The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Decided to start this thread because this year I will be flying regularly to Shanghai, Hangzhou and Nanjing cities due to work commitments. Not that I like to be in China but this country really has some good memories for me. So in between waiting periods before meetings or after dinner back in hotel, I can share some happening stories while being there Something to keep me occupied and not spent money on **you know what**

So bros here can also kindly share your stories or news you have heard from the PRC land in this thread
Old 09-06-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
DeChosenOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Enjoy your stay bro, and play safe
Old 09-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
Crummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shall look forward to your stories bro
Old 09-06-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I love the motherland too! Indeed a place of wonderful memories...
Old 10-06-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Like a boss:

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 14-06-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Now at Nanjing, just back from a dinner meeting with my counterparts they wanted to go drinking after that but I really too tired so went back to hotel. Nanjing is not too notorious like other cities, you want real action you have to know people and be more adventurous. But this is a topic for another day...

Few days ago was at Hangzhou city area, went to visit my 'old friend' who was in S'pore for awhile a few years back. She hasn't change much, kept herself really well and used the money she earned from us wisely. Has her own shop selling clothes and also selling supposedly safe health supplements for almost a year. No man in her life right now other than her 4 years old nephew who is sort of abandoned by his real mother because of her work. Stayed at her place for one night, observed keenly how much she loves her nephew and of course, like I shared a long time ago, she bathe together with him everyday. I was already horny when I saw her naked in the shower with her nephew. We were chatting quite intensely that night, dragged her to the bathroom and we French fight before I stripped her naked. She was almost naked anyway except for her oversized t-shirt and panties. I love her blowjob, she always knew how to make a man happy with her tongue and mouth and she is one of those who can make me cum early inside her mouth. She used her D naturals to rubba my didi before putting it back in her mouth. First shot went down her throat, she had no problem with swallow. Tied up her hair, she soaped me up and shower me like a kid. I told her I wanted to fuck her that night but she resisted, saying if I wanted to fuck her I must marry her. She said she stopped allowing men to touch her ever since she came back so if I want her, only way is to marry her. We walked hand in hand back to her bedroom like lovers. She gave me another CIM and hugged me to sleep. Fantastic 小三 to have I must admit but marrying her is another thing because she is the kind of woman who demand a lot from her man because she knows men too well. Once she told me she almost pushed her older brother off a building because he told her she that he is useless and his wife wanted to leave him
Old 14-06-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow...nice encounter....
Old 14-06-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Yes..PRC woman really know what they want in life! Dont play play!
Old 15-06-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
iBunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She worked in KTV last time?
Old 15-06-2015, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 22
buaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice, thanks for sharing
Old 23-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

This may look like an FR but it is not, I just happened to meet this lady over a mix-up in Shanghai when I was supposed to meet another masseuse instead. So over the last 2 weeks, I was introduced by someone to this particular masseuse because I was complaining about the lack of a proper massage session while working in China. I had no time to visit a massage parlor (clean one ok) even on weekends or sometimes just lazy to go out so was quite happy when someone introduced me this person. I made sure to clarify about her status and double-confirm to him I wasn't not looking for a whore. So a 2hr appointment was made after dinner, she could only it after office hours anyway so timing was good.

She was surprisingly and pleasantly pretty with specs, looked to be at least in her early thirties and the voluptuous kind cause I don't like petite girls. She came in in her office wear but had a small bag which contained the necessary items, even brought a thick towel and aromatherapy burner (later went google to find out). We had a short chat, she asked why am I here and also told me her rules etc. Later she asked me to go shower and when I came out, she dimmed the lights, burned the aromatic oil and lit two small wax candles beside it. I was then asked to lie face-down on the towel she placed on my bed before she went to change. She came out wearing tees and shorts and started the session. Her skills were very good, she had the strength and knew her strokes well, could easily tell she was trained and had experience. Although there wasn't any soothing music, the aromatic oil and her good hands got me very relax and comfortable. She said she invested in buying authentic essential oils from overseas so her clients know that she is serious. When she did my thighs and my butt, there were hints of teasing hanky-panky but no contact with my privates. The session ended with head massage with my head resting on the pillow which was on her thighs. I went in to shower and when I came out, she was already changed back into her office wear. She packed up and I walked her down to the lobby and called a cab for her. We made arrangement for the next appointment before she left.

