The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Izzt so, can me Phuket Town newbies go, n care to share what kind of supper he got ... One more beer for u can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Have lah. Got a friend, first trip, first club on day one, first girl only. Free supper. Somemore the feeling is mutual. He's in my 'hosay book of records'.

The location is phuket town thou...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 13-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Izzt so, can me Phuket Town newbies go, n care to share what kind of supper he got ... One more beer for u can...
Bro you of course can. Free entry, priority Q bao4 yu2 tao4 chan1
Old 13-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

Wa, Bro can I CuM too??? I newbies la...

Quote:

Please pm me your latest post if you want me return favors,also pls pm me if i forgot to return favour too thanks

心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
Old 13-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, dun think that way, as they may hope to find soneone to marry or support them, so it depend on how u treat them, what goes around come around... No one want to get screw by different man everyday... But that LIFE...

Bro sentsggirls, maybe u look like her first lover or u r Lor Mak Mak ( Handsome ) ... Just enjoy the flow...
haha, hoepfully a bit of sweet talk in thai and bring them for makan can save abit for the prices. The feeling also more shoik la. haha.

how are you doing bro hunterhi?
Old 13-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, Bro hosayboh, dun understand what u said la... one more beer for u...

Quote:
Bro sentsggirls, I m still the same same but NO different, I try too but I the more shy type... 555 n my half pail of Thai CMI... So how na??? So any tricks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
haha, hoepfully a bit of sweet talk in thai and bring them for makan can save abit for the prices. The feeling also more shoik la. haha.

how are you doing bro hunterhi?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-05-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
some girls they want gold price, if you don't agree then they call you cheap charlie.... i kenna before loh.
I rather be cheap charlie than to be carrot head.
Well that true also lar.. ever a bg at suzy wong though i was japanese quoted me 8000B. i rejected her and she told other gals that i was a cheap charlie
Old 14-05-2012, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
whats the rate for bar beer girls ?

ST , LT and Bar fine ?
St = 1500 Lt = 2500 ? bar fine = 500 ?

i want to pay bar fine and bring the girl out for food, as i can speak thai , try to talk to them abit and slowly build relationship then can get discount or free fuck ?
but bar fine have to pay for sure, anything else is between me and her right?
St= 1000, Lt= 1500, barfine from 300 to 500 depending on the bar zone and time of the night. Add +500 if the girl is top 5% and has easily opportunities to be barfined
You may get discount if the girl is seldom barfined because not so pretty. If you find free fuck in phuket, it means the girl is making an investment and hopes for long term relationship (= sponsor)
Old 14-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

there got so many girls, how u guys choose which girl you want ?
spoil for choices , i prefer those good in dancing kind and body shake n shake.
Old 14-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

Bro, maybe u look like NIHONJI... ( 日本人 ) That y they qoute u Japanese price, short n sharp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Well that true also lar.. ever a bg at suzy wong though i was japanese quoted me 8000B. i rejected her and she told other gals that i was a cheap charlie
I think if u go those big ago-go the barfine maybe abit more ex, as i only go to Rock Hard to 6C6C, n the barfine is $600B, LT is $4000B, ST $2000B as i dun not book before as I m a cheap charlie as I only 6C6C only...Ya, Bro same like us, do u want to keep F...... different girl Mai, as we also hope to find one to settle down right... As maybe sometime eat other favour if not boring right, but they just want fast money that is Y they sell their body... That Life... There must be a seller than there will be a buyer, if we buyer want to buy but there is no seller then we can only bang ball...

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
St= 1000, Lt= 1500, barfine from 300 to 500 depending on the bar zone and time of the night. Add +500 if the girl is top 5% and has easily opportunities to be barfined
You may get discount if the girl is seldom barfined because not so pretty. If you find free fuck in phuket, it means the girl is making an investment and hopes for long term relationship (= sponsor)
Bro, dun find someone that shake so well n break ur 2IC, hahaha...

Quote:
there got so many girls, how u guys choose which girl you want ?
spoil for choices , i prefer those good in dancing kind and body shake n shake.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which bar areas do u all like best or have a good amt of pretty girls other than bangla?

