The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I Became Ms.Behaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbehaved View Post
Thanks for the support, guys. Sorry, been busy with a few things so I haven't been able to update the story.

Acidavex - thanks for the feedback and sorry about your "stiffy" hahaha. I'd love post all of them in one go but I'm not sure about the character limits in the site.

Have a great day everyone!

😛
sis...tink there's a 400 character limit if i m not mistaken. I stand corrected

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
PueyKey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPueyKey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next update .
Old 21-12-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
msbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samstermsbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aww, thanks chaps. Laptop gave up on me, so I'm just accessing the site via a phone hahaha. Currently having it fixed, hopefully it gets done soon. 😊

That way I can post an update 😁. Thanks again for the support. Cheers!

😘
Old 21-12-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aww, thanks chaps. Laptop gave up on me, so I'm just accessing the site via a phone hahaha. Currently having it fixed, hopefully it gets done soon. 😊

😘
support your thread, shall wait for more of your updates.
Old 21-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ZF201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, support!
Old 21-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Support!! TS more updates pls
Old 21-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

😘
Please do. Up you with 8 points as inspiration.
Old 21-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

msbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samstermsbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

continuation

I scooted up to the bed and lied down, trying to catch whatever it is that is left of my breath. I looked over and saw Des’ sorry attempt to put in his condom as fast as he can. His hands were trembling with excitement, which prompted me to ask if he was still a virgin jokingly hahaha. After he was able to put on his condom, he went over to my side and we shared a kiss. He then went over back to my pussy, his mouth playing around it for a bit before putting in his member inside me.

His tempo went from slow to fast in what felt like a blink. We ended up having sex like two wolves hunting for a meal - passionate and a bit too eager. We were trying to outdo one another’s enthusiasm. As I’ve said, at that time I haven’t had sex for quite a bit so I was trying my best to make sure what I was doing was worth my while. I masturbate often, yes, but a dildo’s no match for the real thing hahaha.

His poundings lasted for an hour before he came. I was able to reach an orgasm at least 3 times that night before he did, so it wasn’t bad hahaha. It’s funny how an hour seemed like a few minutes when you’re doing something that you want. He pulled out of me after we’ve both caught our breaths. He then took off his condom (which had a lot of cum in it), went to the toilet to wash up then lied down next to me.

I joked around with him, saying that I didn’t think it was possible for anyone to cum than much. He told me that it was my fault for being such a tease, wearing what I was wore. We chatted a bit more whilst we rested. A peek on my watch told me it was almost quarter past 3, so I told him I needed to go home.

That night ended with him begging me for another round and me telling him no hahaha. He drove me back to a cab stand, rather irritated at the fact that the night ended with him not being able to have more time with me.
Old 21-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back MsBehaved, how's life treating you for the past year?
Old 21-11-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Her story reminds me of how I recently got reacquainted with a fuck buddy I had back during my schooling days.
She is a brown chocolate, married to a Chinese husband. But sadly, husband couldn't hold and cum after a few strokes.
Damn literally like fantasy came through after about 6 years since I fucked her. Sex was still good with her and she is the reason why I find Melayu girls are best with blowjobs XD
Old 22-11-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 14-03-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Hello people, hope you guys are well. Kind of bored so I decided to add on a part of the story I was supposed to put in 3 years ago hahaha. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!

A few days passed after what happened between Des and I. Now, before I move on to the next part of my story let’s answer some questions, shall we?

Did it happen again it with Des? Yes, of course. Duh. Hahaha
How often did we do it? Not that often.
How did we keep it a secret? By not talking about it.
How was our arrangement? We just became “friends”, although it was a bit harder on my part because Des wanted some things I couldn’t give him.

This part of my story happened a few weeks before my husband and I left Singapore. My husband went on a business trip then, and since I was practically doing nothing I decided to give a few friends to grab some coffee. So later that night I went to see a few of my ex colleagues for some coffee and gossip hahaha.

I met Des at the MRT station. He was getting on the gantry whilst I was about to tap out of the station. We chatted for a bit, told him about my date with the girls, then he invited me for dinner that Friday. Since I wasn’t doing anything that time I took him up on his invite.

It was during this trip when I met Simon, a friend of Des. He was a bit older than he was, not as fit as Des but still a good looking man.

The day after Des and I went to dinner, a few of my former colleagues called up and invited me for some drinks. Des picked me up at around 8 that night, then we met at a nearby bar.

The drinks poured on until half past 1. Most of our colleagues then started excusing themselves and calling it a day. At around 2 am the only ones left were Des, Simon, Simon's GF Vicky, and me.

Carried on drinking a bit more, then Vicky excused herself to the toilets. Des followed shortly after, so it was just me and Simon left on our table.

I've already noticed Simon secretly staring at me since we've started drinking. It was partly my fault since all I had on that night was a red one piece dress. His stares started turning me on for some reason, so I decided to tease him up a bit and see what he would do.

I was sitting right next to him, so I started hiking up the hem of my dress, slowly revealing my smooth thighs to him. Saw his eyes widen up, which made me chuckle a bit.

Simon suggested we move out of the bar and into his condo for more drinks. After settling the bill, us 4 were on our way to Simon's.
Old 14-03-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
sappokai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back sis, great update!
Old 14-03-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sappokai View Post
Welcome back sis, great update!
Thanks Sappokai. I'm just proofreading and reviewing the next scenes, hopefully I can update the story later
Old 14-03-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

there is no right or wrong in a relationship. many people has similar thinking like you and this is one of the reason sugarbook,com dating web appears...to fulfill the needs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1