The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

wonderful story bro... but do you mind putting it into paragraphs.. eyes not very good la.. hahhaa
Old 19-12-2015, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been able to post much over the past 2 months due to work and going out/dating with SX. I am actually now back in S'pore but will go back to SH over the weekend cause big boss did not approve my leave for the Christmas week so lan-lan have to go back. So now will quickly type this out before I go sleep after a mahjong session lol. I did confess my 'naughty deeds' over at HZ and she was mad. She was surprised by my honesty but that did not help much when I realised that she does take this r/s seriously and definitely not 'play play'. I could tell, she is just like your regular OL girlfriend here except that other than being an OL, is also a part-time masseuse (that's how we met). She promised to stop seeing male clients and only take 2 appointments per week so I am okay with that. She is quite forthcoming with this part-time gig of hers and we know why she needs to do it so that she can pay her mortgage.

Okay I know this is a sex forum so back to the spicy stuffs. Since my honest confession, SX did not allow me to touch her for almost a month so that period was dry for me. Adding on the increased workload from the office, I was really shagged for most of the week. Then this 'encounter' happened. A new girl from Hunan joined our office about 3 months ago and just about a month ago, she came to my team and we sort of worked closely together. She is like my assistant, to learn from and also to help me do this do that during the hectic period. The problem is I am a sure-die sucker for 'big boobies' and damn she has a pair of 'uber-large' boobies. She is tall for a girl, about 1.75 and a rather big boney body frame. She is not fat, just has bigger bones so her large boobies sort of matches her body frame. So in short, she is your girl next-door, ultra 'not petite' kind of girl with sharp facial features and in her mid-twenties. SX's boobies are like the nicely-hanging 'papayas' kind with slightly pinkish nipples, my favourite but this Hunan girl should be the very big, round slighting sagging kind. I know some of the people in the office give her not so nice nicknames because of her boobies but I suppose some people are either jealous or nothing better to say because she always dressed quite conservatively and talked quite little.

So the first time I came across being 'seduced' by her boobies was one night when the team worked overtime. That day she came to office wearing a kind of like a black wool top, high neckline with deep armholes and bottom splits on both sides. The material was quite thick and she wore a smart-looking blazer over it to look presentable for work although her skirt was shorter than usual. It was different from her usual, turtle-neck long sleeve top and mid-length skirt. Turned out that Friday night, some of them planned to have dinner together and sing K later. When I heard of this, kind of felt guilty since the team had already OT for quite a few nights over the weeks so we made a decision to end earlier, had a company paid quick takeaway dinner and booked a private room from one of their contacts. Turnout was surprisingly good, even the married guys came so we had about almost 15 people in a large room which was crazy. There was alcohol (but no KTV girls of course) all over and finger food. A couple of hours went past and some of those who have family went home earlier. Left about 9-10 of us and we continued, I also stayed because SX wasn't free until Sunday. The PRCs can really drink and sing loudly like no one else business. The Hunan girl can sing quite well and she downed hard liquor like water. Luckily, one of us know the manager quite well so we had a discount or else the bill would be quite scary.

The 'fun' part for me was when I went out to the loo when some of them went out to smoke (out of consideration for the non-smokers in the room) and she followed behind. There was a small queue, we chatted abit and I could tell she was tipsy but could still walk and stand on her high heels. She quickly followed behind me into one of the unisex toilet which caught me by surprise. I watched as she made her way to the toilet bowl while there was an urinal by one side. She sort of squatted on the toilet bowl with her heels, back-facing me and began to pull down her black panties and started peeing. I saw her abit of her lower butt and I think likely abit of her pubic hair. She turned her head around and gave me a little mischievous wink. "Go on, pee what are you waiting for?." She said to me in Mandarin. I walked towards the urinal and started peeing while back-facing her and I heard her laughed. I was done before her but I tried not to look and walked towards the sink. When she was done, she came up behind and squeezed my didi from behind with her left hand. I felt the touch of her large boobies on my back and then they were pressed on me tightly. This happened quite fast and I had no time to react before she unlocked the door and we went out. We went back to the room like nothing had happened. But the room was heating up, the guys wanted the girls to dance along with the dance song and at the end, the girls settled for a 'combined reward' from the guys to dance for them. Quite a few hundred dollar notes were on the table and the 4 girls, without the Hunan girl went to the floor and danced along and sang. This sort of turned up the atmosphere, some of the girls tried to be flirty and teased abit but other than that it was okay. The guys did attempt to push the Hunan girl to join the girls but the girls refuted their attempt. The girls later teased us of wanting to see more of the Hunan girl's assets. We finished up the remaining bottles of alcohol and left at about past 1am.

