The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 09-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
watched the match this morning.
think DRAW would have been a fair result.
but guess Palace showed greater courage n determination to get the win during the last 15 mins or so.
again, our defence lost concentration which led to both goals.
Klopp has a lot to do to tighten up the defence.
we created a lot of chances but lacked finishing.
im not so sure if Benteke fits the kind of 20 goal a season striker we are looking for ... what do u guys think?
He wasted at least 3 chances and should be an open goal!again, lovern was a disaster! ibe shd be a force in times to cum! Agreed! Draw shd be the fair result! Cp played with no fear!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 09-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Can't score and can't defend . Back to square one . But in all fairness the team only managed to get back to Liverpool from Russia on Friday early morning . They only had 1 day of training on Saturday . But some players were really off the mark . I only hope Sakho's injury is not that serious . Klopp is lucky that the fans left early . If it were BR still around they would have booed . Have to credit the Crystal Palace players they have more hunger than Liverpool players.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 09-11-2015, 09:11 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

for whose of you who want to watch the match again.
click on links to watch....
right click on video to download it

1st half
2nd half

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
for whose of you who want to watch the match again.
click on links to watch....
right click on video to download it

1st half
2nd half
The quality is really good.

Can these matches be watched online live? Do you have the URL?

Thanks!
Old 10-11-2015, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I do not think we can turn the club into a title challenger over the night.

At least we are on the right direction. Be patient. At least we have start winning games.
Old 10-11-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

More injury problems for Liverpool as Sakho is ruled out for 8 weeks with a knee injury.
Away from Liverpool, Balotelli is having a groin problem which prevented him from playing since late September.
We are just very unlucky when it comes to injuries.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its so quite in here.....
Old 11-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Talk to the Hand.

Old 11-11-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Keep Quiet.

Old 11-11-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Lewandowski and Reus rumors are heating up.
Old 11-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Really hope it will materialise .

Another Liverpool injured :

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...i-set-10425700

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 12-11-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Really hope it will materialise .

Another Liverpool injured :

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...i-set-10425700
this one no one cares already
lol

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Tbh I don't think any major signings shall happen until next summer. If only Klopp was available over the summer(2015), oh well I guess another transition season yet again.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Raheem Sterling has taken a vile tongue swipe at Liverpool ahead of the next weekend's match.
He insists he has no regrets after leaving Liverpool for Manchester City and believes playing with better players will only help his career.

Really disappointed with this guy.
Old 12-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Raheem Sterling has taken a vile tongue swipe at Liverpool ahead of the next weekend's match.
He insists he has no regrets after leaving Liverpool for Manchester City and believes playing with better players will only help his career.

Really disappointed with this guy.
What he mentioned is quite true but must hear what and how he exactly phrase it, whether tactful or arrogant. Media always mislead readers or readers misinterpret. Football is an occupation to all these footballers, like our jobs to us. The only different is these footballers are under the spot light of media and fans. We also jump ship to another company if the salary package is right. Loyalty to job or company in this modern world and esp new generation is rare and also to majority, it is stupidity.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1