The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Closed Thread

Old 14-08-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 10
harper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to beholdharper is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8 View Post
Wish people can use PM, try to protect the gems
I totally agree. Gems should be treated differently.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-08-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 18
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster2-Nights-In-Bkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaGame View Post
I sent him a pm, he said must up his points first
LOL... 18 points enough?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 15-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Batman958 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can share name and ctc haha thankss
Old 15-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 8
Footman is a glorious beacon of lightFootman is a glorious beacon of lightFootman is a glorious beacon of lightFootman is a glorious beacon of lightFootman is a glorious beacon of light

Finally found 1 gem in this area that provides intense teasing till release all my load. Slim SYT with good finger strokes that makes me wanna quickly rtm soon. After the deed, she actually asked me to tip her, since the amount was not agreed earlier on, i passed her $30. No black face, she smiled and accepted
SeX is a Sensation caused by Temptation which leads to a Penetration where a guy sticks his Location to a gals Destination to increase the Population for the next Generation & if you do not get my Explanation, I will do a Demostration
Old 15-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 3
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Finally found 1 gem in this area that provides intense teasing till release all my load. Slim SYT with good finger strokes that makes me wanna quickly rtm soon. After the deed, she actually asked me to tip her, since the amount was not agreed earlier on, i passed her $30. No black face, she smiled and accepted
wow bro, good one.....$30 TIP and no black face nowadays very rare

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me to read my FRs....wiil exchange if you have good ones.
Old 15-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 6
Kokorika is one of the Best!Kokorika is one of the Best!Kokorika is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hope you can share with me thanksbro
Old 16-08-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 13
r.fowler is a splendid one to beholdr.fowler is a splendid one to beholdr.fowler is a splendid one to beholdr.fowler is a splendid one to beholdr.fowler is a splendid one to beholdr.fowler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, share lei... can PM me?
Old 16-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 13
urban777 is one of the Best!urban777 is one of the Best!urban777 is one of the Best!urban777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wow after that can go nearby market reload. Where is about? Pm me please? Thanks 😃
Advert Space Available
Closed Thread