The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
That time I still farking greenhorn in Wetnam, even go KTVs also our rep handle all the transactions including giving tips to the VBs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I remember that time go local joint, you asked for Karaoke, they will provide a man who will play the electric organ and you choose all the oldie songs. My way was the hottest song then... hahaha
Old 08-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
I remember that time go local joint, you asked for Karaoke, they will provide a man who will play the electric organ and you choose all the oldie songs. My way was the hottest song then... hahaha
those now called phong thue...sing together with a band mainly electric organ, drum set, guitar...can sing duet with their host usually a pretty gal...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-05-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont have so much lah uncle, I google liao its about 6500vnd to 1 USD in 1990, yours should be in 1994 si mm si??? nowadays no need to try to remember as too long ago so google is the best option

Anyway that time USD damn big deal liao not like now fallen so much against SGD

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
back in 2008...exchange rate 1SGD = 11,000 dong....

Quote:
Budget terminal was a silly failure to save $$$ on construction, only 2 or 3 year after construction many things start looking like crap especially the wall painting peeling and the toilets, really sia suay Sinkapor image

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
serve a purpose then and Tiger flight was one of my favorite...seabass will say believe me or not - I helped carry babies to the plane...

Old 08-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

serve a purpose then and Tiger flight was one of my favorite...seabass will say believe me or not - I helped carry babies to the plane...
wow... that means

1990, 1 sing dollar 3000+ dong
1994, 1 sing dollar 5000+ dong
2008, 1 sing dollar 11,000
now, 17,000

like tht chinese rmb been stable loh. last time got 外汇卷 ( which we also bypass )... hahah

1990s ard 5.5 - 6.1 ( incl black market ) ... til lowerest 4.5 ( few years back ) ... now abt 5.

indo money also quite jia lark loh, cant really rem. i think in the early 1990s call chicken 24 hrs was like S$16

thai, i also cant rem much, but i think exchange been quite stable since 1990. chicken 24hrs service was like $20+ sing.

Last edited by langpalang; 08-05-2019 at 01:29 PM.
Old 08-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Last time Long ago coin bigger than bullock cart wheel. Eat also count money till want to laugh. Those days I got check with waiter his pay only $10 a month. Now in sillypore $10 can buy happy meal ? Heng now I eat at Manila’s Chinatown Hong Kong restaurant like $6.50 for 3 also can tabao because cannot finish because eye bigger than stomach

Coming back to 1990 HCMC, got shock why city like sg’s 60s. Whitewash peeling from dilapidated wall and building facades. Roadside, back alley barbers offering haircuts. Middle aged French speaking waiters serving the delicious steak. Central market got so much dessert that will put any rainbow to shame.

Last time the airport check like very strict one, Pasar malam my belongings like they scare I take their national treasure like that. If you step out, a sea of people confronts u. I think if a wetnamese come back from overseas, the whole village is there to receive him/her/shim. That time near the airport got one street sells roasted dog meat. Look like suckling pigs but upon closer inspection( or maybe my observation power la) really dog meat.

I did 11 tours during 90-91,each(edited) lasting max 10 days. That time if go out of HCMC like Vong tau must register with police one

Last edited by seabass; 08-05-2019 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
dunno leh, mayb i never explore enough in viet.. .hahaha

i still find viet bu here more swee leh... hahha

haha... i forget, u like the young ones, tht one must come from the source ... hahaha

Depends lor. There are many vietbuis that simply prefer to work in MY or SG. They don't want to work locally. But as with SG, MY has been cracking down and the general weakness of the RM has discouraged many of the nicer ones to return.

Quality is a toss up. But there are nice ones that are as good as home turf if you know where to look.

KTV in MY is still decent if you don't go for the really atas ones. With a group of 4 blokes, can budget in 500 each for room/beer/girl sitting.

If want to tapau, better arrange your own unless you really like the girl you sit with. But playability is on the low side.

Wah Liao, plenty of old dogs here. Many vietbuis here were not even born yet when you guys visited Vietnam the first time.
Old 08-05-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Edit. Double post
Old 08-05-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Last time Long ago coin bigger than bullock cart wheel. Eat also count money till want to laugh. Those days I got check with waiter his pay only $10 a month. Now in sillypore $10 can buy happy meal ? Heng now I eat at Manila’s Chinatown Hong Kong restaurant like $6.50 for 3 also can tabao because cannot finish because eye bigger than stomach

Coming back to 1990 HCMC, got shock why city like sg’s 60s. Whitewash peeling from dilapidated wall and building facades. Roadside, back alley barbers offering haircuts. Middle aged French speaking waiters serving the delicious steak. Central market got so much dessert that will put any rainbow to shame.