When we were waiting for cabs, the Hunan girl whispered into my ear that she has a roommate so we had to go to my place. I was tipsy but clearly remembered SX's presence and belongings in my place so I told her my place was also out. When we hopped into the cab, she told the driver to go to her place. She said we need to be quiet and cannot go into the bedroom. Halfway through the journey, she whispered to me to say we needed to buy condoms. I was confused and not sure where could we get that at that timing but she later said maybe her room mate may have some in her drawer. She was cuddling close to me in the cab and we had our hands over each other as we went up to her unit. When she unlocked her door, she told me her room mate was asleep and asked me to quietly put my bag on the sofa outside and wait for her in the bathroom. I nodded and she crept into the bedroom like a 'thief' in her own place. She joined me in the bathroom later, rather sheepishly as she held on to 'a couple condoms' in her hand. As soon as she locked the door, she jumped on me and we started to french-fight like lovers. My fingers went beneath her top and felt for her bra and unclasped it. As soon as it was released, my hands went for the prizes and boy they are large and full!! She has big brown, thick nipples to go with her 'milky udders' which are a little saggy due to their enormous size. My guess will be around size E to F, comparing to Lina who has about a double D cup size. She went down and sucked on my hard cock under the shower although her skill not that good. But she made it up by applying body lotion on her big big neh neh and sandwiched my dick in between them. Her heavenly boobies are just perfect for boobf**k and my rather big cock simply disappeared inside them. She stood by up and we locked lips again and this time, my fingers found her wet mei mei and she was squirming all over my touch. She slapped by hand away once I got her high and leaking pussy juice and reached out for the condom. "Wo yao ni hao hao de gan wo.." She told me. She pressed her hands against the wall and stick her butt out invitingly. My condom wrapped dick easily slipped inside her wet pussy and I went on to piak piak her until she moaned louder and louder. She used her fingers on her clit when I was f*cking her from behind just like how SX would do. Her vaginal muscles were squeezing my didi tightly when she came the first time and came again after a few more thrusts. She told me after her orgasm was over that this was her first sex since her uni days. She went down to suck on my cock and also pulled out the used condom. The room was like a steaming sauna room with a leaking ceiling due to the shower. She put on a new condom and started to ride and grind on top of me. She motorboated her big titties on my face and was giggling when she did it. I pushed her to lean slightly backward and she humped my dick with her legs spread. She was coming again when I twiddled her clit as she leaned back and supported herself with her hands on the floor. I felt she squirted a little when she came and was a little worn out and was lying lazily on the floor. I grabbed her legs and rested them on my shoulders before sticking my dick right back into her warm, sensitive pussy. The condom came off after a few thrusts and I felt her wetness and her pussy pulsating with my naked didi. She also realised this after awhile but we carried on. She got back on all fours and I rammed her from behind until I was about to shoot. She turned around and teased my didi to cum on her big neh neh. I shot a huge load on her breasts, down on her hard nipples and some on her neck. She stroked and squeezed my didi until the last few drops. We soaped each other up and soon after awhile, I slipped my hard again didi inside her wet mei mei from behind. I almost shot my load inside her when she came again but managed to pull out in time. She is no match for Lina and SX's sexual prowess but she was real and engaging.
Old 19-12-2015, 04:49 AM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

We slept together on the sofa under a blanket she sneaked out from the bedroom. The next morning, I woke up earlier and saw her roommate walking around in a grey oversized t-shirt. When she was clearing the little mess we made before we slept, I saw her trimmed mei mei when she sat butt down on the floor. She saw me looking and just smiled and stood back up. Next thing I did when she disappeared into the bathroom was to grab the Hunan girl's boobies and she woke up to feel my didi inside her mei mei and she began to grind on top of me. I told her I would be shooting soon and she quickly got up and put my dickhead inside her mouth. She pumped my dick as I shot my load into her mouth and I saw her roommate walking away stark naked and closed the bedroom door. From her side profile, she has about B size boobies and slim and petite kind. F*cking way to break my dry spell but the awkwardness started soon after we see each other again in office. I could tell she wanted to continue to be hanky-panky but I usually will not reciprocate her 'invitations'. Maybe feeling guilty again but well, I hate to shit in my own backyard.
Old 19-12-2015, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SmackedDown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice TS
Old 19-12-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SnowyTheSnowMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,thank you.
Old 19-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SY8810 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great Story! Thk you
Old 09-02-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Happy CNY to all bros back here in S'pore!!!

