The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vhb27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Udon Thani

Will be at Udon Thani (Thailand) from 10th April to 14th April.
Any bros there or any good recommendation?

Thankz in advance
Old 14-04-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Captn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Udon Thani

how us Udon Thani?

Did you go to UD pub and/or Day and Night?

I will go there in early May. I have never been. Wondering what it is like there...
Old 15-04-2016, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
abugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How was your trip TS?

Basically Udon thani has day and nite complex which is a strip of bars with girls... you can negotiate there for st with the girls there, but price varies... quality too

an alternative is a "fish tank" concept near day n nite, commonly known as soi 4.

there will be street standers along the road into day n nite as well but quality isn't so good

It is a quiet town... with western retirees or GI Joes mostly

hope it helps. cheers
Old 20-04-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abugga View Post
How was your trip TS?

Basically Udon thani has day and nite complex which is a strip of bars with girls... you can negotiate there for st with the girls there, but price varies... quality too

an alternative is a "fish tank" concept near day n nite, commonly known as soi 4.

there will be street standers along the road into day n nite as well but quality isn't so good

It is a quiet town... with western retirees or GI Joes mostly

hope it helps. cheers
UD day and nite is a waste of time.....
Go to yellow bird and hook yourself one.....
I recently got a young nurse that works in the clinic....
Old 09-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vhb27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In the end, i was busying playing with water (Songkran)
Walk pass afew pubs, concept was simple not too much action
Massage parlour was simple with some magic hands.
Didn't really chiong much as i was busy with my schedule and don't have too much free time as i assume.
Cheers!
Old 13-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Just ended my trip at BKK. Will be exploring Udon in my next. Looking forward to my next adventure.
Old 14-02-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Let us know how did your trip at Udon Thani go. From what Ive seen, they have a fair bit of beauties up there. Only problem it's a fair bit of a distance to travel there.
Old 13-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

Was in Udon for a few days, my first time in Issan.

Day and Night complex – 300b bar fine, 2500b for LT
Actually I didn’t even discuss payment with the girl, I just gave her 2500b because she was so enthusiastic and she seemed very happy. I ended up taking the same girl the entire 3 days I was there. There are maybe 25 bars here. I would rate most of the ladies 5.0/10 or lower, but there were at least 3 girls in their early 20s that I rate 7.0/10, these 3 claim to hv been working in the bar for a few weeks. The one I took was probably telling the truth, her hands were still rough, like she does a lot of manual labour. Another pretty one (7.5/10) was probably in her mid-20s, but she would only do ST for 1500b. Check out Honey Bar, Copper Bar, Havana Bar right at the back and the 2 bars just before Havana.

Nutty Park complex – similar to Day and Night but only around 15 bars here. This complex seem to hv a bigger proportion of pretty girls, but that’s a matter of taste. As you walk in off Prajak Rd, there are 5(?) bars on the left. There’s a pretty one at the first bar next to the Good Corner restaurant, but I also saw police officers sitting there on at least 2 nights so I gave it a miss. There are 2 sort of pretty ones at the 3rd bar but the very chatty one (mid to late 20s?) would only do ST. The 4th bar had 2 pretty ones but they looked surly so I didn’t go in. At the end of the lane turn right, there are more bars there, there’s another pretty one at Sky Bar(?).

Fun Bar – this bar next to @Home Hotel is usually packed, probably because of the cheap beer (50b for Singha I think), pretty girls (I think 2 of them are 7.5/10) and the guitarist. Didn’t manage to bar fine from here.

Lucky Bar(?) – this is on Soi Samphan just north of the Day and Night complex. There are 2 pretty ones here, but they don’t look happy so I didn’t try.

Tawan Daeng (corner of Watthananuwong Rd and Thikhananon Rd) – it looked like many of the patrons are bar girls who come here after the bars closed. Might be a good place to pick up a LT if you didn’t find one earlier. Though I hv no idea how you’re going to talk to anyone over the concussion inducing EDM! OK, OK it’s probably not that loud and I’m just old!

Tiny hostess bar (Adulyadej Rd, opp Soi 5 junction?) – I read that there were very pretty girls at this higher end hostess bar but it was closed when I got there about 9pm.

Food
Lots of street food at the night markets near the train station.
At night, there are also stalls that set up just outside to the right of Central Plaza. Food is good but the selection is not as big as the stalls near the train station.
Krua Rada Thai Restaurant on Prajak Rd, turn right as you walk out of Central Plaza. It’s airconditioned and has wifi. Prices are cheap, rice with 2 toppings is 40b-50b. Best of all, they hv Thai desserts! Look for the yellow sighboard.
Old 25-10-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post

Actually I didn’t even discuss payment with the girl, I just gave her 2500b because she was so enthusiastic and she seemed very happy. I ended up taking the same girl the entire 3 days I was there. There are maybe 25 bars here. I would rate most of the ladies 5.0/10 or lower, but there were at least 3 girls in their early 20s that I rate 7.0/10, these 3 claim to hv been working in the bar for a few weeks. The one I took was probably telling the truth, her hands were still rough, like she does a lot of manual labour. Another pretty one (7.5/10) was probably in her mid-20s, but she would only do ST for 1500b. Check out Honey Bar, Copper Bar, Havana Bar right at the back and the 2 bars just before Havana.

Nutty Park complex – similar to Day and Night but only around 15 bars here. This complex seem to hv a bigger proportion of pretty girls, but that’s a matter of taste. As you walk in off Prajak Rd, there are 5(?) bars on the left. There’s a pretty one at the first bar next to the Good Corner restaurant, but I also saw police officers sitting there on at least 2 nights so I gave it a miss. There are 2 sort of pretty ones at the 3rd bar but the very chatty one (mid to late 20s?) would only do ST. The 4th bar had 2 pretty ones but they looked surly so I didn’t go in. At the end of the lane turn right, there are more bars there, there’s another pretty one at Sky Bar(?).

Fun Bar – this bar next to @Home Hotel is usually packed, probably because of the cheap beer (50b for Singha I think), pretty girls (I think 2 of them are 7.5/10) and the guitarist. Didn’t manage to bar fine from here.

Lucky Bar(?) – this is on Soi Samphan just north of the Day and Night complex. There are 2 pretty ones here, but they don’t look happy so I didn’t try.

Tawan Daeng (corner of Watthananuwong Rd and Thikhananon Rd) – it looked like many of the patrons are bar girls who come here after the bars closed. Might be a good place to pick up a LT if you didn’t find one earlier. Though I hv no idea how you’re going to talk to anyone over the concussion inducing EDM! OK, OK it’s probably not that loud and I’m just old!

Tiny hostess bar (Adulyadej Rd, opp Soi 5 junction?) – I read that there were very pretty girls at this higher end hostess bar but it was closed when I got there about 9pm.

Food
At night, there are also stalls that set up just outside to the right of Central Plaza. Food is good but the selection is not as big as the stalls near the train station.
Krua Rada Thai Restaurant on Prajak Rd, turn right as you walk out of Central Plaza. It’s airconditioned and has wifi. Prices are cheap, rice with 2 toppings is 40b-50b. Best of all, they hv Thai desserts! Look for the yellow sighboard.
Good info, thanks for sharing bro.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post

Actually I didn’t even discuss payment with the girl, I just gave her 2500b because she was so enthusiastic and she seemed very happy. I ended up taking the same girl the entire 3 days I was there. There are maybe 25 bars here. I would rate most of the ladies 5.0/10 or lower, but there were at least 3 girls in their early 20s that I rate 7.0/10, these 3 claim to hv been working in the bar for a few weeks. The one I took was probably telling the truth, h

Food
Thanks a lot bro. Appreciate it. Will be heading there for 3 days. Looking for more day time activities like massage parlour though
Old 06-12-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Never been to udon.
Planning to fly there next year and maybe drive into Laos with a thai rented car.
Didnt know its quite happening there.

Thanks for the great info!
Old 16-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Jessie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not so happening lah. Maybe have some spot for tour. There is a Thai Chinese Cultural center there. Actually quite a lot of Teochew Chinese there.
Old 14-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in udon before going to vientiene. PM me if wanna chiong together. Cheers.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Coming to udon after 20th.. Again. Anyone there wanna chill? PM me.. But I no high hopes.. So quiet here... Hai""""
Old 27-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Updates on UDON, hope it helps bros on their trips.
This is based on my experience when I was there.

I took a taxi from Vientiane border to UDON central plaza, because it was late at night, so bus stopped running, taxi cost is around 1500baht shared between some bros and it takes around 30-40mins.

Road condition is smooth and good, coming from Vientiane, one will see much difference on the standard of the country. Air is also much cleaner, so no need for mask.

Reached UDON central plaza almost midnight, stay closed to the plaza, there are couple of budget hotels nearby price ranges from 250-400baht per night. If you want to find a better hotel(3-4star) with breakfast and near the plaza, you can search for centara hotel, price range around 1800baht with breakfast per night.