Also which soi do u all like best in bangla? for me is seadragon as i can chill and relax but choices quite limited. if i want to take for LT i usually go the discos. anyone can recommend a good soi that got quality girls to bring back?
Old 16-05-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4132 / Power: 15
hairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond repute

Here I am back in Singapore, just returned from my virgin phuket trip. The holiday blues is always there. But this time is different. I met someone. A bar girl. A very special person that left a tattooing marks in my mind. I am helplessly fallen. But I have told myself to be stronger and leave the past behind. I will try not to let her spell dominate my common consensus in the next few days. After all, its supposed to be a fuckation, a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle in uptown motherland.

But I do remember the sammy’s most important general rule: find fuck and forget.

Ok, enough of bragging. I shall start my Field Report (no much details as someone’s trip is a rather miss or hit thing, so I chose to write in terms of prices instead).

All figures are in Baht currency.

Day 1:
Arrived in Phuket International.
Taxi ride to C&N Hotel, Patong: 700/trip
C&N Hotel overnight charges: 1000/night (low season fare)
Dinner at infamous No.6 restaurant: 60/chix pad thai, 120/tom yum soup, 40/thai iced tea
Christin Massage: typical geylang fish tank at 3000/pop
Beer: 100/bottle of chang
Lady’s drink: 200/drink, ended up paying 400 instead
Bar Fine: 500/take out
ONS: 2000/night, girl from Soi Eric
- Name: Nam Feng
- Looks: 8/10, SYT petite sweet lady
- Skin: 7/10 tanned
- Boobs: 7/10 A+
- Body: 9/10 skinny, petite, and slender
- Pussy: 9/10 very tight, bleed when we were fucking, doubted she is a virgin though
- Catbath: 0/10
- BBBJ: 10/10 hungry for more
- Painting: wet and no smell
- Fingering: tight tight tight
- French: not wild, but those slow and gentle type, absolutely great!!!
- FJ: 10/10 like fucking your own gf/wife
- GFE: 10/10 went to lay over my chest after the deed, sleep through the night hugging her tightly to my body

Day 2:
Phi2, Maya Bay, Koi Tai Island tour: 2500/pax, came back to hotel at 5pm
C&N Hotel: 1000/night (low season fare)
Dinner at street food seafood tents near Briley chicken rice: 350/1kg bbq stingray, 350/1kg of steamed black crab, 350/1kg of mint black crab, 20/thai iced tea.
Beer: 100/bottle of chang, 120/bottle of imported beers, prices are almost the same in every soi
Lady’s drink: 200/drink, ended up paying 2000 instead
ONS: 2000/night + 500 tips, girl from Soi Apocalypse (was kinda drunk and don’t really notice the signboard), previously called Soi Vegas.
- Name: Cium
- Looks: 9/10
- Skin: 8/10 tanned
- Boobs: 7/10 B
- Pussy: 9/10
- BBBJ: 6/10 too busy kissing and hugging
- French: 10/10 not wild, but those slow and gentle type, absolutely great!!!
- GFE: 10/10 this girl made me fall in love with her. Her genuine character and care really interests me. She added me on facebook and oh boy, she really does many wonders to my heart, soul and mind.

Day 3:
Checked out hotel.
Went to book private taxi journey: patong → Bigh Buddha → Wat Calong → Airpot = 1000 + 100 tips

Thank you and I shall proudly say I will be back in Patong in the very near future to see my girl I met on the second night.
Old 16-05-2012, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4132 / Power: 15
hairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond reputehairy_abalone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know the famous patong chicken rice shop? Its at the stretch near Aspery hotel. There's a SCB branch opposite. At night the carpark turns into a row of seafood stalls. I find the prices there quite economical. Last meal i had there, lobster, fish, lala n vege plus 2 big btls beer, the bill comes to about 1200baht. Not even SGD50 by today's FX rate.

Again, i won't go to the stretch near to gallery, birdcage hotel, blah blah, they are a total ripoff. Imagine a plate of krapow mu cost 120baht!

Again and again... The area nearest to blangah road just beside Moulin rouge (east europe/russian AGG) also has quite a few seafood stalls. Prices wise, i think ok.

The above are based on personal experience/ observation over the past few years. Cannot guarantee 100% accuracy cos long time no hang in Patong.....