So after a hectic and busy end to 2015, finally had a short break with SX's family at Bangkok just a week ago. I had already met her family, namely her parents and her younger sister (who is a unwed mother) and her very young kid before the trip when they came to visit her at SH. They are very nice people, well-educated and the way her parents carry themselves, they could easily posed as Hongkies or Taiwanese outside mainland China. They insisted on booking a family suite and flew mainstream despite us booking late and more expensive. Before our plane was about to reach BKK, both SX and her sister (I will call her SQ) went to change out of their winter clothes to 'casual & lighter clothing'. They came out wearing low-cut spaghetti strap tank tops, black for SX and dark red for SQ but it was more revealing for SX because of the size of her 'frontal assets' but her sister isn't losing by much too. I saw SX slipping her clothes & in between them her black bra into her bag before I came to realise the 'missing details'. The tops they were wearing had in-built support paddings but not strong enough to stop the jigglings and bouncings. She knew that I was noticing when she whispered to me not to think naughty. I would have grab her boobs if we were not on the plane.

We took a cab to our hotel, went to our suite which has 2 bedrooms (only) so their parents took the main room and the 4 of us took the other room with 2 single beds. SQ started teasing by 'asking us not too be too loud at night' or else her kid and her cannot sleep. Actually, she was 'teasing' throughout the whole trip and I will explain how later. We went out quickly and I brought them around the city. After dinner, we went for the ferry tour and that was when I gave SX her 'last warning' because she was showing too much of her near perfect papaya double Ds ???. She was pulling up her top and covering them whenever she bends forward but still too much for me. My last sex was not with her so that was how long we had yet to f**k. I could tell she was trying to hide her happiness because she made me jealous but still listened to me and wrapped herself with the black cardigan I bought her. We went to our last destination before heading back to the hotel feeling rather tired. SX and I sat ourselves in the living room scrolling through the TV with her dad while her sister went to shower first. Both of us took turns to doze off before I woke her up to shower before bedtime.

She opened her eyes and the first thing she said to me was I could take off her top right now. Her father had returned to his room and probably already sleeping but we were still in the living room. I pulled up her top and watched how her perfect globes bounced without restriction and bear-hugged me as we walked back to our room. Her sister was still drying her hair in the bathroom but SX took off her jeans skirt and panties and walked right in. Her nephew was already sleeping on the bed. Her sister later quickly made her way out of the bathroom in a towel and said she was done. I joined SX in the shower after shutting the door and she began to soaped me clean clean. Once the water came back on, she took my hard dick in her mouth and began to let her tongue perform. She is a observant girl and knows what I like so each time she goes down on me I felt she is slowly finding my sweet spots. I told her I like it she is also touching herself when sucking on my cock so she was doing it too. I shot my load on her big boobies squeezed together to take my cum landing. I actually wanted to f**k her but she refused telling me her sister and child were outside. She led me out of the bathroom before going back in to do her 'pre-bedtime' beauty routine. I waited for her to come to bed before we hugged each other in sleep.

Next morning, I was awakened by the cries of SQ's child and I saw her leading him to the bathroom. She was wearing a greyish oversized tee with her long hair tied up. I dozed off again to wake up awhile later by some chatting near the door. I opened my eyes to see her mom coming over and later taking the child with her. SQ walked into the bathroom and I turned around to try to wake SX. Her sister came out again and saw me awakened and greeted me. She said to give her another 10 mins before walking back in again and closed the door. I quickly turned back to SX and grabbed her neh neh from behind and slipped my fingers down to caress her mei mei. I know she has the thing for morning sex so she was reacting to my touches. When I got her wet enough by rubbing her clit furiously, she was squirming on the bed and I was positioning my hard dick to enter her wet 'meimei'. But she stopped me and asked me if her sister was still around. I knew she was but only in the bathroom. SX still said 'no' but tried to pacify me by her sweet-talk. We waited till her sister come out of the bathroom before SX ran past her with her hands covering her bouncing boobies. I joined her after my boner went down. SQ shouted to inform us she would see us downstairs for breakfast and said we would leave straight after eating with their parents. So we hurried and met them downstairs.

