The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferndazAllan View Post
RED ONE SIX THIS IS RED TWO ZERO

Tango Hotel Echo Bravos Oscar Sierra Seirra India Sierra foxtrot oscar LIMA LIMA OSCAR whiskey india november golf delta alpha india lima yankee

RED ONE SIX How copy ?
What is this?
Old 10-02-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dereknchann94 View Post
I missed my ML too, she's from China. Gave her 55k and she's gone.
55k is too little la bro, of coz she's gone, gv 550k and she will stay for sure ..
Old 10-02-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dereknchann94 View Post
I missed my ML too, she's from China. Gave her 55k and she's gone.
My goodness. How dumb can you get??
Old 10-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmarkjoe View Post
Really. Interesting
Hahaha. Guess the boss is here daily. Now I am in negative territory. Trendy to be in negative.
Old 10-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboi1988 View Post
My goodness. How dumb can you get??
Please do not scold. Feel for him.
Old 10-02-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL1188 View Post
Hi bro, you are not alone. All cheongsters will one way or another KC by the ML. Most ML will treat all bros very nice in order to get return clients. They are not wrong in doing that. Unfortunately, most bros will inadvertently falls and KC by them mainly due to their friendliness and intimacy during the massage/services. Remember, they only treat you as a client but you are the one that wants to treat them as intimate girlfriend. You see, this is really silly. Get out now before you gets too deep, gets hurt and starts to do stupid things.

Just to share, I know of one case where the bro who get himself KC too deep and when the ML see things got a bit overboard, she starts to isolate him. This bro felt hurt and start to harass and even threaten her. He is silly enough to get himself running foul with the law for harassment and threatening a person. This is just not worth it.

So bro, just come out to have fun will do but don't think too much. You will feel happier that way. Take care!
Bro, quite some truth to this. I also cannot not be jealous when i think of her massaging other guys.. I try to just think of her alone, to be nice to her and not think too much about how other guys treat her. I am sure there are others who like her as well. I guess as long as I feel I am making her happy. it is enough for me. I cannot stop other guys being nice to her as well.

Important to keep emotions in check as we can easily go the wrong way like harassment and threats.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova222 View Post
Bro, quite some truth to this. I also cannot not be jealous when i think of her massaging other guys.. I try to just think of her alone, to be nice to her and not think too much about how other guys treat her. I am sure there are others who like her as well. I guess as long as I feel I am making her happy. it is enough for me. I cannot stop other guys being nice to her as well.

Important to keep emotions in check as we can easily go the wrong way like harassment and threats.
Well Said Bro, you have the same mentality like me, are you now still KCing ?
Old 11-02-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Just give it up. They know so many guys. Young and rich. Like he said. Give 55k also lan lan. Have fun and move on.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Well Said Bro, you have the same mentality like me, are you now still KCing ?
Yeah bro. She is a keeper. She keeps her emotions well in check. She is not those SYT that will whisper sweet nothings to you and call u 宝贝 or 亲爱. Nothing of that sort. But she shows her care in different ways. I know i am special to her but she will never say it, as she knows it is wrong to do so given my status. And she doesn't want me to stray too far. So by staying unemotional, she is keeping everyone sane. Especially she needs to treat other bros well as well to keep them coming back. I am glad I have passed the jealousy stage. In fact, I am happy if she has more business as she can build a better life for herself.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
AL1188 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAL1188 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAL1188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Yeah bro. She is a keeper. She keeps her emotions well in check. She is not those SYT that will whisper sweet nothings to you and call u 宝贝 or 亲爱. Nothing of that sort. But she shows her care in different ways. I know i am special to her but she will never say it, as she knows it is wrong to do so given my status. And she doesn't want me to stray too far. So by staying unemotional, she is keeping everyone sane. Especially she needs to treat other bros well as well to keep them coming back. I am glad I have passed the jealousy stage. In fact, I am happy if she has more business as she can build a better life for herself.

The road to KCing a ML is going to be very agonising. You may have passed the jealousy stage but that only confine to her normal dealing with customers during her work. What if you found out she is going out with some customers or have a intimate boyfriend? Can you still control your jealousy? What if she needs your help financially but that is beyond your ability? Are you going to break your bank to help her? These are things that will bother you and going to drain you mentally and emotionally everyday. It can affect your family and work life. This can be the price for KCing. Having said that, there will be bros out there who are passionate and can't let go their feelings.

There will be more obstacles ahead...….
Old 12-02-2019, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The road to KCing a ML is going to be very agonising. You may have passed the jealousy stage but that only confine to her normal dealing with customers during her work. What if you found out she is going out with some customers or have a intimate boyfriend? Can you still control your jealousy? What if she needs your help financially but that is beyond your ability? Are you going to break your bank to help her? These are things that will bother you and going to drain you mentally and emotionally everyday. It can affect your family and work life. This can be the price for KCing. Having said that, there will be bros out there who are passionate and can't let go their feelings.

True to that.
Old 12-02-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,
Don't be fooled. How can ML or FL be exclusively for you ? They touched many many, played many many and enjoyed many many.

We may want them to start afresh but they have luggage which they carry into the relationship. Ordinary girl got luggage already, how about ML or FL ?

They have tasted GQ, or FJ for money. It is easy money compared to many jobs they have access to like cleaner, salesgirl, factory worker, OL etc. When they have relationship with you, you provide money for her, in the back of her mind, she is doubling or tripling that stack of money you gave her bcos she remembers her ML or FL days. There is always this possibility of passive income in the back of her mind. This is only human.

Your feelings for her are authentic. However, many FL n ML put on a `mask`, `screen` or `armour` to shield their feelings in their interactions with customers. This is also only human to protect oneself from getting hurt. Unfortunately, this mask/screen/armour or shield, is also brought in for their normal relationship esp with opposite sex.

