The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
LoftMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First Field Report

This is my first field report and i have tried searching around for a similar thread but cannot seem to find it so if i have posted wrongly, please do bear with me.

Was back from overseas after 2years. The first thing i thought was to ask my buddies to bring me to the a particular club as the last time, they brought me to a wonderful club with theme rooms. This time round, they brought me to a different place, where they told me its something i always wanted to try.

Its located inside CBD, surprising at a very prominent yet discreet location. From the outside it looks like any other office but once inside, its a different story.
This place looks like a spa, in fact my buddies told me it was indeed a spa previously.
A fantasy was fullfilled as there were taiwanese inside, all dressed in office clothings like some cosplay. i asked my buddies and they said i could request to have a look at their IDs.

In total i think there were 6- 7 ladies. 4 taiwanese and the others i am not sure they are malaysian or prc but all dressed in office clothings. In my opinion, all of them have quite high standard in terms of looks and figure. Some even quite busty. I dont remember all their names as was really blown away with the sight of so many beauties.

Like the previous club i been to, there is a sitting lounge for us to chat with the ladies, in fact the lounge was quite big, think u can sit for 12-15pax. Think there are 5 or 6 rooms. The place was quite packed with other customers. Almost instantly, once we sat down, the ladies were all over us, touching our sensitive parts. I even saw one gal sliding her hands into the other customer pants.
The main thing of course is for me to try the Taiwanese gals as i have always wanted to try. I picked the one next to me. Her name was shirley, pettite, typical pretty taiwanese pretty look and most importantly, she is busty. She is also the one who so call claim she used to be a car model.
Once inside the room, i was blown away as it indeed look like a spa, with attached bathrooms. Inside the shower she began to give a mind blowing bj, from the dick to the balls and even asked me to bend over so she could lick the ass! Her boobs was also another highlight as its big and firm with light brown or maybe even light pink nips.
After the shower, the main course. In my opinion, it was one of the best i had, as we were rocking with other, french kissing, hugging each other and moaning. Definitely one of the best i have experienced.
After the deed, sat outside, waiting dor my buddies. This place seems to be quite popular as there are more bros coming in. The good thing is we were not rushed off by the ladirs in fact they just tell us to sit as long as we like.
Once my friend came out, we left shortly and sharing the experience we had earlier.
Of course, i cannot wait for my 2nd visit.
This is my 1st report so sorry for being long winded.
Old 17-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
Dragonslay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First Field Report

Bro, can share ctc. Your mail box full lah
I like your first FR very much hahaha
Old 17-08-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 15
motaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoftMaster View Post
This is my first field report and i have tried searching around for a similar thread but cannot seem to find it so if i have posted wrongly, please do bear with me.

Was back from overseas after 2years. The first thing i thought was to ask my buddies to bring me to the a particular club as the last time, they brought me to a wonderful club with theme rooms. This time round, they brought me to a different place, where they told me its something i always wanted to try.

Its located inside CBD, surprising at a very prominent yet discreet location. From the outside it looks like any other office but once inside, its a different story.
This place looks like a spa, in fact my buddies told me it was indeed a spa previously.
A fantasy was fullfilled as there were taiwanese inside, all dressed in office clothings like some cosplay. i asked my buddies and they said i could request to have a look at their IDs.

In total i think there were 6- 7 ladies. 4 taiwanese and the others i am not sure they are malaysian or prc but all dressed in office clothings. In my opinion, all of them have quite high standard in terms of looks and figure. Some even quite busty. I dont remember all their names as was really blown away with the sight of so many beauties.

Like the previous club i been to, there is a sitting lounge for us to chat with the ladies, in fact the lounge was quite big, think u can sit for 12-15pax. Think there are 5 or 6 rooms. The place was quite packed with other customers. Almost instantly, once we sat down, the ladies were all over us, touching our sensitive parts. I even saw one gal sliding her hands into the other customer pants.
The main thing of course is for me to try the Taiwanese gals as i have always wanted to try. I picked the one next to me. Her name was shirley, pettite, typical pretty taiwanese pretty look and most importantly, she is busty. She is also the one who so call claim she used to be a car model.
Once inside the room, i was blown away as it indeed look like a spa, with attached bathrooms. Inside the shower she began to give a mind blowing bj, from the dick to the balls and even asked me to bend over so she could lick the ass! Her boobs was also another highlight as its big and firm with light brown or maybe even light pink nips.
After the shower, the main course. In my opinion, it was one of the best i had, as we were rocking with other, french kissing, hugging each other and moaning. Definitely one of the best i have experienced.
After the deed, sat outside, waiting dor my buddies. This place seems to be quite popular as there are more bros coming in. The good thing is we were not rushed off by the ladirs in fact they just tell us to sit as long as we like.
Once my friend came out, we left shortly and sharing the experience we had earlier.
Bro...whats the damage like?
Old 17-08-2012, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1842 / Power: 17
fatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant future

Can share location bro?
Old 17-08-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Joell is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share location bro?
thanks
Old 17-08-2012, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28198 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro, please kindly share with me d contact & address for this place. Btw, what's d damage & also what time it opens. Thanks in advance.
Old 17-08-2012, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
sideswapmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. bro.. what a good lobang, please share.Tkq
Old 17-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
sayisi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good FR.. maybe you can share the ctc
Old 17-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Care to share bro ?
Thanks
Old 17-08-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TAYO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share damage n locaton bro
Old 17-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
u057446 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I'm interested as well. Please share the ctc. Thanks
Old 17-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
u057446 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great fr bro. Would be great if you can share ctc. Thanks in advance
Old 17-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

is it clubfunky thread same?
Old 17-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoftMaster View Post

can have the ctc?
Old 18-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
notty1711 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotty1711 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

joining in the queue for contacts as well
never been to such joints cos of the fear of meeting people i know but this one looks too good to pass!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1