Both sisters again chose the same kind of top, SQ wore a black body strap top with lace floral designs at the sides with white shorts and SX chose a simple grey round neck tight-fit body top with black shorts. After lunch, their parents left us to visit a business partner of their father and took the kiddo along so that we could shop in peace. Naturally, the girls were excited to hit the malls with me as the man-servant but I was okay with it. While we walking around and chatting about night activities at BKK, SQ asked if we want to go clubbing and whether I knew some of the hot spots. Later I also got to know SQ's bra size when we went into a lingerie shop and she is a size-able big C to around small D depending on the brand. Shopping for most part of the day was indeed tiring so after dinner, the girls were quite tired and restless until SQ brought up the topic again. We were thinking whether to go tonight or tmr night and we would return on Sat late evening. After a rather serious discussion, we decided to go tonight and go again tmr night if we like what we saw. So we chilled and hanged around until about almost 9 before the girls went to get ready. I was watching TV with her dad until SX walked out wearing a tight black mini strap dress with scoop neckline but she adjusted to show just abit of cleavage. She was wearing a red bra and the red and black straps on her shoulders looked sexy. SQ was wearing a tight white halterneck dress, bare lace-up back which showed no bra strap but I could see her pantylines. She was also showing abit of sideboobies but at least no hard nipples poking beneath the dress. Their father just laughed when he saw them in those dresses.

We took a cab to the club at Sathorn area, quite crowded at about just past 11pm. The club has quite a sophisticated feel, luckily I was smartly dressed, I could see expats and tourists hanging around and we hit the floor after we got our drinks. That night, I kept myself as close to SX as possible, sometimes we ended dancing with SQ before she would drift away and danced with other men. We had a table, their drinks were good and of course good view from the top. SX danced with an angmoh lady for awhile, quite amusing to see her loosening up before SQ joined them after finishing her X number of drinks. Somehow, I chatted with a dude from the UK before looking for the girls in the crowd. We had a few more drinks before leaving the place on high. One of the staff was kind enough to grab a cab for us as I was struggling to hold on to the tipsy and loud SQ. I carried her while SX followed behind before unlocking the door for me. SX was trying to hush SQ so that we would not wake up their parents. The parents had the child in their room before we left so we would not wake up the kid when we come back. That was the first time I saw SX slightly drunk and when we were showering in the cubicle, SQ was sitting on the toilet bowl looking very dazed.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Well the part you guys had been waiting for is finally here. When SX giving me a slow sensual shower BJ on her knees, the drunk SQ barged in stark naked and shocked both of us. SX stood up almost immediately and turned around and my hard dick was just slotted in between her perky ass cheeks. SQ has dark brown nipples and indeed her boobies are big enough and very perky and firm. SX quickly went out and came back with a shower cap while I was left alone in the cubicle with SQ who was obviously looking down at my hard-on. SX attended to her sister while I stood at one corner of the cubicle. SQ has a nicely kept landing strip above her 'meimei' and whenever her hand go down and in between her legs, I just felt like stroking off. The shower brought some senses back to SQ and she was more sober. When SX left the cubicle again for the towel, SQ brushed her wet naked left thigh against my hard cock before stepping out of the cubicle.

- I will have to stop here, need to make a call home but this incident did not end up the way you guys think it will -
Old 10-02-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
RuLaiFou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update ..... please continue soon
Old 10-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

TS, whatever it became that's not what we were thinking, it has already given me a hard on worth this update from you. Thanks and happy CNY!
Old 10-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Enjoying reading this
Old 29-03-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Well the part you guys had been waiting for is finally here. When SX giving me a slow sensual shower BJ on her knees, the drunk SQ barged in stark naked and shocked both of us. SX stood up almost immediately and turned around and my hard dick was just slotted in between her perky ass cheeks. SQ has dark brown nipples and indeed her boobies are big enough and very perky and firm. SX quickly went out and came back with a shower cap while I was left alone in the cubicle with SQ who was obviously looking down at my hard-on. SX attended to her sister while I stood at one corner of the cubicle. SQ has a nicely kept landing strip above her 'meimei' and whenever her hand go down and in between her legs, I just felt like stroking off. The shower brought some senses back to SQ and she was more sober. When SX left the cubicle again for the towel, SQ brushed her wet naked left thigh against my hard cock before stepping out of the cubicle.