So reached my hotel late at night, everything was closing, went to UD town for food and drinks, there's lots of options, a huge semi open concept bar with live band, seafood, KFC, night market and many more.

After filling my stomach, went over to Nutty Park to see see since on the way from UD to Day and Night. Nothing caught my attention, place looks quite rundown with girls chatting at the bar counter and some of them playing pool. Most girls I will rate around 6/10 typical isaan ladies.

Then went down to day and night, it's about 10mins walk from Nutty Park, exit Nutty, turn right and the first junction turn right again. Walk all the way straight and you will see Day Night on the left. Huge complex, cannot miss.

At day night, it's more happening, same concept as Nutty, only difference is that there are a mixtures of Ladyboy and if you go right inside, there's blacks hanging around, both genders.
Went back out to the first few bars (Sorry can't remember the name, my eyes were looking out for fishes)
So sat down and ordered a drink, bar girl came over, sat beside me, usual convo (where you from, your first time, blar blar blar....)
When I was about to leave, I asked her want to go LT, the rates are 600Baht barfine and 4000Baht. Not very interesting and not in the mood, excuse myself and left. She is cute, young and pretty, I got her Wechat/Line if you are going there and want to look for her, can drop me a message, will share with you.
Mostly girls are age 20-25, young, slim, dark skinned, basic english.

So walked out, i turned left, walked all the way down the road, turn left (will see a 7-11) and then turn left, I reached Tawan Daeng Thai disco, it is beside the carpark with a bouncer sitting outside, no entrance fee, just walk in. Big interior with high ceiling, audio wise quite poor, loud and noisy. Thai band performing thai songs, lots of round tables, many people in the front, not alot at the back, scanned through and left.

Went to Yellowbird, took a cab there, reached the hotel entrance (Charoen Hotel) along the main road, seems very quiet, walked in and ask the counter that I want to go to yellowbird, recep direct me to the back of the hotel and to the next block, that's where I got "WOWED". Suddenly from an empty and quiet place, it turn to be one of the most happening place in UDON, lots and lots of clubber outside of yellowbird, I will say fantastic, don't miss this place, girls are of 8-9/10 both in looks and body. They dress in super short skater skirts while some are in tight 1 piece revealing their half ball, this got me excited, went to the basement and enter the club. It is super super crowded lots and lots of chicks, no dancefloor concept, all high tables and high chairs.
Hard to get to the bar counter because the counter is the other end of the club, so have to squeeze and snake through the club. Music and ambience is great. Once reached the bar counter, got a Beer, it's expensive! must say the most expensive beer i have gotten in a club in thailand.
Stayed and grooved with the music till late. Unfortunately no action for me, just eye-fucked was worth my time over there.
The girls in yellowbird turned me on so bad, too bad most of them are together with a group and didn't manage to get lucky, maybe next time, but would recommend this place for hookup, (Common pitch to use in this place is: Can I share the table with you)

Anyway got out and took a cab back to Day Night complex, went to the first bar, have a chat and brought one back to hotel. Looks can't compare with Yellowbird, but I had a great time with her the entire night, we even had breakfast together before she left.

In the afternoon, went to grand naga spa in search for massage, however I did not manage to find it, I was searching high and low under the hot sun for about an hour eventhough I was standing in front of the pin on google map, so out of curiosity, I asked nearby people and went to a few hotels recep to ask but they also no clue, almost given up, I went to the last hotel recep and enquire, to my luck, they say they are grand naga hotel but change name to Ton Koon Hotel, so I asked the recep to bring me to the spa. Followed the recep to another building across the road and walked down to the spa.
Open fish tank concept, mostly gilf, I can't take it and went off. Maybe I went in the early afternoon so the choice are not good.

I made my way to Oscar by tuktuk, 5-10mins away from Grand Naga(will visit there again at night), It's a pinkish/redish hotel building, walk all the way straight to the spa. Spa have no name, got one small door, so enter the door, papasan greeted me, fishbowl/lounge concept(similar to classic spa jakarta), bought a drink and seat in the lounge area. Girls price range from 1800-2500baht, average looks 6-7/10, body 7/10.

Picked one for 2000baht for 90mins, went into the room, concept similar to doki doki spa, spacious showerplace with a bedroom attached. Clean and basic. First went into the bathtub get soapy and she starts cleaning and teasing me, no action but whole body rub, once rub over, proceeded to the bed for action. Had bbbj, fuckjob included. Service will rate around 7/10.

There are couple of other different places yet to explore such as adunlayadet, Prajak Sillapakom, Samphan Thamit.

Share you experience if you ever been there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1