The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 20
Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!
Re: Gang of Five

“Jeez… I’m not sure about this,” I said when they were about to conclude their discussion. “I mean… what you ladies are planning is really nasty. What if Queenie decides to call the police on us?” Claire smiled and replied, “Don’t worry Ben… remember the spreadsheet that started this all? Queenie was behind all the accounts falsification, and she will lose everything if all of us testify against her. She’ll never go to the police, no matter what we do…”

Jo agreed with Claire. “Because she’s our boss, we know all her dirty secrets. She’ll never expect us to turn against her, which is why our plan will work. We just need you to help us Ben… avenge us for all the time that we’ve been bullied by her… for enslaving us to the workplace! This time the slaves will become the master!”

With that, we were committed to the rebellion. The girls would spring the trap and get Queenie in place, and I was told to ‘do my best’ or rather… ‘do my worst’… which means the same thing in this situation. The ancients were wise – they knew it was better to offend a knave than the ‘fairer’ sex.

The following week, Jo was sent to Amsterdam on a business trip to negotiate an important deal, and Queenie ordered everyone to stay back for discussions and for Jo to do a teleconference call to report on the progress of the deal. By the time Jo returned to her hotel room, it would be 7pm in Netherlands and 2am in Singapore, so Claire decided that it was the perfect time to act.
Old 22-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!

The gang was in the conference room getting ready for Jo’s call when Queenie strode in with her trademark confidence and nonchalance. She was wearing a stunning slim cut white pant suit that showed off her slim figure, and the high cut pants and heels accentuated her height. The v-shaped lapel dropped steeply towards her navel, offering a seductive glimpse of Queenie’s assets. Even though it was nearing 2 am, Queenie still sported perfect hair and make-up to keep up her illusion of being in control anytime and anywhere.

Claire messaged me discretely that Queenie had arrived, “You’re in luck… she’s looking fab tonight!” I could feel the stirring in my loins and my heart pounding quickly. Even though it was incredible fucking the other four gang members, there was always something about Queenie that made her seem untouchable. And that was really the basis of her sexual appeal. She was doubtlessly a very beautiful woman, but her unavailability was what made her so desirable for all the male colleagues.

As the clock neared 2pm, I could feel the tension building up as I watched my phone intently. A couple of minutes later, the screen lit up with the message from Claire: “the call is on.” It was the signal for me to throttle the internet connection speed for the conference room. A couple of clicks, and it was done…

Jo was just about to update Queenie on the status of the discussions when the transmission started getting interrupted with dropped signals, and nobody could make out what Jo was trying to say. In frustration, Queenie ordered Julia to get the IT department to troubleshoot the connection. After getting the call, I made my way to the conference room.
Old 22-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Queenie glared at me the moment I walked through the door, unaware of what we had planned in store for her. My heart skipped a beat as I stole a glance at her in her white pristine outfit, and my mind was flooded with sexual fantasies of doing her right there and then. I’ve always had something for ladies dressed in virginal white, and I felt a hard-on coming.

“What the hell is this?” she demanded, pointing to the dropped connection on the screen. “We’re trying to close multi-million dollar deals, and we can’t even count on you guys to get the connection right?” True to form, Queenie was in her usual killer mood whenever someone gets in her way of accomplishing her goals.

“So sorry about that…” I avoided her gaze and took my notebook out of my bag, and proceeded to restore the bandwidth. I could feel her stare behind me as I did a hard reset for the teleconference server and camera, and moments later Jo came back on the screen with high definition clarity. “There you go… the connections are restored.”

“Useless piece of shit,” Queenie muttered. “Get out of here… we’ve got more important things to deal with.” I drew a deep breath and retorted… “There’s no need to be so rude you know? We’re all humans and we have feelings.”

Queenie looked up at me, indignant that an IT manager would dare talk back to her. “Who the hell do you think you are? Why the fuck would I care about your feelings?” she sneered. “My name is Ben,” I replied calmly. “I don’t think you remember my name even though we’ve attended the same meetings. Probably because you don’t give a damn to anyone else, including your staff…”
Old 22-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Queenie was visibly upset as she stood up from her chair and pointed to the door, “Get the fuck out now!” she uttered in a low voice. “Isn’t it true that you didn’t allow Faye to take leave to visit her sick mum because it may jeopardize your chance of promotion? Didn’t you send Claire to give sexual favours to clients to help you close your deals? Did you care about how they feel? Is there nothing more important than money and power?” I continued.

