible actions. Just think think think and dont ruin people lives
Old 16-01-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
stanins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
how you know if she really a virgin?
I was about to ask that
Old 16-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
paliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you intend to marry her?
Well said bro!!
Old 16-01-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you intend to marry her?
Upz for your very good advice here.
Old 17-01-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 10
coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!coconutboy is one of the Best!

I agree with the bros on this issue. It seems like you are posting here asking for advice because u just want to fuel your ego to pump her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1