Any relationship with FL n ML is an emotional rollercoaster. Normal relationship already jiatlat, what more with a lady with a complicated emotional makeup. If I serviced that many women a day (aiyo, guys don't think harmsup, female customers in all shape n sizes, with armpit hair and smelly bush must serve, worse.. must pretend convincingly that I like them), my emotions will also be fragmented and wrecked. So must wear mask,shield, armour and convince myself it is only a job.

Too complicated and too many guessing games. After reading many many KC recounts, so far, I came across two or three `successful conversions` only. Even one of my current ML has a Sporean hubby, has a kid with him, was once married to a abusive China mainlander (once beat her with a wooden bench)when she was 18, had a kid which is grown up and married, opened a KTV in China, could not make it, came to Spore, and now has a 8 yr old kid with Sporean. Came to spore, worked as a cleaner in kopi tiam, decided that she could do better and set up one person operation massage shop.

And me ? Become a white knight ? The KC trap is there for me or her to walk into it. Danger already, why go and kenna trap oneself ? Forget it lah.. she happy with her life and adores her 8 yr old daughter works hard for a simple life. And I keep it simple and straightforward. Pay, enjoy and go. When White Knight feelings arising, I pao an angoow for daughter`s birthday or her birthday, or buy a box of Ferrari or Royce. Don't complicate her life, don't complicate my life.

Rock On Bros

PS: Anyway, milf easier to avoid KC. SYT will be harder as too attractive and SYT will milk Bros for all they are worth.. beware..

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 12-02-2019 at 09:15 AM.
Old 12-02-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, her private life is her own private life. i have no say in who she wants to serve or what she does outside. If u read my previous posts, she has never agreed to going out with me, or anyone else. Even if she did, it was in the past and there was one big mistake she had made (refer to earlier posts} Dont ask how i found out. At first i wanted to just walk away after realizing this but i reckoned this happened in the past when i did not know her yet, and whose fault or who lead who on, is none of my business.

And why i know i am different from the rest of her customers? She lent me $ when i am down. It might not be a big 4 figure sum, but despite me having no relations to her, she still agreed to the loan.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Bros,
Don't be fooled. How can ML or FL be exclusively for you ? They touched many many, played many many and enjoyed many many.

We may want them to start afresh but they have luggage which they carry into the relationship. Ordinary girl got luggage already, how about ML or FL ?

They have tasted GQ, or FJ for money. It is easy money compared to many jobs they have access to like cleaner, salesgirl, factory worker, OL etc. When they have relationship with you, you provide money for her, in the back of her mind, she is doubling or tripling that stack of money you gave her bcos she remembers her ML or FL days. There is always this possibility of passive income in the back of her mind. This is only human.

Your feelings for her are authentic. However, many FL n ML put on a `mask`, `screen` or `armour` to shield their feelings in their interactions with customers. This is also only human to protect oneself from getting hurt. Unfortunately, this mask/screen/armour or shield, is also brought in for their normal relationship esp with opposite sex.

Any relationship with FL n ML is an emotional rollercoaster. Normal relationship already jiatlat, what more with a lady with a complicated emotional makeup. If I serviced that many women a day (aiyo, guys don't think harmsup, female customers in all shape n sizes, with armpit hair and smelly bush must serve, worse.. must pretend convincingly that I like them), my emotions will also be fragmented and wrecked. So must wear mask,shield, armour and convince myself it is only a job.

Too complicated and too many guessing games. After reading many many KC recounts, so far, I came across two or three `successful conversions` only. Even one of my current ML has a Sporean hubby, has a kid with him, was once married to a abusive China mainlander (once beat her with a wooden bench)when she was 18, had a kid which is grown up and married, opened a KTV in China, could not make it, came to Spore, and now has a 8 yr old kid with Sporean. Came to spore, worked as a cleaner in kopi tiam, decided that she could do better and set up one person operation massage shop.

And me ? Become a white knight ? The KC trap is there for me or her to walk into it. Danger already, why go and kenna trap oneself ? Forget it lah.. she happy with her life and adores her 8 yr old daughter works hard for a simple life. And I keep it simple and straightforward. Pay, enjoy and go. When White Knight feelings arising, I pao an angoow for daughter`s birthday or her birthday, or buy a box of Ferrari or Royce. Don't complicate her life, don't complicate my life.

Rock On Bros
Agree, she has a big shield on and she has the burden of handling different kinds of customers. Sometimes I can tell she is frustrated after reading her text msgs, but I do not try to intervene or ask if i can help, because i can't.

See my reply to AL1188, sometimes being KCed is not about giving $$, she has also lent me $ before. It takes a lot to do that and there has to be trust and a sense of togetherness. We are not in a relationship but we treat each other as 家人, by caring for each other in our little ways. I blatantly show my affection, but she doesn't, but i know she cares for me through the things that she does, or does not do.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, her private life is her own private life. i have no say in who she wants to serve or what she does outside. If u read my previous posts, she has never agreed to going out with me, or anyone else. Even if she did, it was in the past and there was one big mistake she had made (refer to earlier posts} Dont ask how i found out. At first i wanted to just walk away after realizing this but i reckoned this happened in the past when i did not know her yet, and whose fault or who lead who on, is none of my business.

And why i know i am different from the rest of her customers? She lent me $ when i am down. It might not be a big 4 figure sum, but despite me having no relations to her, she still agreed to the loan.
She broke her bank for me. I guess i should not call what stage I am in now as being KCed. She didnt lead me on in the first place, and she discouraged it from the onset but I guess we settled into a much milder version of a non exclusive relationship, that is not a BGR, neither it is a client relationship or good friend relationship. It is something that is undefined.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1