By this time, Queenie was incensed by my guts to retort her. She strolled over to me and looked me in the eye, “Well Ben… I will certainly remember your name. Because tomorrow morning I’ll be telling your boss about your insubordinate behavior, and you can say goodbye to your job,” she threatened. “And oh… you might be disappointed to know… there’s nothing more important than money and power. But I guess it’s difficult for someone like you who has neither to understand.”

Queenie paused with a smirk on her face and whispered, “Now fuck off back to where you came from and pack your bag… tomorrow will be your last day in this company, I swear…”

I looked at the arrogant and gorgeous lady before me, secretly elated that she had framed herself so perfectly for the lesson to come. “Actually no… I don’t think so…” I said. “I may not have the money… but I have plenty of power… over you… right now. How about you give me a blowjob and we call it quits?”

The Queen could hardly believe the audacity of what she heard, and immediately responded with a stinging slap across my face. “HOW DARE YOU!” she seethed in anger. “Julia, call the office security right now to get this bastard arrested!” Simultaneously Julia and Claire got up from their chairs and held Queenie by her arms.

“What the hell…?!” Queenie squirmed and struggled as her staff held on to her. “Let go of me you morons!” she screamed as they tightened their grip and pinned her down on the conference table. On cue, Faye locked the door and lowered the blinds, and started video recording on her mobile phone.
Old 22-11-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Benevento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, nice share and thanks
Old 23-11-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marvinkei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been reading the stories for last several days. I very like your talent
Old 23-11-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
krushers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story by TS!

My cock is raging from the all the episodes. Keep it coming TS!
Old 23-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Queenie screamed at the top of her voice and yelled at Jo to call the police. Jo looked on from Amsterdam and just smiled as she turned on the video recording on her computer to record the session on teleconference. “Sorry Queenie… I don’t think the Amsterdam police can reach you in time!” she laughed. The Queen had a look of horror on her face as she realized that her entire team had turned against her. I hovered over their helpless lady boss and whispered into her ear, “Go ahead and scream all you want… there’s nobody else in the office at 2 am.”

Queenie realized that she wasn’t going to get away with her usual tyrant self, and instantly switched tact. “Listen… Ben… let’s settle this in a civil manner… tell me what you want and I’ll get it for you. You want a promotion? I’ll talk to your boss ok? Or… money… do you want money? I… I… I can write you a cash cheque now… Ben. What’s… what’s a good amount to make you happy” she stuttered.

It was so incredible watching a normally calm and composed power woman getting so flustered and becoming lost for words. “Shhhhh….” I said in a soft voice as I placed my finger on her delicate and luscious lips. “Money is nice… but I’ve got more basic and urgent needs now… you know what I mean?” I said as my fingers ran a trail from her soft lips down her neck to her cleavage.

Queenie gasped as my finger brushed against her soft exposed skin. It was obvious that she was both fearful of what’s going to happen next, and yet aroused at the same time. “No… wait… Ben… wait… I can get you something better? You want Claire? Claire is very sexy… she’ll make you very happy! She’s very good… I can give her to you!”

Upon hearing this, Claire clenched her teeth in disgust. “Fuck you Queenie! I’m a person… not some fucking sex slave for you to give away!” she yelled. Queenie was shocked by the strong reaction as she had always treated Claire as a commercial prostitute to seduce the male clients. “That’s… that’s not what I meant… I…”

“No! That was exactly what you meant! I’m your fucking hooker to fuck all your male clients so you can keep your pussy clean while I spread my legs and let them fuck me!! That’s all I am to you!” Tears formed in Claire’s eyes as she exploded in an outburst. “Even now… you won’t even hesitate to sacrifice me to save your cunt! You bitch!”
Old 23-11-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Queenie was at a loss for words as it suddenly dawned on her that Claire always had moral misgivings about giving sexual favours to clients. “How long has it been?” I asked. “What?” Queenie replied in confusion. “When was the last time you had sex?” I repeated as I held her chin. She bit her lower lips and looked away, refusing to acknowledge that question.

