The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 8
ziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to all
Re: jalan kayu

It has come to my attention that a disgruntled samster has decided that what I post is 'probably offending' and I'm not sure what his intention is, or if he's a business competitor along that stretch.

My message to this samster is; if you want to report and break the ricebowl of these MLs, then by all means, the conscious is yours.

I'm not sure how you want to define teasing massage as 'illegal' but if joints offer p-massage are in the grey area, I think certain, if not most joints that I know from are giving teasing massages leading up to p-massage as well. I may be wrong, but having visited few neighbourhood massage centers, this is what I can recall.

If you want to do justice to the community by reporting it to AV or police, then we also LLST, one less playground means have to do homework and find again lo. That's what FR is for.

I can certainly assure this samster that massage parlours biz owners are not dumb either, chop off the head, MLs will flock to another location. This is a situation that is impossible to eradicate for decades and while police can try to circumvent such places, only by enacting policies without any 'grey area' will these massage parlours close for good.

EDIT: I just scanned through his past posts. Probably thinking that paying $50 for HJ is chop carrot price and I think at the end of the day, all i got to say to this particular Samster has to 'move on' and stop harping on it. MLs are not obliged to perform these tasks and all these are probably done in their own capacity, in a bid to make more money.

Just like some salesman; if they upsell you and you don't agree, just walk away la. So angst for what? If you feel that $50 is really chop carrot then don't take up lo; don't tip the ML also your call ma. She also never take a knife and demand ransom on your KKJ. For me I feel that if it's worth it, then I'll pay for it. End of the day, it's willing buyer, willing seller. Don't say spoil market.

Why NTUC, Sheng Siong and Cold Storage raise price for your essential items such as rice, eggs and whatever you need to eat, you never complain? HJ is essential service meh?

Go Figure.

Last edited by ziplock88; 13-08-2020 at 10:20 AM.
Old 13-08-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

ziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to allziplock88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
she talk cock la... just wank off and earn 50 bucks so good money.

ask her go back her hometown work lor.

by right there shd not even be extra as it forms part of the massage timing. just that its different part of the body.
Haha, that's what set them apart from FL Domes and these massage joints ma. Guys like me who don't want to go 'too wild' can opt for such treatment, while maintaining a discrete additional treatment 'on the fly'. I think honestly, the days of $30 HJ are over already, given some bro's advice on.:

1) Shortened operating hours = lesser opportunities to milk clients like us
2) Toughened enforcements meant the risk of making quick buck is lesser, that's why the increase in price.

It's always a supply and demand, similar to the oldest trade in the profession. That's why MLs that still band together and refuse to accept a <$50 HJ will still not lose out, unless they get sent back home la.

I usually frequent MLs in JB, go read up some posts contributed by me on the JB thread; there is really more happening. SG already quite mild, but I'd say this one I went yesterday was probably one of the better ones, even JB one also no fight.
Old 13-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the $30 for HJ is a thing of the past liao, so far those spa that i visit the standard rate if $50, and how far you can go will depend on your negotiation with the ML, if you cannot afford $50 for the service, maybe should consider holding the blue note in one hand and wank off using your other hand.
They are just providing a service for a price and if you think is not worth the price, just reject and they will still provide you with proper massage.No point breaking others rice bowl. If you think you are so righteous and cannot stand such service, please go elsewhere for your clean massage, dun ruined our playground. Just my thoughts and if you dun agree with me, there is nothing i can do to change your mentality, but please grow up and live in your own world.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possesses001 View Post
I think the $30 for HJ is a thing of the past liao, so far those spa that i visit the standard rate if $50, and how far you can go will depend on your negotiation with the ML, if you cannot afford $50 for the service, maybe should consider holding the blue note in one hand and wank off using your other hand.
They are just providing a service for a price and if you think is not worth the price, just reject and they will still provide you with proper massage.No point breaking others rice bowl. If you think you are so righteous and cannot stand such service, please go elsewhere for your clean massage, dun ruined our playground. Just my thoughts and if you dun agree with me, there is nothing i can do to change your mentality, but please grow up and live in your own world.
Precisely the point. I tried to upload the screenshot from my PM inbox from the said samster but apparently there are some issues.

Since technology failed in uploading the said samster, then I shall keep his identity anonymous. But I do hope that this guy I called out don't go around 'starting fire' or calling AV just because he can't get things his way.

