The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Zacross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My mum Susan

So very nice story, pls keep going bro TS
Old 02-08-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 4
LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!

Your story makes my cock hard! Camping for more episode!
Old 03-08-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
6club deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, thanks for sharing
Old 06-08-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot bro! please do continue sharing.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

3 some .........
Old 08-08-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
kurk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, cannot stop reading and please continue...
Old 15-08-2020, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Dear… I am sorry. But I am going to get your best buddy to fuck me again, together with your beloved daughter…

Betty opened the door and closed it silently. She stripped all her remaining clothing and hugged Rodney from behind. Rodney was happily pounding Sophie and got shocked when someone hugged him. He turned his head immediately and saw Betty, her hands were roaming from his chest to his ass as she kneel down and hug his thigh while massaging his balls, feeling how his dick connects him and her daughter.

“Give me your dick… I want your dick…” Betty murmurs in burning lust.

Sophie felt another hand touching her pussy and a woman's voice. She turned her head and was shocked to see mom kneeling, caressing her pussy and Rodney’s balls. “Mom! What’s happening??”

Rodney continued to ram her pussy non-stop. “Your mom loves my cock just like you, kekeke. Get on the bed Betty. Get into position just like your daughter”.

Betty swiftly got on the bed and got into doggy style, side by side to Sophie, ass up ready for Rodney’s insertion. Rodney smacked her ass while fucking Sophie. “See? Your mom is a slut for my dick”.

Betty moaned when Rodney slapped her ass. “Please fuck me… I want your cock inside me…”

Sophie was confused why mom acted like this. Was mom fucking uncle Rodney behind dad’s back?? But she also dun care now, the dick just feels too good going in and out of her wet pussy. “No dun pull out!” She exclaimed when Rodney pulled out and plunged it into Betty's waiting hot cunt.

“aaahhhhhhh...” Betty finally felt that monster dick inside her again. She instinctively pushes back towards that cock, matching Rodney’s rhythm. Sophie was speechless as she watched mom wantonly moan loudly next to her.

“我跟你老公比誰比較爽?(Who fuck you more shiok? Ah Lim or me?)” Rodney asked.

“你比較爽。。。(you are better…)” Betty was closed to another orgasm.

“以後還讓我操嗎?(want me to fuck you again?)

“讓你操。。。每天操。。。(yes…. everyday…)

Rodney sped up his thrusting and sent Betty to another orgasm. “Now your turn. Come here”

Sophie came over and sat near the edge of the bed with her legs spread. She looked down and watched Rodney push his cock into her again.

“Hug me”, Rodney said.

Sophie did as told and Rodney suddenly scooped her up and she hanged onto him with his cock still inside her. Rodney handled her weight with ease as he hit the gym whenever he was free. He held her butt and gave her a few long japs then he turned and opened the door.

“Uncle Rodney where u going??” Sophie asked.

“Your dad is lonely outside. Let’s go find him” Rodney said. As he walked to the living room Sophie was feeling his cock stuffing her to the max. She tried to struggle but Rodney held her tight. Betty saw them leave the room and she followed, she still needed that cock. Rodney knew the amount of sleeping pill he gave Ah Lim is enough for him to sleep until morning. He suddenly have the urge to fuck his whole family in front of him. As they approached the sofa Sophie saw dad sleeping on the sofa.

“Uncle Rod please.. Not here… dad might wake up… ahhhh...” Rodney gave Sophie a few hard thrusts to shut her up. “He won’t. I gave him some sleeping pills, he will sleep until morning”.

Rodney set Sophie down and made her suck his cock facing Ah Lim. Betty followed suit and now both of them were licking and slurping his long cock in front of their husband and dad. Sophie was afraid that dad would wake up and glance at him from time to time while Betty was all over that cock.

“You should learn from your mom, she is a better cock sucker”, Rodney said. Betty felt a sense of pride that she is better than her daughter even though she is older. She gave Rodney a deep throat again and Rodney moaned in pleasure.

“Go… suck your dad… practice more… oh fuck you are gooddd!” Rodney almost wanted to cum with the intense pleasure when Betty suddenly sucked hard and probed his asshole with her finger.