“How long ago were you fucked by a man, Queenie? I’m gonna need an answer here.” I said, hoping that some dirty talk will warm up the Ice Queen. She closed her eyes and replied curtly, “Six”. I smiled, “Wow… six months is a long time…” But before I could answer, she opened her eyes and replied coldly, “Years. It has been six years since I was fucked… OK?!”

The answer took everyone by surprise, even Jo who was listening in from the other part of the world. How can anyone survive so long without sex? Did Queenie not enjoy sex, or was it something else? “I gave up everything for that bastard boyfriend, and he left me for someone else,” Queenie said in a quiet voice. “I swore I’ll succeed so brilliantly in my career and earn so much money that he will regret leaving me.”

There was silence in the room as we suddenly realized why Queenie was such a hard woman, and why she drowned herself in her work. But in trying to avenge her relationship failure, she had inadvertently sacrificed the relationships of all her staff. Just like her, none of them could build any meaningful relationships with their families and friends, or find a partner. And they were all extremely bitter about their lost years.

“That’s no excuse for treating us like shit,” Faye said with wet eyes. “My mum really needs me now, and yet you just want to keep me here to help you to climb the corporate ladder!” Faye was very emotional about her mum’s health, and her incident was the straw that broke the camel’s back and led to this rebellion against Queenie.

“Alright Queenie… tonight you will be punished for ill-treating your team all these years. The girls have decided on your sentence, and I shall carry them out with pleasure…” I paused and leaned in to Queenie, “Maybe… just maybe… you’ll get some pleasure out of it too…”

The severity of the situation got through to Queenie, and her lips trembled as she tried to talk her way out of the mess. “No… please… Ben…” she pleaded as she looked into my eyes. “Let’s negotiate ok? What are the girls offering you? I’ll… I’ll pay double! Ok? This… this is illegal! It’s rape!! You’re gonna get jailed and caned! I’ll give you all the money you want… just let me go… I promise I won’t tell the police!” she begged with tears welling up in her eyes.
Old 23-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Claire pushed Queenie onto the table and hissed into her ears, “I don’t think so boss… remember all the dirty deals you made? We’ll tell the authorities the exciting details if you tell anyone about tonight… we mean what we say…” Claire nodded to me as a signal to continue, and I reached into my bag and retrieved a wireless bullet vibrator.

Queenie’s eyes opened in terror as she realized there was no way out for her. She struggled but Claire and Julia had her pinned down for good, as I ran my hands up her pants and undid her buckle. “Nooo… please… please stop!” she screamed. I smiled as I slowly pulled her zipper down, hooked my fingers around her waist and rolled down her pants slightly to reveal a pair of red underwear.

“Oooh… check this out ladies… red lingerie… so incredibly sexy!” I said as I ran my hands down her inner thighs. A soft moan escaped from her lips as my fingers brushed against her soft delicate skin, betraying Queenie’s deep-seated desire for physical contact. Her eyes were closed as I gently caressed the soft satin fabric of her panties, causing her to spasm at the gentlest of my touch.

“Hmmm… seems that nobody has touched you for the longest time,” I whispered softly as my fingers slipped behind her underwear to discover yet another surprise… Queenie was Brazilian waxed! “What’s wrong?” Julia asked when she spotted the look of disbelief on my face. “Your boss… she waxed her pussy…” The girls were equally shocked when I peeled aside her red panties to reveal Queenie’s smooth slot. “No way! Oh my goodness… it’s so beautiful!” Claire exclaimed as I exposed her boss’ cunt.

“Stop… please stop… I beg you!” Queenie protested as Faye moved in with her mobile phone to do a close up of the hairless pussy, before panning up the camera to show her face. I took the small bullet vibrator and gently rubbed it around Queenie’s clit, and it elicited a deep gasp from her.

“Wow… she’s so sensitive… our next segment should be fun!” I thought to myself. “Uh Ben… hurry up… they’re waiting…” Jo’s voice came on over the speakers. “Ah yes… sorry for the delay!” I said as I expertly slipped the vibrator into Queenie’s pussy, adjusted her panties back in place and helped her wear her pants.