- I will have to stop here, need to make a call home but this incident did not end up the way you guys think it will -
Bloody hell, totally forgot to continue this!

Okay anyway, after she brushed her wet naked thigh, because I was standing up from my squatting position (to hide my erection from the sister of my gf ) as she was about to step out of the cubicle, the look she gave me was CFM. SX passed her sister the towel and she walked out of the bathroom. I wanted to shove my hard dick into SX's pussy once after her sister left but she did not give in, resisted me but still 'guai guai' let me popped CIM and I think I had a multi-orgasm, one 3 seconds after the previous, when I emptied everything in her wet mouth. Feeling satisfied, we cuddled each other to sleep that night.

Next day, we explored other parts of BKK before having dinner together with their parents. SQ wore a short dark green floral dress that day and she was zaogeng-ing the whole day. Their parents were very understanding, basically allowed us to go off without them and also very polite. That night, we decided to go see another club. SX chose a dark red one-piece dress which I bought for her at SH. She initially wanted to try without bra because the dress front design won't show nippy but I insisted she wear. She gave me a playful 'unhappy face' after that. SQ wore a tight black one-piece dress, also as short as the dress she wore during daytime. We left at about the same time that night, arrived at the packed place and luckily was still able to get a table. The music was slightly more techno that night, SX got into the mood after a couple of drinks and danced away with her sister more freely. I simply can't dance well so I just sat at the table and drink. SX came to me after a while and grabbed me to the dance floor. My torture was over at about past 2am when we left the place. SX was quite drunk but quiet and SQ was still more sober but high. Both SQ and I helped her sister up to our room after our cab ride back. I carried SX into the bathroom, stripped her naked and showered with her. She was slightly sober after the shower and began to start removing her makeup in the bathroom. I walked out naked and saw SQ dancing on the bed. She was sober, but was still dancing and using her left hand tugging the hem of her dress so to cover her zaogeng. I told her she can use the shower now and she stepped down from her bed. When her right leg came down, I saw her trimmed 'meimei' again for about 2 seconds and her slightly thick and dark pussy lips again from behind when she stepped into the bathroom. F*cking seductive this sister of SX but too bad she is 'forbidden meat'. But sweet SX gave me a 'make-up' morning BJ the next morning with a lot of boobs-f*cking action while her sister was still asleep on the next bed.

Well, until now, I have yet to make love with her and she refuses to say why or what happened but she still come over to sleep overnight. Each time she would bring the 2 sex toys I bought her, she would put them in a black pouch and in her bag. Later she confessed to me she would use them after I CIM in her mouth during our shower together and after I leave the bathroom. She won't let me touch her 'mei mei' for too long, won't let me go down on her and won't use the toys in my presence. Strange behavior from her which I plan to really & finally ask her why when I am back in SH later this week.
Old 17-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster

Unbelievable, Knock-out Sighting back in S'pore

Been transiting between SH and SG quite alot over the past month. Surprised I did not fall sick because of the extreme humidity difference. Okay so I was having an off day so I decided to get out, maybe go sit in a cafe or walk around in malls. I was in the East area, just about to step out of the place where I had lunch when I saw this young Caucasian hippie-like girl. She is pretty, wearing a really short & loose white skirt and black t-shirt. She was walking past towards me and I noticed that the fabric of her tee was a little thin and see-through so I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her boobs weren't bouncing around much when she walked but when she was nearer, the shape of those boobies made me damn sure that hers were real and perky. After she walked past me, I turned on my stalker/voyeur mode and followed her. She went into a supermarket and I caught up with her quickly. There wasn't a lot people, the place is not very big either so I decided to be discreet. Well guess shopping for my own food at SH got into me that day and I was really looking around and picked up a few items.