Last time the airport check like very strict one, Pasar malam my belongings like they scare I take their national treasure like that. If you step out, a sea of people confronts u. I think if a wetnamese come back from overseas, the whole village is there to receive him/her/shim. That time near the airport got one street sells roasted dog meat. Look like suckling pigs but upon closer inspection( or maybe my observation power la) really dog meat.

I did 11 tours during 90-91 lasting max 10 days. That time if go out of HCMC like Vong tau must register with police one.
wah...so ulu. I'm a modern arrive(r) then (even that was 15 years ago!)... "old dog" huh, the girl will be 15 this year ha..

soon it will come...
Old 08-05-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
wah...so ulu. I'm a modern arrive(r) then (even that was 15 years ago!)... "old dog" huh, the girl will be 15 this year ha..
haha...those born 2000 to 2002 already out in market now...just see if can get her...

Old 08-05-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh......you are slightly earlier than me, mine was 91 or 92 if I can remembered correctly, 1990 was only travelling to BKK & JKT for work nia nia haven go Wetnam yet........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
90 got go to bangcock.. also ulu ulu place like boarder town of Aranyapratet. That kind got soldier checkpoint. Ah Ping Ker ask, and I always replied, Putt Thai Mai dai ( no speak thai). I Guess at what he responded, kinda like if you don’t speak thai, how can you reply in thai? Catch 22 darn it ! So no choice say, putt thai nit noi ( translated, speak little thai). So wait n wait. Check passport, driving license left right center, give up, wave to go.

Other days when the police are hungry they will also put up the their own check points. Driving is fun in those days because only up country like little cars. Once in awhile can go to BKK to destress on the pretension of repair pc or get parts. One day when I was minding my own biz in BKK, this masseur told me she is from aranyapratet and we hit it off on a on/off fling

Last edited by seabass; 08-05-2019 at 09:10 PM.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

You know me, I always rush to the aircraft ground support ladders to assist those like want to fall down like that one. One time on the tarmac in Rabual, New Britain, I help the Papuans but that is another story
Old 08-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
wow... that means

1990, 1 sing dollar 3000+ dong
1994, 1 sing dollar 5000+ dong
2008, 1 sing dollar 11,000
now, 17,000

like tht chinese rmb been stable loh. last time got 外汇卷 ( which we also bypass )... hahah

1990s ard 5.5 - 6.1 ( incl black market ) ... til lowerest 4.5 ( few years back ) ... now abt 5.

indo money also quite jia lark loh, cant really rem. i think in the early 1990s call chicken 24 hrs was like S$16

thai, i also cant rem much, but i think exchange been quite stable since 1990. chicken 24hrs service was like $20+ sing.
1990s the Indochinese countries many non convertible currencies. If buy valuable things better use Greenback. That is why got black market. Sometimes got to ask around, then go to back alley to convert the pocket money to use in places where dollar cannot be used. If go in to pay salary must bring dollar also because these exotic money nobody want to touch. Why people scare to convert? Like Indonesia last time 100 rp also got rhinoceros photo paper money but now cannot use already

Last edited by seabass; 08-05-2019 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Bro, ulu to the max. Where got 4G that time, not even got mobile phone. Everything must preplan fire plan. Worse than army. Your ride come 1/2 hour later you arm chio liao. The HCMC airport was so ulu, you can see aged military aircrafts under concrete domes. Got other place laggi more ulu. First time I fly to Mandalay got to make pit stop at some Shan state. You can walk to the side of the runway and take picture of the Fokker planes. Now that is ulu. Another time I flew from batam to pontianak, the plane made a stopover in java. Then an young lady all dressed up Ibu Ibu. The ground crew pleaded with her to get down because apparently she got her ticket from scalpers and someone with a legit ticket appeared. Talk about airline overbooking. She was not in the flight manifest also can fly. Ulu is ulu does

Last edited by seabass; 08-05-2019 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah how you survive in Wetnam without a data sim??? nowadays if no data seems so handicapped liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Can. Finger poke hole on rotary phone

Long ago when you say Iphone they will give u a bowl of noodle made by Ai
Old 09-05-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
I am quoting 1994 la. Not so sure before how much. For a very time it was 11000 to 1 usd.

That time catwalk was called le lai. hottest place in town.

Of cos lah you have been their loyal customer for many years liao...... all these years I only stepped in twice I think, both times for work and never tapao from there before.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1