The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
krushers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
Since the incident, Eyvon has opened up to me, way more than before. Evelynn made sure to invite me to hang out with her sister every now and then too.

We're like a couple of besties, having the time of our lives every weekend. Initially, Eyvon was worried if she would be like a lightbulb to the two of us, but Evelynn and I don't mind the extra company as it makes hanging out even more interesting.

So the day eventually came when things got really interesting among the 3 of us. I guess it was a natural progression of matters, but to this day I still find this development amazing.

My GF's parents decided on a whim to go on a short trip to Batam over the weekend, so we had the entire house to ourselves. Not a bad feeling to be honest.

It was Friday, and their parents had just left for Batam two hours ago. We stocked up on snacks at the NTUC nearby, and went home for our movie marathon.

It was a peaceful night, and halfway through the 3rd movie, Evelynn fell asleep on the sofa. I carried her to her room, and checked my phone for the time.

Almost 2 a.m. in the morning.

I went back to the living room, planning to wrap things up for the night. Before I could open my mouth, I heard an annoying voice.

You know, the kind of half teasing and half serious kind of tone.

"Eeyeer so sweet! You carried her like a princess!" Eyvon teased.

I shrugged, and told her that such things are normal between Evelynn and I. Besides, I don't really mind, since she is small in size.

"Nobody ever did that for me before lor!" Eyvon lamented.

Then a horrible idea struck me. Horrible, but brilliant. While Eyvon was picking up the cushions, I grabbed her waist from behind.

Eyvon almost screamed, but managed to contain her voice. Hoisting her up like what I did with Evelynn, I proceeded and ask "Where to now, milady?"

And there she was- my future sister in law, lying in my arms like a damsel in distress, the sides of her breasts pressing against my chest.

Then I realized how mess up my actions were. She could've easily accused me of sexual harassment. However, Eyvon kept quiet, and looked at me blankly before regaining her composure.

"Wah! You damn bad leh!" She complained, wriggling out from my arms. "You should only do this to someone you love!"

"...but I love you," pausing deliberately just to watch the shocked look on her face unfold.

"...cause we are family!"

What followed was an angry but obviously happy Eyvon complaining about how flirtatious I am.

"If you're not my future brother in law, I would've eaten you right here, you cocky shit" Eyvon sneered.

Her sentence turned out wayyyy sexier than I expected it to...

(To be continued)
O.M.G I wish I can set a notification to this awesome story. So many things running through my head.

Keep this shit going man!
Old 22-11-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Picking up a few pillows, I head into Eyvon's room. With one well aimed flop, Eyvon fell onto her bed, burying her face in a pillow in the process.

"You're a fully functional adult, go brush your teeth!" I joked, smacking her butt with a pillow.

Eyvon protested, covering her head with another pillow and attempted to go go sleep.

And there I was, alone in a room with a defenseless girl wearing a pair of cotton shorts. I took a couple of seconds to admire her thin legs before deciding to head out.

Before going back to sleep, I went to the fridge to grab a drink, only to find one of Eyvon's bolsters sitting on the kitchen counter.

How the hell did this thing even get here?

Perhaps I was too tired to think clearly, but I did something pretty dumb- bringing the bolster back to Eyvon's room.

Without knocking, I pushed her door open, only to witness her taking off her shirt. It was for a brief moment, but I managed to catch a glimpse of Eyvon's shapely breasts and nipples.

Like any other sane man, I apologised almost immediately and pulled the door shut.

But that scene of her taking off her clothes has forever been imprinted in my mind. This coupled with the teasing from before made me rock hard.

I quickly went and dropped Eyvon's bolster on the sofa, trying to go back to Evelynn's room before an awkward confrontation.

However, Eyvon's door opened before I could even take another step forward.

"Wah, don't know how to knock is it-" Eyvon complained, heading out of her room with a wide grin.

It's obvious that she's trying to make a joke out of the situation to make things less awkward, but her plans failed when she noticed the bump in my shorts.

And all she said, was a "oh."

(To be continued)
Old 22-11-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
x1nahma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, waiting for more
Old 23-11-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of

the excitement is building up..... nice story pls continue
Old 23-11-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fartboy2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah nice story ts
Old 23-11-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please continue..
Old 23-11-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
WuTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 24-11-2018, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 13
runningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydenchua View Post
Please tell me her grandma isn’t staying with them
Haha. Like this TS got SYT , MILF and GILF 😂

Great story. Camping for more
Old 24-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice,
camping for more
Old 24-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
xiupakchoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for updates
Old 25-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ash10 is Cool - loads of Potential

Camping here, hoping for an update soon!
Old 25-11-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

It was for a brief moment, but I could feel my life crashing down into smithereens. My future sister in law just saw me pop a boner- and it was because of her.

If she were to say anything to Evelynn, I'm willing to bet 10 bucks that I'll die on the spot.

I immediately turned away, trying to conceal my boner to the best of my abilities. My brain was churning, hard, still trying to think of something good to say so things wouldn't be so awkward.

And then, Eyvon opened her mouth.

"...you liked that?" Eyvon asked, timidly.

Caught off guard by her question, I stared at Eyvon with a blank expression.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" Eyvon shook her head and quickly retreated back into her room, leaving me there, dumbfounded.

Naturally, it was a sleepless night for me. For the entirety of the next day, I couldn't straighten my thoughts. The 3 of us once again head to the supermarket, grabbing some snacks along the way.

While I'm behaving like a sleep deprived zombie, Eyvon seemed to be doing fine. She joked and laughed as if nothing happened the night before, which was a little frustrating for me.

Soon after, we arrived home and went ahead to change into something comfortable. Evelynn told me to wait in the living room as she needs to use the bathroom.

Eyvon soon came out from her room, still wearing the same clothes as before. I smiled and nodded, then turn my eyes back to the screen of my phone.

Eyvon sat down beside me, to my surprise, and took off her denim jacket. She was wearing a yellow tube top beneath her jacket and it's obvious that she's not wearing a bra! Her nipples are hard, evident from the protruding spots on her tube top.

" ...how do I look?" Eyvon whispered into my ear.

(To be continued...)
Old 25-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
wambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Seems like Eyvon enjoys showing to you
Old 25-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, can sense excitement is in the air. TS please continue your story
Old 26-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

more update ts! good writing!
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1