The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

hi bros, i have never tried cat150 b4. oni thai gals. may i know how to call them? are they available for viewing in fish tank style? if not, how to know which gal i like or available?
Old 01-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
ShunZi 2062

WL : ShunZi
Origin : Hubei
Height: approx 1.68m
House : L20H62

Looks: 7.5/10 Tall, Fair looking with Big black thick long hair that is straight and wavy at the ends. Somewhat low forehead due to her thick hair. Looks Kinda fierce if she doesn't smile. Has very defined eyeliner that enchances her "Ice Maiden" look. She would look prettier if she smiles more.

Body: 7.5/10 She has a tight toned, slim body shape with nice long tapered slim legs. Proportional with decent ass. Just a little bit of stretch mark between her butt and the start of her thighs.

Tits: 7.8/10 Natural B sized with 10 cent sized areolas n light pinkish brown nips. They look proportional to her body frame. I was able to touch, press, feel, suck, mould, caress them. I asked why was it some people said they were not able to touch? She said it's probably due to her "red tide" coming and hence her Boobies feel sensitive n painful to touch.

Shower: 7.5/10 Washed me thoroughly and use her boobies do do some 'Rubba-Dub". She also gave me a BBBJ during the shower. I was surprised.

Cat-Bath: 8/10 Excellent! Seems to like licking and sucking my body. Dunno, but seems like a hallmark from this house is to at least give decent Catbath. I played with her hair n caressed her nice creamy smooth skin body while she was at it.

AR: 7/10 wasn't expecting much. At least she gave me a handjob whilst licking around the areas around my anus.

French: Nil. I tried but she said she doesn't do French. Gave me her "ice maiden" piercing glare when i attempted. hahaha.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Excellent full 15mins with deep throat and very good suction power. She uses her saliva to create slurping sound while doing so. Alternates her BBBJ with nice HJ.

FJ: 7.5/10 Fairly tight.. We did cowgal, doggie n missionary. She wasn't very flexible, so Folded deck chair style was out. I fired during a hybrid version of Folded deck chair without her bending her legs up.

After FJ service n GFE: Tcss with her lying next to me. She is usually cool n portrays her "ice maiden" attitude. She scores low in GFE due to this.

Attitude and other remarks: Overall, i didn't find her as bad as being described. Maybe, she is misunderstood. Maybe, it's her Ice cold attitude. I went in expecting the worse but came out quite happy. We just need to KC n stroke her the right way to create the mood.

Cheers

Last edited by geylangfc; 01-05-2012 at 12:50 AM.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro remember name of wl who will wrap a cd on yr toe thumd and insert into her pussy as a dildo while she bbbj you? Astonishing exp.. Up too many liao cant recall her name frm this house

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 01-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69 View Post
Any bro remember name of wl who will wrap a cd on yr toe thumd and insert into her pussy as a dildo while she bbbj you? Astonishing exp.. Up too many liao cant recall her name frm this house
She is none other than Jia Jia ... Also from this house. However, I last gathered that she might not peform this feat anymore. Nevertheless you can check her up as she might worth your money even if there is no toe fucking feat.

Cheers,
MaXxx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, She is Jia Jia. apparently GFE is very high (a bit on the drama side) too.
She looks sultry, sexy n a bit matured.

Cheers
Old 01-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tommy225 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard that a girl called dou dou at 2051 is nice, any bros got ft report on her?
Old 01-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Last time the retired August and Crystal from 2058 also peformed toe fuck. Some said Le Le also do but I dun remember she did it for me de! But the only thing I can remember clearly was she licked me from head to toe like a doggie!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:42 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Last time the retired August and Crystal from 2058 also peformed toe fuck. Some said Le Le also do but I dun remember she did it for me de! But the only thing I can remember clearly was she licked me from head to toe like a doggie!
Le le never lick my toes & feet but she licked my other parts of body thoroughly. Besides retired Cindy any wl uses vibrator?
Old 01-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Le le never lick my toes & feet but she licked my other parts of body thoroughly. ?
She stopped to provide this service after a few months in GL.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezez11 View Post
She stopped to provide this service after a few months in GL.
Can be very tiring to do that 2 every customer. I can understand.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is none other than Jia Jia ... Also from this house. However, I last gathered that she might not peform this feat anymore. Nevertheless you can check her up as she might worth your money even if there is no toe fucking feat.

Cheers,
MaXxx
no more up her cos .. although is bloody extreme fetish but not really enjoyable FJ and she keep complaining pussy torn by my big dick and need to preserve it to make money blah blah.. throw her $50 bucks tip and left..

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 02-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
no more up her cos .. although is bloody extreme fetish but not really enjoyable FJ and she keep complaining pussy torn by my big dick and need to preserve it to make money blah blah.. throw her $50 bucks tip and left..
This is Jia Jia's service is rather inconsistent de! She luv to wear white and even her G-String also white one de!

Old 02-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Le le never lick my toes & feet but she licked my other parts of body thoroughly. Besides retired Cindy any wl uses vibrator?
U can bring a vibrator next time to try it on the WL lor. Am sure the WL would not mind be stimulated. Kekekeke!!

Old 20-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried ah qiao from this house. Attitude is very good. Gave me a 30 mins! Catbath... Lol so relaxing until I fell asleep. Bbbj is quite impressive although it can be better. Fj is also good. She has the package of a syt gf! Can give her a try. XO saw me going in with AQ and wanted me to Tarma, but xo surgical ass regime left me some jitters. Lol
Old 20-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
Tried ah qiao from this house. Attitude is very good. Gave me a 30 mins! Catbath... Lol so relaxing until I fell asleep. Bbbj is quite impressive although it can be better. Fj is also good. She has the package of a syt gf! Can give her a try. XO saw me going in with AQ and wanted me to Tarma, but xo surgical ass regime left me some jitters. Lol
Ya, Ah Jiao's service beh pai but XO who is a SYT has very average service N she oso another non-French speaker de!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1