Sophie listened to Rodney’s instruction and started to unzip and released Ah Lim’s cock from his shorts. Even while sleeping his cock was fat and thick. She watched how Ah Lim remained in his dream land as she tugged and pulled down his shorts exposing his cock. She was convinced that dad is not going to wake up anytime soon. She eagerly took dad’s cock into her mouth and began to suck it like mom, but it was still flaccid so she licked and stroked it vigorously, spitting her saliva on it to wet it. Even in his dream Ah Lim’s cock began to raise up and grow to its full size. Sophie was delighted and quickly took it into her mouth again, sucking it while watching how mom did it.

“Get up” Rodney made Betty stand up and bend over, supporting herself with her hands on Ah Lim’s thigh. Rodney knew once you rule the women with your magnificent cock, they will do whatever he wants so that they can get more of his cock. Betty groaned out loud as she felt Rodney’s long big cock entered her again. Sophie watched her mom’s horny face, grimacing in pleasure with her mouth slacked open, saliva was leaking out of her mouth. She wondered if she had that same expression when she got fucked by dad.

Betty on the other hand was loving it. She felt Rodney thrust into her deep and hard, pushing her head closer and closer until it was next to Ah Lim’s fat cock as Sophie was sucking it. Sophie watched mom moaning loudly and when she realised another big fat cock was next to her she grabbed it and dislodged it from Sophie’s mouth and put it into hers.

“Mom! Not fair!” Sophie was not happy mom was getting all the cock at once.

“Your mom loves cock, she won’t stop until Uncle Rodney cum deep inside her”, Rodney said and gave Betty’s butt a tight slap.

“Oh yes! Slap my ass, cum inside me!” Betty screamed.

Once Sophie saw mom’s mouth was off Ah Lim’s cock she immediately grabbed it, straddled dad and began to ride it after stuffing it into her already freaking wet snatch.

“Oh yeah daddy! Your cock feels so good daddy!” Sophie was taking that big cock with ease and Betty watched her daughter take daddy’s cock as she got pumped hard by daddy’s best friend. She was too far gone, consumed by lust and needs that she didn't care if Sophie was enjoying daddy’s cock.

Rodney was excited to see Sophie fucking Ah Lim wantonly as he fuck his wife senseless. He soon felt the urge to cum. “Fuck I am going to cum” he announced. “Come here!” He looked at Sophie and commanded.

Sophie joined mom again as they kneel before him as Rodney started to jack off fast. “Fuck yeah… fuck… FUCKKKKKKK!” He began to spray his hot cum on Betty and Sophie’s face. Both girls opened their mouths wide with a primal instinct to welcome those hot spunk into their mouths. Lots of it landed on their nose, eyes, forehead as Rodney fired away, watching the ladies loving his cock and cum right in front of Ah Lim. Best buddy for life, he thought.

To be continued...
Old 15-08-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Syellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this nice story, thanks bro!
Old 20-08-2020, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story, very well written. Making me wish it is happening to me...
Old 20-08-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
madharup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, can't wait for next update!
Old 16-09-2020, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fattychua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa TS mia again. Come back bro!
Old 16-09-2020, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic story!
Old 16-09-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
TanHanWei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, pls continue
Old 06-10-2020, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Sophie joined mom again as they kneel before him as Rodney started to jack off fast. “Fuck yeah… fuck… FUCKKKKKKK!” He began to spray his hot cum on Betty and Sophie’s face. Both girls opened their mouths wide with a primal instinct to welcome those hot spunk into their mouths. Lots of it landed on their nose, eyes, forehead as Rodney fired away, watching the ladies loving his cock and cum right in front of Ah Lim. Best buddy for life, he thought.

Ah Lim woke up with a headache. He realised he was at the sofa and saw empty cans of beer on the coffee table. Fuck... never even wake me up and let me sleep here. He was grumbling about Betty. He glanced at the wall clock and it was only 6 am. Oh god… his old tired bone was aching, he groaned and stretched himself while walking back to his room.

