The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Pardon me if I sound rude.. but these are what those many Thai girls told me about guys who nuah in room play game while waiting for GF to finish work. And if suay suay diao kia, many Thai guys will choose to disappear and throw the burden to girls. That's why you see many single mom in Thai. I'm just speaking in terms of sense of responsibility in general comparison. How many of us can tahan let our gf go sell body in soapy massage? Yes, Thai guys can, and they will ride their GF to work and ride her back room. In-between just stay in room play game while waiting for GF to activate.
the irony is you are celebrating the fact you get to fuck without expense and responsibility in your original post, which make you no difference. so, you think you are somehow different and inherently superior by the fact you would act differently in such situation and that the girls have one night stand with you because of that ? nah.. they sleep with you and your friends before it is fun and that's about it.. it got nothing to do with their opinion with Thai guys but somehow, you need to legitimise that by generalising. there are many Thai guys who don;t beheve like that.. the fact, you and your friend are looking to fuck around without responsibility make you no different from the Thai guys who you hold in contempt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1