The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: ‘Sexual fantasy story’ writer on Sammyboy forum jailed for posting nude photos of

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee View Post
All that for just a few rep points. To all brothers out there, please think twice and ask yourself if it’s worth the risk. Stay safe.
That's true in a way, but without ppl like him. The world would be a much boring place.

As such, would like to thank him for his sacrifice thou I had not read his story.....
Old 14-08-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ‘Sexual fantasy story’ writer on Sammyboy forum jailed for posting nude photos of

so how did they find out his ip on the forum? i thought it's anonymous?
Old 14-08-2020, 09:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
so how did they find out his ip on the forum? i thought it's anonymous?
Where did it say they found his IP ??
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 14
FirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Yeah. Too bad his stories no more. Although I saved all his videos and pics
I saved the stories. But not the videos/pics. Even if I did, not too sure where they are now.
Old 14-08-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

FirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
I remember the story. The sister in law was "ling" or something? Very old story
Yes. That was my first thought too. "beth" was the main character if I'm not wrong.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I remember those stories. He is one of the top tier writer way way surpassed my writing.

As what Heath ledger joker will say if you are good in something never do it for free.

Nevertheless his writing style is amazing. Currently I am writing my life experience to battle an alcoholic issue to be honest I been having hangover since yesterday from last Sunday. Guess I have to find other means to take my mind off the booze
Old 15-08-2020, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee View Post
All that for just a few rep points. To all brothers out there, please think twice and ask yourself if it’s worth the risk. Stay safe.
it is worth doing it for the chance to see nudes, not for the rep points.

for every dude that got caught, there are a dozen more that wasn't.
Old 15-08-2020, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

was it the story where he pcced into a coconut juice/sugar cane drink and gave it to his tutor or something or another story?
Old 15-08-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
was it the story where he pcced into a coconut juice/sugar cane drink and gave it to his tutor or something or another story?
No. This is "the pervert me" I think. Which was also one of the nice stories I bookmarked. It's still here I think.
Old 15-08-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTimeUser View Post
No. This is "the pervert me" I think. Which was also one of the nice stories I bookmarked. It's still here I think.

I think closed or locked already.

Too bad.
Old 15-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTimeUser View Post
I saved the stories. But not the videos/pics. Even if I did, not too sure where they are now.
You can repost? Kind of forget the stories already he had too many. vids and pics is illegal but fantasy story should be ok
Old 15-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Where did it say they found his IP ??
They didn’t.
Some white knight fool was surfing the forum.
Saw the pics.
Fapped to it.
Fapped to it again.
Then infiormed his CB churchmate.
And killed the golden goose.
SG lang bo lampa.
Old 15-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/sexual-fantasy-story-writer-sammyboy-forum-jailed-posting-nude-photos-wife-church-members

Forbidden Fruits.... by bro javlooking
Old 15-08-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

The reps point cannot even redeem any vouchers .

Sad if one need to go to jail for it.
Old 15-08-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Berkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
The reps point cannot even redeem any vouchers .

Sad if one need to go to jail for it.
Some people treat rep points like gold
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1