The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Wow, hooked on the stories ts please continue....
Old 15-11-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

pls continue
our neck very long already
Old 18-11-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Holiday Activities - Day 2

She was rather scantily-dressed all right, with only a thin white spaghetti top and light beige panties on. No bra, but her breasts were currently blocked by her folded arms. However, the sexiness ended above her neck - she was staring at me with an almost angry look! What the heck was that?! I stoped dead in my tracks with a puzzled look on my face.

Irene: Had a good time last night, I see?

Her tone was almost sarcastic...

Me: Errr... it was quite...

Irene: You two were so noisy, you know! I thought Susan was screaming for her life! I nearly rushed in to see what was going on!

Me: Oh, really? I’m sorry.... I didn’t know... I thought the door was closed tight, so....

Irene: Yeah, it was so loud even though the door was closed!

Me: Oh... I am so so sorry... I didn’t mean to...

Irene: <Sigh> I know, I know.... I know it was Susan who was making most of the noise. It’s not your fault... But, but I couldn’t help feeling a little jealous!

Me: Really? But we also... you know, had sex yesterday.

Irene: Yes we did, but Susan was on the same bed too. I meant I didn’t have you all to myself!

Me: Oh.... well... she is still asleep, you know....

Irene immediately uncrossed her arms - ah, now those nipples were faintly visible! No wait, they were starting to get more and more obvious through that thin material she had on!! Her expression changed too - she no longer had the upset look. I strode forwards her, closing the gap between us to several inches. Irene gulped.

Me: Maybe we can sneak in something before Susan wakes up?

Irene stood speechless. Seeing no reaction from her, I led her by her hand toward, not her bedroom, but the living room sofa, and plonked her down in front of me. Then, I spread open her legs to gain a better view of that skimpy little thing of a panty she had on. It wouldn’t do - that thing has got to come off! So I closed her legs back together again, and reached for her panty waistband to pull it all the way down into a rolled heap on the floor. Irene obliged all the way. The second time I spread those legs apart, the view was much, much more attractive! Her bare, naked pussy, especially her clitoris, was there to greet me! Gosh I knew I couldn’t resist this wonderful clam feast spread before me! I glanced up at Irene and she was looking on with great anticipation; she was even biting her lower lip!

I didn’t start out slow like before - there wasn’t much time to waste anyway - and went straight in to munch on Irene’s clam hungrily. She gasped in surprise and held her hand to her mouth to muffle her moans. It was obvious Irene had just woke up that morning and hadn’t had time to wash up, because it tasted a little ‘heavy’ down there. I soldiered on nonetheless. After getting through the initial dry and flavorful start, things started to get smoother (literally) after it it was more moist. I licked and sucked all over, but made sure to pay attention to her clitoris - I gave that part a good tongue-flicking. All this while, my arms were keeping Irene’s legs apart and slightly lifted, while she moaned muffled moans. We both didn’t want to wake Susan...
Old 18-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SamYeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice steamy update, more please !!
Old 19-11-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

wambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, camping for more
Old 19-11-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I knew Irene will be thirsty...good job, bro.
Old 19-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Holiday Activities - Day 2

Irene’s pussy was all wet and dripping with a mixture of her lady juices and my slobber, so much so that the sofa was stained with a dark patch. She had to use both hands now to stifle her moans, as my pussy-eating intensified. I stuck my tongue down as far inside as I could, and covered every square inch of her intimate area. But I wanted to taste more!

So I got her to turn around to a kneeling position on the seat of the sofa, with her facing the backrest, and her ass facing me (her legs apart, of course). She had her elbows resting on the headrest, so her back was arched in a way that made her buttocks really stick up and out toward me, presenting me with the lovely view of her butthole and pussy. I continued servicing her pussy from this new angle - licking, kissing, sucking and swallowing. I wanted, no - I needed to have as much of her pussy in my mouth as possible!

Then, it was time to add a new flavour to the mix - I stuck my tongue out to gently taste the wrinkled area around her anus and felt it constrict! Mmmmm... salty! Irene squealed in absolute ecstasy till her body shuddered. I continued to enjoy this new intimate area of hers, using wider and longer strokes of my tongue each time, and eventually outright kissing and sucking on her asshole toward the end! My face was just buried in that woman’s ass!!
Old 19-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

halfnonsense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is a fantastic story, enjoy reading it!
Old 20-11-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Wait susan wake up then jia lat le.. Faster
Old 20-11-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 22-11-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

waiting for the latest update ..
Old 10-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

no more update again ?
Old 10-12-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
gory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please..
Old 10-12-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

mojonesindex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story. Hope to read more soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1