The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xiaohuge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cheonging in Wuxi???

Any bros have any recommendation? I am going to wuxi for 2 weeks.

Prefer something like 999 or hailang...

Thanks in advance.

Xiaohuge
Old 06-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
cibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Good intro in Wuxi?

Hi All,

Going Wuxi for business next week, any recommendation for some solid lobang? Good quality ones.
Old 17-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any Spa in Wuxi, China

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsiar74 View Post
I went to 浅水湾 HC on last night, alone seems like no sammy boy bro in Wuxi right now. The service are OK, 1 hr 288, 30 mins more top up 150.
nothing special at 浅水湾.. 288 just normal oil massage. no special service ..
also seems the 1hr passed very fast (half way massage), maybe they purposely wan u to add extra time. also 150 for half hr and 288 for extra 1 hr are really ripped off. 150 for 1hr are more reasonable. most of the sauna do offer special price for 2nd hr. but not this.
anyway, will never go 浅水湾 again. prefer go any other places for normal traditional massage or foot massage, usually 90 for 60min n 90 for 90 min.
Old 17-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wuxi, china

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin25 View Post
Sure place to have mei mei is the Health Centre.. try the 《浅水湾》HC, report any cabbies that do not know that place to the Gong An.
fyi, nothing special at 浅水湾.. 288/hr just normal oil massage. no special service ..

prefer go for normal traditional massage or foot massage.
Old 20-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
jj8888 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

try this http://www.xfcbbs.com/?fromuid=1418713
Old 24-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SteamOn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torex View Post
Wuxi is mainly manufacturing. It is a quiet town and virtually no night life there. I'm sure there would be some sex related activity going on there but you would need help from the locals. Perhaps some SYT operators may be keen to hook up with you. Good luck.
Wuxi is full of opportunities to hook up with gals once you know the way. Yes, Wuxi is mainly manufacturing especially in 新区 area and I need to go there on business now and then. But there are many mp in holiday plaza where you can find some fun there. I will share my experiences here.

MP here usually close around 2am. I usually visit these mp around 11pm plus. Look for mp that has SYT, can choose gals and offers normal massage (usually about 150mb) and massage with special (around 300rmb for hj and 450rmb for hj+BM). I usually state clearly I wanted SYT and normal massage first, if good then upgrade. Wuxi is kind of strict, hence ML usually not so daring during massage. And they are usually paid miserably for each session, where most of the proceeds goes to MP.

I usually sweet talk ML throughout the massage and ask them to continue session at my hotel after they knocked off. 80-90% of the time, they will agree as they can earn more that way. By the time I finish my normal massage, it will almost be their knock-off time and we can proceed straight to hotel together for happy time. If they do not agree, I can always upgrade massage and have happy ending also.

My recent success is SYT 26yr from Sichuan. Had a fun overnight session with her and paid her 600rmb next morning. She kept practicing her massage skills on me, in the end cannot tahan, just bonk her until she came all over. Now still keeping in contact with her through Wechat. Will look for her the next time I go Wuxi again.

I ever experienced one MILF ML who look for me for 3 consecutive nights of bonking without charging me for last 2 nights. She just say she like me a lot and likes to be with me. Hmmm...but I moved on...it is important not to be KC by these PRC ladies.

Sorry for long write-up but just to share my experiences. Upz my points if you find my method useful. Happy Cheonging for Bros in Wuxi.
Old 27-07-2013, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Shift place in terms of chionging....
Old 29-10-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pst84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think you can go here. 无锡东亚风情街
Old 09-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!

Hi Bro,

Just like to share information i have since arriving Wuxi beginning of this week. Am here for a 2 weeks business trip and staying in 5 stars Intercontinental Hotel. The hotel room is great with a glass window that separated bathroom and bedroom. you can basically rest on your bed and enjoy the view of your girl bathing ( if she did not roll down the binds).

I spend most of my time in the evening scrolling up and down in WeChat, MoMo and QQ in hope to get to know some local chicks or even some FLs. Have added few of them and try my way talking to them to meet me for dinner, though many of them insisted to bring along friend. Clever huh. However, i have added a few chicks in MoMo whom i think they are FLs based on the introductions in their profiles. Mostly will listed down their QQ ID or Wechat for your to add them.

Came across a chick who i have added in QQ by the name of LuLu. She claims in her profile that she is a 20yrs old student who sidelined as part time FL. She charges 1000 yuan for a shot and 2000 yuan for overnight. Her pictures are nice and LuLu is indeed the SYT i am looking for. I am tempted to engage her but prefer to source around for cheaper option as i have plenty of time in my hands.

Next, i added another chinese chick who offer 400 yuan for a shot in QQ. I believe she belongs to a stable with an OKT as the way she was advertised looks pretty much the same as i see it in here. After i added her in my QQ, i received more messages from other chicks unknown to me requesting me to add them in QQ as they are also FLs from same stable i assumed.

Today is Saturday and some of my colleagues went for a sightseeing tour that i was not keen to follow, thus decided to browse through the FLs i have added recently in my QQ list.

Decided to try one of the ladies so went down to her apartment listed in the ad. Called the number upon reaching and was given the room number. Went up and was greeted by a petite chinese lady, Jing Jing who was in her knitted top with a black pair of pants. She look abit different from the picture in the ad but since she is also the type of chick i love to bonk, i just went ahead. Lead me to the bed and explained to me the services offered. Though the services she mentioned were also abit different from what was advertised in her profile, but the most of the mentioned were still offered.

The room was neat and tidy. Having a big bed with separated small bathroom and tiny cooking area which i don't think it's big enough to call a kitchen. Anyway, we stripped and Jing Jing lead me to the bathroom. She washed me up and along the way i try to break the ice between us. Jing Jing is from Hubei. She has an ample B cup boobs with a nice round ass.

Jing Jing dried me up by the bedside and i hop onto the bed after that. She started off with a catbath and attacked me on my nips. She politely informed me that she only does capped bj which i have no objection. Jing Jing spent more time of licking and suck my balls before she capped me. Her bj was good with nice suction. After about 10mins of bj, she slowly inched upward and guided my didi into her. She rode on me for a good 5 mins with her boobs bouncing up and down infront of me. I changed to missionary after that and started attacking her nips while pumping. Her moan is soft yet nice to hear. I changed to doggie next with a full view of her round ass. After another good few mins of doggie and i released my load.

Jing Jing removed the loaded cap and asked me to take a short rest. Can hear that she was rinsing her mouth in the bathroom and then came out to lead me to bathroom for washup. All the while we were chatting all long and she commented that i speak good mandarin. Guess she never been to SG and was keen to know more by asking me what's nice to visit and eat in SG.

Soon the OKT called her asking whether i was done. I paid her and left as a happy man.

Details:
Name: Jing Jing
Boobs: B cup size
Bj: 7/10
Fj: 8/10
Damage : 400 yuan

Below are the QQ IDs of chicks in case some brothers like to check them out.

LuLu (have not try, she does only outcall to Hotels) : 2207586293
Jing Jing (FR as above) : 2775492404

Enjoy!
Old 10-11-2013, 07:21 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercheongster View Post
Hi Bro,

Just like to share information i have since arriving Wuxi beginning of this week. ***

Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing this information in Wuxi.. Wuxi is now on my radar to check out
Old 04-03-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Chammmiez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wuxi

Any lobang in wuxi?
Old 04-03-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!
Re: Wuxi

Hi Bro,

Just share experience with you on Wuxi. Apologise i do not have any contact so far for you, but i recommend you to use social apps such as Wechat, QQ or MoMo for search girls around you.

I chanced upon a girl that was offering her service and msg her. Was lead to an apartment and proceed with the deal. If i am not wrong, it's about RMB400 for a shot.

Goodluck!
Old 04-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chammmiez View Post
Any lobang in wuxi?
I found some of the older threads...

http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=wuxi

so i am not sure what you can hope to achieve by starting a new thread just to ask question...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-03-2015, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

I had mereged all the threads to one thread...")

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=126080

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
Endex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEndex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wuxi, China

Thanks for the info, i will be in Wuxi end of March