It was when I bumped into her and her trolley that I realised why I was here! Damn me, she could have left the place without me realising! I followed her into the next row. I saw her scratching her thigh and shaking her boobs abit when she moved to pick up items. Then she went wheeling to the juices area. I saw some juice & milk offers and maybe that what she saw too. I was trying to remember if the juices at home were almost finished. And then, the moment finally came! She was trying to reach for some juice cartons at the bottom tray. My eyes went zooming towards her butt and down as she bends forward. What I saw was a perfect sight! Her cleanly shaved pussy lips were showing from both sides of her white tiny thong crotch. The crotch was a fishnet design, like using a fish net to cover her pussy and I could make out her nice tight pussy clam and her shiny piercing on her clit. F*ck! What a view! If that was SX, I would have f**k her right there I followed on as she picked up a bottle of mineral water and drank one third of it. I queued behind her at the counter before she went off and I went my own way. Well, I got a feeling I would see her again someday lol.
Old 06-08-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

Just a quick sharing about a wedding dinner I attended last weekend over here at Shanghai with SX. The groom is an old friend I met in S'pore, his wife is a PRC who spent a few years working in US and they met over there. Quite a lavish wedding, his wife's family is quite $$ so top hotel and expensive menu. Saw also quite a few gorgeous ladies in their gowns and sexy dresses. SX got my 'special permission' to wear a tight-fitting one-piece gown with long slit cut on the sides up to almost her mid-thighs. She was naughty to keep her bra at home because she said 'she wants me to be hard the whole evening'. I slipped my hand in between her thighs to check if she kept the panties on and she did. Well, she took down the 'no sex rule' the night before and I obviously made her pay. We f*cked like rabbits from the shower to the couch and to onto the bed. Her hand was on my crotch at every moment possible at our table. When the couple came over with their entourage to take photos, my prowling eyes spotted one of the sisters with a low-cut dress so freaking low-cut that her whole right breast was almost out. We were standing behind her and I could easily see her hard brownish nipples even though she tried to cover them up whenever she could.

Then, when I was going to the toilet, I saw the sexy mama who was helping out at the welcome reception earlier leading her kid out of the ballroom. She gave me a little wink and 'that kind of smile' when I approached her to ask for our table number. She is quite short about 1.55m the most but man her boobies are enormous! She was wearing a mini dress which showed off her shoulders and more than enough cleavage. Those large 'puppies' of hers were bouncing more freely than SX's. Maybe it was because of SX's teasing the whole night, I was 'sexed up' when she saw me and we stopped and chatted. She handed her kid over to an older man and they walked towards the toilet's direction. I was 'nailed' when she flirted with me and quickly, she led me away from the area, past a door and we were at a quiet corridor with just a few pots of plants. Yea I was f*cking 'mesmerized' by her, I told her I was with my gf and she said 'does not care'. She was already soaking wet when I plunged my fingers beneath her thongs to her warm pussy. She really enjoyed 'being loved' cos just with me nibbling on her hard nipples and fingering her wet cunt, she climaxed like a deprived slut. She said to me 'i am a smelly bad guy' and 'must have a small cock' after she came. She was stroking my 'not so small' dick and I told her I will fill her up. She was holding on to the wall and had her body bending forward while I slam-f*cked her. She is a loud bitch and much as she is a wet bitch. I totally forget my commitment to SX while I was insider her juicy pussy. I did not last long, shot my load on her ample ass when she groaned in pleasure with her 2nd climax.

She gave me a nice 'cooldown' tits-f*ck at my request and her large round boobies sure felt good. Not as well-shaped as SX's but very big and round and all natural. She grabbed my phone and keyed in her number and linked us up on Wechat. I told her we should never see each other again but she said 'you never know' and 'i like how your didi feel in my meimei'. She walked back with me with her tits out in mischief until we were almost reaching the ballroom area. We parted as we each went into the loo and I saw her again when the wedding ended. I was lucky SX made some new friends and was chatting away. I 'made up' to SX with some hot sex marathon that night, giving her what she likes and we even f*cked against the window with the curtains pulled aside. I was like her sex slave and even made her squirted a few times until she was 'blushing in shame '. She told we hit our quota and this week will be the cooldown period. I still keep the sexy mama's contact, she even texted me on Wechat but I knew that was it. A man's brain can be a dick brain sometimes, what to do except to move on and not look back.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Decided to start this thread because this year I will be flying regularly to Shanghai, Hangzhou and Nanjing cities due to work commitments. Not that I like to be in China but this country really has some good memories for me. So in between waiting periods before meetings or after dinner back in hotel, I can share some happening stories while being there :: Something to keep me occupied and not spent money on **you know what**

So bros here can also kindly share your stories or news you have heard from the PRC land in this thread
生在福中不知福!we all dying to be posted to china also no chance! You can do wonders in shanghai...lots of 'entertainments'! If you enjoy clubbing....sha got plentiful! 好多美媚哦!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1