The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExaltedAngel View Post
Anyone know where is May in IS spa in prinscep street?
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
May is in parklane lar level 2
IS Spa's May and Parklane level 2 May are not the same ML.
Old 31-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
markomarko is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone have yumiko contact?she very famous last year or so,suddenly mia.at bugis cube?saw her today,knock the door & she dont entertain,lost her contact.i think she strictly by appointment,dont even wanna open the door
Old 02-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows where is Jolin (previously from Lisa joint) working at ?
Old 02-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Anyone knows where is Jolin (previously from Lisa joint) working at ?
Heard from Lisa she finished her 2 years working in Singapore and have went back to China, most of the old batches of girls have left but Wendy is still there and her massage is still as good as before.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
Heard from Lisa she finished her 2 years working in Singapore and have went back to China, most of the old batches of girls have left but Wendy is still there and her massage is still as good as before.
I heard she is in amk area in a new joint which open last Dec. But it's hard for me to find as I'm not farmilar with that area.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Clitlover72 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just wondering if any old timers here ever visited Eminent massage inside old Eminent plaza. I have been looking for 2 particular ML, Ivy and Michelle. Both stayed together at Balestier area. Hope any old timers here happen to have their contact. Both are Malaysian girls. Thank you.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!

I lost ~$50 from WL
She took my wallet and show that she wants all my money

Help me find back my $50.
Thanks guys
Old 03-04-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greasebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try again ... anybody know where former Hougang de sauna Chilli and Wendy go? Lost their contact ever since. Thks
Old 03-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
IS Spa's May and Parklane level 2 May are not the same ML.
Sorry my bad.... parklane may was from ennova spa next to is spa
Old 03-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Sorry my bad.... parklane may was from ennova spa next to is spa
I think you mistaken bro. Parklane May previously was from the now closed down Urban Retreat/Mayouso Spa, the joint which used to be a few units beside Ennova Spa. She never work in Ennova Spa or Is Spa before. After Mayouso Spa closed down, she went to Fortune Centre then took a short break then moved to Parklane.
Old 03-04-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 18
Nancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Ho View Post
I think so the PRC lady who always say she chooses her clients and wants to be a model. Her shop is opposite a legit facial shop. You have her cont? Please PM me, thank you!
Yes, Brudder, I am looking for her too! She closed her shop and did not get her contact after that. Any kind soul willing to share her contact, really miss her great figure! Sexy hot lady
Adelphi Channel from B1 near toilet
Old 03-04-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
ahtangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
I called her after her shop was closed and she promised to let me know when she find a new place to re-open. Have not heard from her since.

Didn't want to call her since she call me. If you want her number please PM me.
Cheers
Old 04-04-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Cola Malaysian Chinese at 2nd Floor Peninsula.
Don't know if she is still working?
Old 04-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semakdd View Post
I lost ~$50 from WL
She took my wallet and show that she wants all my money

Help me find back my $50.
Thanks guys
I feel for you bro... I know how it feels.
Recently, I lost a huge load of sperm to a new found Malaysian Chinese SYT gem Crazy Cherub!!!

Crazy Cherub took a huge load of my sperm in her mouth after I fucked her.
She said she only wanted to taste my sperm & spread some on her creamy C cup tits, she promised me a generous amount of her pussy juice on my next visit in return.

However, I never got her juice as she has suddenly gone missing. It's been almost almost 3 weeks liao. No sound, no picture, not answering calls & not replying to messages.

She used to work in a posh joint near the eastern fringe of town. Please help me look for her. Thanks guys.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Apple, who used to be from the joint opposite Pomo (suddenly cannot remember the name) is back. Recently got a message from here. Back in Lavender area....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread