The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sabre2f deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
need intro and advice for Masculine wash / Men's Private Wash.

Dear All,

Need intro and advice for Masculine wash / Men's Private Wash.
Old 08-07-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: need intro and advice for Masculine wash / Men's Private Wash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabre2f View Post
Dear All,

What is that? never hear before.
Old 08-07-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dear All,

Yes, its called Tiger Balm. You mix it in with some soap on a sponge and then wash your lancheow. Give it a try.
Old 08-07-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
What is that? never hear before.
Yeah, I never heard of anything like that either. Maybe his boyfriend complain he got stank dick when fucking, so now he ask the bros for masculine wash recommendations. LOL.
Old 09-07-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear All,

Just use soap and water. Or use soap to ppc, will be very clean and smells nice liao
Old 09-07-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear All,

why ah? ur kukubird something wrong need to use special cleaner?

the best detergent i know in the market is call saliva... u insert and start cycle... when all the thing come out means wash finish liao then take out ur clean clean kukubird... of coz u must use a gd machine then will be clean la... and also dun use those kind of laundry net.. use liao cannot wash clean one...
Old 09-07-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dear All,

Interesting question and raised a good point. I don't think got male private wash. Female wash got.

Male just use soap. Just make sure don't be too dehydrating. Otherwise, cock skin dry and PCC pain like fuck.
Old 09-07-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

You can add Listerine with some water in a bowl and soak the penis in the the mixed solution of a few mins. Will get rid of bad smell.

Alternatively, use a towel to soak up some apple cider vinegar. Use the towel to clean your private parts. Basically some bacteria thrive on our skin and is not easily removable with soap and water. The acidity from the apple cider vinegar will clear off foul smelling bacteria on the skin.

must pull back the foreskin to wash often and rinse the penis with water after you pee.
Old 09-07-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You can add Listerine with some water in a bowl and soak the penis in the the mixed solution of a few mins. Will get rid of bad smell.

Alternatively, use a towel to soak up some apple cider vinegar. Use the towel to clean your private parts. Basically some bacteria thrive on our skin and is not easily removable with soap and water. The acidity from the apple cider vinegar will clear off foul smelling bacteria on the skin.

must pull back the foreskin to wash often and rinse the penis with water after you pee.
I had learnt something today.
Thanks bro for the sharing.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 10-07-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sabre2f deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi All,
thank you for all the replies.

this buying idea came into my mind, becos each time after my session with wifey,
she would urge me to use her "Lactacyd" to wash my tool.

Recently, i came across a malaysian youtuber vlog ad on a unisex intimate wash.
but not cheap for small bottle.
So i try seeking intro/advice from the bros here lor.

Yesterday i went to shops, like watson, guardian, etc.
They don't have also.
but they did suggest i can use feminine wash also.
Got 1 sales auntie ask me use warm water to wash is easiest way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1