It's very immature, or outright plain childish.

PS: Just upped you 5 points for it for being objective on the topic
Old 13-08-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 11
Grandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went in one of the spa. go in shower, then massage loosen a lot knot( should have get longer hour massage. surprisely a shop that don’t need to pay p massage price for teasing, hdly is good. gq sadly
is ya 50 and 20 for roam. she got c cup and soft breast with sensitive nipple, so ya just grab and pay lor.

Last edited by Grandstomp; 14-08-2020 at 08:17 AM. Reason: got people want to zap me
Old 13-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro, just my thought. They are here just to make money and is willing seller, willing buyer, if you think is too expensive for you to afford, just reject and look elsewhere for more suitable playground, dun ruin others playgrounds just because you dun like it of they dun bow to your demand.
We are out to have fun, not make enemies.
Cheers nd happy chionging...
Old 13-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possesses001 View Post
Thanks Bro, just my thought. They are here just to make money and is willing seller, willing buyer, if you think is too expensive for you to afford, just reject and look elsewhere for more suitable playground, dun ruin others playgrounds just because you dun like it of they dun bow to your demand.
We are out to have fun, not make enemies.
Cheers nd happy chionging...
Exactly. 10kkj
Old 14-08-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

actually this stretch I see their mchat quite edited lol... tried the h abit mechanical...
Old 14-08-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Actually sometimes it depends on your chemistry with the ML and how much tips you are paying, the more tips, of course you get better service lar, they are here to earn money, not feeling, and not because they are money face, but that is their objective of coming here and work in this line...unless you got the look of some K-pop stars��.
To be frank, this place is not my regular playground, just drop by occasionally.
At my regular playground, definitely is more interesting there.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Unknownz82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziplock88 View Post

It has come to my attention that a disgruntled samster has decided that what I post is 'probably offending' and I'm not sure what his intention is, or if he's a business competitor along that stretch.

My message to this samster is; if you want to report and break the ricebowl of these MLs, then by all means, the conscious is yours.

I'm not sure how you want to define teasing massage as 'illegal' but if joints offer p-massage are in the grey area, I think certain, if not most joints that I know from are giving teasing massages leading up to p-massage as well. I may be wrong, but having visited few neighbourhood massage centers, this is what I can recall.

If you want to do justice to the community by reporting it to AV or police, then we also LLST, one less playground means have to do homework and find again lo. That's what FR is for.

I can certainly assure this samster that massage parlours biz owners are not dumb either, chop off the head, MLs will flock to another location. This is a situation that is impossible to eradicate for decades and while police can try to circumvent such places, only by enacting policies without any 'grey area' will these massage parlours close for good.

EDIT: I just scanned through his past posts. Probably thinking that paying $50 for HJ is chop carrot price and I think at the end of the day, all i got to say to this particular Samster has to 'move on' and stop harping on it. MLs are not obliged to perform these tasks and all these are probably done in their own capacity, in a bid to make more money.

Just like some salesman; if they upsell you and you don't agree, just walk away la. So angst for what? If you feel that $50 is really chop carrot then don't take up lo; don't tip the ML also your call ma. She also never take a knife and demand ransom on your KKJ. For me I feel that if it's worth it, then I'll pay for it. End of the day, it's willing buyer, willing seller. Don't say spoil market.

Why NTUC, Sheng Siong and Cold Storage raise price for your essential items such as rice, eggs and whatever you need to eat, you never complain? HJ is essential service meh?

Go Figure.
I totally agree with you on this matter, some ppl are just out to make trouble.

As chinese word say, "grain of white rice, feeds different kind of people". Some are good, some are bad, some are evil, some are etc....
Old 15-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownz82 View Post
I totally agree with you on this matter, some ppl are just out to make trouble.

As chinese word say, "grain of white rice, feeds different kind of people". Some are good, some are bad, some are evil, some are etc....
Anyone tried the new fruit A***E from H*n?

Please share willing to share review
Old 15-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

You can always try first and then share with us
Old 15-08-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Any masseuse to recommend for H** Spa?
Old 15-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
Any masseuse to recommend for H** Spa?
i think u can just walk in and try ur luck, most of the bros here mentioned most of the syt is not bad. maybe 1 or 2 inside quite mechanical thats all
Old 16-08-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

have not been there since cb. going next week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread