The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15496 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Steamy fingering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Pick the express service la.
Wahahaha
Old 18-04-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
RedFurBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just got back from a nice fingering session, of course with other actions too since she was soaking wet…. Think she orgasm twice though she said more than that I have no complains

That’s the reason why I won’t go to other ML until this one retires from the business - going back to buy big house, so she said :P
Old 24-04-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
gammie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygammie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not all guy can using their fingers to touch their Gspot. So this is a great skill if you can make a girl orgasm with your fingers guys
Old 25-04-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammie View Post
Not all guy can using their fingers to touch their Gspot. So this is a great skill if you can make a girl orgasm with your fingers guys
When U bring her to heaven you can do anything you want. She only obeys.
Old 25-04-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
geylangpom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeylangpom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I don't think all women are comfortable when men use their fingers.
Old 25-04-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
When U bring her to heaven you can do anything you want. She only obeys.
Pm you bro last week no reply, can share?
Old 26-04-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
yuehan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuehan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been seeing an ML for a few years, always skip massage and just hug, kiss and play. First few visits can only touch breasts, then every few visits unlock more. First touching pussy, then fingering, then eating her pussy, then eating her ass. Then finger her ass and pussy. Then she suck my balls. Not sure what's next.
Old 26-04-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15496 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuehan View Post
Been seeing an ML for a few years, always skip massage and just hug, kiss and play. First few visits can only touch breasts, then every few visits unlock more. First touching pussy, then fingering, then eating her pussy, then eating her ass. Then finger her ass and pussy. Then she suck my balls. Not sure what's next.
😛
Fisting? 😛
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
totacos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuehan View Post
It's like there's a new session with every arrival, hahaha, why not get it all at once
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1