Oh, otherwise, you can try seafood out of patong, many other places, like Chalong which is near to phuket zoo.....(Yes, phuket got zoo, how many go before hands up ) or Leam hin seafood near to bypass road at the coconut village entrace by Theptrisari road (whateva, lazy to check spelling). Kan Eng @ pier also a nice place, seaview, considered more hiso. Last time i went, saw some 'Thailand superstars'. Dinner after filming, i guess....

Phuket town also have. Tamachart (The natural) is quite a good place. And of course Rang Hill.....special mention here cos bro hunterhi eat until very full there....555 But seriously, Rang hill is like mount faber type of environment and more for thai food rather than seafood.

That's all for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_abalone View Post
Here I am back in Singapore, just returned from my virgin phuket trip. The holiday blues is always there. But this time is different. I met someone. A bar girl. A very special person that left a tattooing marks in my mind. I am helplessly fallen. But I have told myself to be stronger and leave the past behind. I will try not to let her spell dominate my common consensus in the next few days. After all, its supposed to be a fuckation, a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle in uptown motherland.

But I do remember the sammy’s most important general rule: find fuck and forget.

Ok, enough of bragging. I shall start my Field Report (no much details as someone’s trip is a rather miss or hit thing, so I chose to write in terms of prices instead).

All figures are in Baht currency.

Day 1:
Arrived in Phuket International.
Dinner at infamous No.6 restaurant: 60/chix pad thai, 120/tom yum soup, 40/thai iced tea
Christin Massage: typical geylang fish tank at 3000/pop
Beer: 100/bottle of chang
Lady’s drink: 200/drink, ended up paying 400 instead
ONS: 2000/night, girl from Soi Eric
- Name: Nam Feng
- Looks: 8/10, SYT petite sweet lady
- Skin: 7/10 tanned
- Boobs: 7/10 A+
- Pussy: 9/10 very tight, bleed when we were fucking, doubted she is a virgin though
- BBBJ: 10/10 hungry for more
- Fingering: tight tight tight
- French: not wild, but those slow and gentle type, absolutely great!!!
- GFE: 10/10 went to lay over my chest after the deed, sleep through the night hugging her tightly to my body

Day 2:
Phi2, Maya Bay, Koi Tai Island tour: 2500/pax, came back to hotel at 5pm
C&N Hotel: 1000/night (low season fare)
Dinner at street food seafood tents near Briley chicken rice: 350/1kg bbq stingray, 350/1kg of steamed black crab, 350/1kg of mint black crab, 20/thai iced tea.
Beer: 100/bottle of chang, 120/bottle of imported beers, prices are almost the same in every soi
Lady’s drink: 200/drink, ended up paying 2000 instead
ONS: 2000/night + 500 tips, girl from Soi Apocalypse (was kinda drunk and don’t really notice the signboard), previously called Soi Vegas.
- Name: Cium
- Looks: 9/10
- Skin: 8/10 tanned
- Boobs: 7/10 B
- Pussy: 9/10
- BBBJ: 6/10 too busy kissing and hugging
- French: 10/10 not wild, but those slow and gentle type, absolutely great!!!
- GFE: 10/10 this girl made me fall in love with her. Her genuine character and care really interests me. She added me on facebook and oh boy, she really does many wonders to my heart, soul and mind.

Day 3:
Checked out hotel.
Went to book private taxi journey: patong → Bigh Buddha → Wat Calong → Airpot = 1000 + 100 tips

Thank you and I shall proudly say I will be back in Patong in the very near future to see my girl I met on the second night.
Also, i would like to give special thank to bro hosayboh for recommending No. 6 restaurant and the seafood street food near briley chicken rice! KAM SIA!
Old 16-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why go for 2 days nia?
Old 16-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
why go for 2 days nia?
haha, maybe virgin trip mah. test water. you see next time is 3-4 nights or more.....
Old 16-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Absoutely rip-off. Last time (meaning couple years back) when they still on their meter, the same trip cost only 300 +50 baht tips.

CNN n PS are my 2 fav patong hotels. absolutely near to bangla n rooms not bad. very value for money during low season.

Quote:
Day 3:
Checked out hotel.
Went to book private taxi journey: patong → Bigh Buddha → Wat Calong → Airport = 1000 + 100 tips
Value for money. imagine just the trip to airport alone will be 500-600 baht. Another 400baht throw in wat chalong and big budhha n they are not exactly on the way.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1