The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Romantic wine and dine with music to reccomend

Anyone know of any romantic places to wine and dine with music to please lady during first date. Any great reccomendations
Old 22-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Anyone know of any romantic places to wine and dine with music to please lady during first date. Any great reccomendations
Tabao Mehdonner and eat in transit hotel room?
Old 22-11-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Romantic wine and dine with music to reccomend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrudder View Post
Tabao Mehdonner and eat in transit hotel room?
Yeah yeah good idea bro
Old 22-11-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
u nv say how old the girl u dating.
In mid 30s, any good suggestions

Last edited by Vanda; 22-11-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old 22-11-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

u nv say if this lady is a legit one or your mistress?

go 1-altitude if legit, if not, then hotel room settle
Old 22-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

Divorcee like me.. does this have to do with resturant choices?
First need to impress meh... women need more emotional care than sexual. Not straight away pump. Fufill their emotional needs, they open up to you
Appreciate kind advices. Thank you if you vould kindly contribute
Old 22-11-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

Thank you for the 1-atitude reccomendation
Old 22-11-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
so u sure that after that dinner confirm can bombom? Or its just an investment with no confirmation yet. Haizzz.

Ok lah, i recommend Equinox.

Just to share one restaurant which the food really not worth is VLV at Clarke Quay. Went party then girl wana drink lobster soup so went in go for the course menu. The whole restaurant only 2 of us machiam i bao that place 5555. But for that price sorry to say i tried more delicious similar dishes b4 at those more normal eateries. 555555
Brudder of course can bombom loh. even ask me to buy sexy lingerine, nose bleed and heart pumping damn fast liaoz. Thank you very much for reccomendation. Need a woman to com inside my life and enjoy romance with her.
Old 22-11-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try Orgo @ esplanade if u prefer no cover chrg
Old 22-11-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly, for somebody in her mid 30s,, she probably been to many nice restaurants,,,
I guess something special and memorable is required rather than just romantic,,
You can bring her to Song of India to try to Indian fine dine.
It’s the 1 and only Indian restaurant that receive Michelin Star in the whole south east Asia.

Mrs Ow,,
Old 22-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Depends how much you're willing to spend.

For me, go kopitiam eat bak chor mee drink kopi-bing is romantic enough already...
Old 22-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Dude a quick google check would give you some viable results:

https://www.ladyironchef.com/2017/11...nts-singapore/

I've been to some of these places before. This list is legit. Go explore yourself to find out what works and what doesn't.

Gotta do your homework bro.

All the best.
Old 22-11-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Yeah yeah good idea bro
Seriously, Fullerton Bay Hotel, Kinki, level 45 (Singland Tower) & Monti has great view of MBS. Hotels around the area will costs a bomb.

Then again, wine that night ... Assuming you pick a nice vintage will easily eclipse room charges.

Enjoy and FR please.
Old 23-11-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, "romantic" is not something what brings to you but rather what can you create. The location, food, dressing... are just the supplementary factors.

There will be no "romantic" if you are not a romantic person.
Old 23-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Thank you all brothers for your helpful and kind inputs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1