When she came for our next appt, she later told me actually it was supposed to be someone else who was meeting me and not her but since that night the person could not make it, she came instead. I said never mind, I am glad she was the one and I told her I like her. So the second session started and ended exactly like the first, except we chatted longer before and after and she told me why was she doing this and her day job. We made another appt but this time was on a weekend night. She came wearing casual, was wearing shades and even prepared hot chrysanthemum tea with honey. So same thing, I laid face-down and she started the session. Interestingly, after she did my butt and thighs, she cat scratch my butt crack my balls and my sleeping didi. Wow this was indeed a surprise for me and her teasing skills were up there too! There was no HDLY but her fingers teasing my balls and the underside of my dick with her fingernails were HEAVENLY!! And then she ran her fingers around my dickhead and caressed it until I almost shot my load. She whispered into my ear to tell me to try my best to control it. She ended my 'torture' by gently massaging my butt cheeks again and asked me to turn over. By now my sleeping giant become hard rock giant and she giggled. Standard massage continued before she massaged my head. My eyes were looking up at her huge knockers beneath the t-shirt she was wearing and I realised she wasn't wearing a bra either because her hard nipples were poking out. She then rub my chest and my tummy before telling me the session was over! Woah, blue balls sia! Before she got up and was about to go into the bathroom, I pulled her back and told her if she mind. She turned and looked at me and said,"I thought you are not going to ask..". She asked me to wait and would ask me to go in when she was ready. I waited for awhile, heard her flashed and started the shower. She then told me to come in. Fuck! She was stark naked standing in the bathtub. She has nice medium sized pinkish areolas on her large papaya breasts and she was completely shaved underneath. She asked me to come join her and don't be shy and she already guessed all the naughty thoughts I had in my mind. She hugged me tight when I got on and she began to soap me up. She was standing behind me, pressing her heavy breasts on my back when she rub my cock and balls. I then turned around and grabbed her boobies and started to kiss her on her lips and frenched her. She told me I can't bite her so I knew what she was hinting. But she got down and had her tongue on my dick and balls before she took it all into her mouth. She was not as good as my Hangzhou girl but she still did okay. She got up and went to the sink to take out a condom from her toiletries bag. I went up behind her, bended her forward and licked her meimei doggystyle. She was fucking tight because my index finger was struggling to go inside of her. I could tell she enjoyed being licked down there because she was squirming all over and making alot of noises. She told me she want me inside her now when she was finger-fucking her so I directed my hard dick at her wet pussy, kissed her with my dickhead and in one stroke buried it inside her. Only after a few gentle strokes that she said how come I did not wait to put on condom and she never had sex without condom. I grabbed her neck from behind and went 'piak piak piak' behind her. She was really wet and leaking and I think she perhaps had a few mini-orgasms while we fucked standing doggy. I then sat on the toilet bowl and she rode me reverse cowgirl and I confirmed she came when I rub her clit. I asked her to taste her meimei juices on my dick and she acted shy and blushed. She 'scolded' me for not wearing condom and broke her 'virginity' she kept for so long. She said if I got diseases she would sue me. We frenched again and she auto-pilot and used her fingers to rub her own pussy! She auto reached for my dick and slide it into her waiting cunt. Then she rode me cowgirl and squirted alittle. I was quite close so I asked her where could I shoot my load. I asked her where would she usually allow her lovers to shoot and she said I should not ask. I pressed further and she said they always shoot in the condom. I asked her if I shoot inside her she did not respond. I asked on her breasts? She kept quiet. She pressed her neh neh on my face as I 'piak piak piak' her until I pulled out and shot my load outside of her pussy. She held my dick and slide it back in after awhile and started to grind her hips on top of me. I felt her squeezing her cunt muscles and emptying my remaining load inside. We hit the showers again and I surprised her this time back slipping my dick inside her and fucked her again. This time I shot my load on her titties.

When we were hugging each other on the bed later on, she told me she tied her fertility tubes after her last birthday because she gave up on being a mother. She said Chinese men here don't appreciate how hard women had to suffer for a child and the upbringing and she thinks it would be tough to bring up a child alone since her parents passed away already. I asked if she has a boyfriend she did not directly answer me but told me he only see her as just another girlfriend in his life. She told me women here of her age finds it tough to know a man willing to commit and marry them since they can find someone younger and prettier. I told her we should go for something to eat after all that exercises and she playfully slapped me. She brought me to a place for seafood and came back with me for the night. I wanted to give her a sum of money but scared she might be offended. I told her if she needed money she could call me but I could only give what I could afford cause I no rich man. She told me she would call me if she needs to be fed so fuck off with money cause she said she is no whore or mistress .

Fantastic companion for the past week, too bad I cannot promise her anything and would not promise her anything. I think at the end of the day, women like her still yearns for someone to take care of them and love them more than money and branded goods.

PS - Already booked an appt at Kelantan Lane online before flying back to Singapore. I don't endorse unprotected sex but admit my small head overruled my big head after a long period without sex ... so please always have protected intercourse!!!
Old 25-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got any picture of her ?
Old 26-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerDeBest View Post
Got any picture of her ?
Same rules apply, no sharing of contact or pictures.
Old 26-07-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

very nice n envy write out bro ... u r a lucky guy ... thxs for sharing n may passes by to read more ... cheers
Old 26-07-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for the nice story, more please.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1