“You can let her go now,” I ordered Claire and Julia to release her arms. Queenie immediately sat up on the table and glared at us, “What do you want! Haven’t you humiliated me enough?!” Claire laughed and said, “Oh Queenie… it’s just the beginning! We’ve a whole night of programs for you… but for now, there’s someone waiting for you.”
Old 23-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

“Hey boss…” Jo said over the screen. “I’ll give you a minute to freshen yourself before I put our clients on this conference call ya? They’ve some details to clarify with you… but try not to be too excited while talking ok?” Jo snickered. Queenie was confused at this point, “What? I thought you settled everything?” Jo showed her watch and said, “Your one minute has begun… you’d better get started!”

There was a flurry of activities as Queenie desperately dabbed her face with tissues and straightened her clothes, and there was only enough time for her to get seated before the Dutch clients appeared on the screen. To her credit, Queenie immediately switched to her professional mode and started discussions over the video teleconference with Julia and Claire by her side. She was the brilliant boss once again…

Standing by the teleconference system’s control panel, I was out of sight from the camera. As Queenie was speaking, I had the camera zoomed so the other party had a head and shoulders close-up of her. A couple of minutes later, I turned on the wireless vibrator to the lowest power, and instantly Queenie gasped and paused in mid-sentence.

The girls had to stifle their giggles as Queenie fought to suppress her reaction in front of the clients. She took a deep breath and smiled, before resuming her discussion on screen. “Sorry about that… I’m having hiccups,” Queenie explained to the clients. “Oh really? Hiccups?” I laughed in my head. “Let’s see how bad your hiccups can be…” I said as I increased the power of the vibrations.

Queenie grabbed the hands of Claire and Julia as the vibrations resonated through her pussy. It now took all her efforts to concentrate on the conversation and to speak coherently, and she was squeezing the ladies’ hands tightly as she mustered all her focus to suppress her desire to moan. The Dutch clients seemed confused by the loss of composure and attention from Queenie, and Jo had to chip in during the conversation to help her boss finish some of the sentences.

I switched the vibrator to a pulsing mode, and it had an instant effect on Queenie. She had her legs crossed and her head lowered, and lost all her ability to speak. I cut the connection from the teleconference, and let Jo finish the discussion with the clients. Queenie was breathless and had her eyes closed, trying to withhold her reaction to the eruption of arousal in her nether region.
Old 23-11-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome back TS, nothing better than a good ole blackmailing for the Long drought we have! Cheers!
Old 26-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Surprised there seem to be low traffic on this threat.

Bumping it up for those whom may have miss it.

To TS pls keep up the the good work. Cheers 🥂
Old 26-11-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Thank you bro RedArrow. Always good to know there are Samsters reading my story. Many times I feel like I'm talking to the wall when there's no feedback or comments... LOL!
Old 26-11-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

“Please… no more… please… stop this…” she pleaded between gasps of pleasure. I ordered Claire and Julia to help her stand upright, as I walked over with the vibrator remote in my hand. I held Queenie’s face by her chin as she looked me in the eye. Her eyes were glazed and little warm breaths escaped her pouting wet lips as she struggled to keep her composure with my magic bullet causing havoc in her cunt.

With a flick of my fingers, I increased the intensity of the vibration and Queenie threw back her head in ecstasy. There was no longer any pretense as waves of pleasure swept over her body and sent her into spasms, and Queenie started moaning between each breath. She collapsed and writhed on the floor as I ratcheted the controls to maximum vibration. “Urggh… fuck… this… this feels so good!” she moaned while clutching her groin.

I stood over Queenie and undid shirt and pants, as the two ladies helped Queenie to her knees. “Suck me,” I ordered. Queenie was so aroused that she didn’t really hesitate as she reached out for the waistband and pulled my underwear down. My raging hard cock sprung out from its confines and stood at attention inches in front of her face, red and wet with anticipation.

I had anticipated Queenie to put up some resistance to the blowjob, but I couldn’t be more wrong. The vibrator had made her so horny that she immediately lunged forward and eagerly took my dick into her mouth lips and worked the entire length of my cock with her tongue. I took a deep breath as I was taken aback by her expertise in giving blowjobs, and both Claire and Julia looked on in amazement at how their normally reserved and professional boss was sucking cock like a pro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1