WTF? He saw his wife Betty and Sophie sleeping on his king size bed, naked. What happened?? He looked back at the sofa area and saw strewn clothes belonging to Betty. Her panties, tee shirt, skirt. Na beh! He frantically tried to recall what happened last night but his head just sent him a dull headache instead. Rodney. Beer. Something is not right. He felt his throat very dry and went back to the kitchen, got himself some plain water and headed back to his room again.

By now his brain can function better and he tried to do CSI on his daughter and wife. He slowly got close to them and tried to study their pussy. He saw dried crumpled tissue papers beside them and he picked one up and smelled it. The unmistakable smell of dried sperm left overnight. Did Rodney fuck my wife and daughter right on my bed?? Although he fancied Rodney fucking his wife as he got a cuckoo fetish, fucking his daughter too was another matter. Cibai… It’s not hard to deduce that his best friend had fuck his family last night until they got so tired and slept on his bed instead of trying to hide it from him.

As he continued to look at their pussy, seeing traces of white cum stain on their vagina lips and hair, his cock can’t help but begin to get hard. He imagined Rodney pumping his wife hard then turning to Sophie and gave her a solid pounding too. He knew what kind of cock Rodney had as they went chiong together. The kind of cock that drives women wild. Fuck… He know wished that he actually witness it last night, how his wife and daughter succumbed to his relentless fucking.

Did Rodney fuck them raw? Cum inside their pussy? Did they swallow his cum? He looked at Betty and had never felt a bigger rush to fuck her. Is Rodney sperm still lingering in Betty’s pussy? Betty had her right thigh spread open and made it easy for Ah Lim to move in… and licked her pussy. The moment he tastes it he can feel the slippery texture of dried cum juice. Was it Rodney’s dried cum or Betty’s cum juice? Fuck he doesn’t care and started to lick it vigorously, covering the whole area of her labia and back to probe his tongue deeping into her vagina, as if to cox out more of those mixed cum to savor.

Betty began to stir in her sleep as she felt a nice warm tongue lapping on her pussy. The feeling got more and more intense and she suddenly opened her eyes. She saw Ah Lim’s head between her thigh and Sophie was snoring away next to her just half a meter away. Oh god shit! Her mind had a flashback of her succumbing to Rodney’s cock and had numerous explosive orgasms. Together with Sophie they had let Rodney violate them in any way he fancy. Even her ass was not spared.

Now waking up to find Ah Lim licking her “unwash” pussy was both unnerving and erotic at the same time.

“No dear... dirty…” Betty whispered and tried to push Ah Lim’s head away. Ah Lim looked up and saw Betty’s shifting eyes.

He moved up into missionary and kissed Betty hard, sharing his unique cum taste with her. Betty was not sure how to respond but she knew she can’t do it with Sophie around.

“Please dear… Sophie is here… We do tonight ok…?” Betty asked softly as she looked at Sophie, worried that she might notice.

“I knew… Rodney fucked you and Sophie last night”, Ah Lim bluffed.

“No… actually… I am bi… and I played with Sophie last night… we were too tired and fell asleep... I am sorry dear…” Betty tried to lie.

“Don’t lie” Ah Lim began to use his fingers to play with her pussy and quickly found nectar flowing out. He positioned his cock and plunged it into Betty.

“Oh dear… please not here… our daughter is here…” Betty pleaded.

“How does it feel? How is my cock compared to Rodney?” Ah Lim asked as he pumped his cock slowly in and out of her. “I bet Rodney felt better? I knew he had a long and big cock, I am sure you like it don’t you?”

“Arghh… you sure… you want to know……?” Betty bite her lips.

“Tell me” Ah Lim grinded his cock hard against her wet pussy, working his thick girth to his advantage and rubbing on her G-spot.

“Rodney… go much deeper… but I like your thickness more…” Betty groaned softly as that cock in her started to fell good.

“谁比较爽?(Who more shiok?)

“都很爽。。。(both shiok…)

By now both were getting horny and slowly forgotten about Sophie. Ah Lim turned Betty over into doggy and began to smack hard against her ass while driving his fat cock deep into her as Betty’s moan got louder and louder. Sophie heard the noise and slowly she woke up and opened her eyes and saw dad pounding mom next to her. WTF?

To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1