The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stirei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangsar ? Pleaceful?

Hi ,
I want to visit KL and i have auf question about the place bangsar. In visited once Pattaya which has really hot chicks and i really enjoyed the time there but the ladyboys were very exhausting and annoying. I read that in bintang are also many of them and i would like to stay were they are not many or the best dont have them . So i want to ask if in bangsar are also ladyboys on the streets or its more like in Western states
Thank you for reading and which you all fun.
Old 17-02-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangsar ? Pleaceful?

Hi Bangsar does not have lady boys wandering around .
However by staying at Bangsar , I don't see you getting far in terms of entertainment . It depends what you're looking for though .

Staying at Bukit Bintang doesn't expose you directly to Lady Boys either . Try staying at Park Royal , Marriot , Westin or Grand Milenium Hotel . Those are great areas that are Central .

For nightlife , since you enjoy Pattaya , try heading to Paramount Club which is just a stone's throw away . Go there after 11pm . Place is packed with girls & it's English friendly too . Many many places to explore in that area .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1