The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old folk home (starring Felicia Chin and Rui En)

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 15-08-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 9
fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Meifang pulling long face when she saw IDD number . and went over to Xinxin's office, addressing her as Mdm reluctantly.
Xinxin seek advice on what to do.

Meifang asked her to conduct tour within the home ,checking whether residents feeling okay.

Xinxin and Meifang then walk around the wards, seeking resident doctor views.
Meifang then told Xinxin about the characters of those residents, their aliments, what food they like and dislike.
Then they hopped over to kitchen to see chef and his assistant, and check the menu they offered.
Xinxin then advised the chef to moderate servings of meat and include more veggies in meals.

Then they went back to admin office where Xinxin smiling and said she know nothing about administration. Meifang smiling wryingly but her heart full of resentment towards Xinxin, newbie nurse who was parachuted into her current position because of nepotism.
Xinxin was told to look into file and read finance report. She smiling said she know nothing about finance and accounting. Meifang roll her eyes upwards, feeling angry with this newbie princess. Meifang then advise her to seek Serene who is head of administration for help.
Then she asked to be excused to do her work.

Xinxin poring over the files, feeling bewildered about profit / loss statement, balance sheet, assets and liabilities.. salary payment ,whom to be rewarded or counselled for work performance..
Serene patiently assisted her in work..

Meifang, after work, head to usual joint, drinking and crying over unfair treatment. (she slogged so hard yet lose to that newbie princess..)
Michelle , bisexual, who was professional domme , punishing men who seeking her service, saw Meifang drowning her sorrows alone went to sit on her table..
Old 18-08-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Michelle: hi, sweetie! what is your problem?
Meifang looked up in a drunken state, she saw young girl with blonde hair.

Meifang weeping, as she told her the source of her sorrow.

Michelle , hold her by shoulder, consoling her. and drink with her,

Later, Michelle told her that she will take Meifang to somewhere for some fun.

Meifang agreed and walked unsteadily, guided by her..

Outside the bar, black car arrived, and Danny come out to greet Michelle as Mistress..
Danny drove the car after both of them put Meifang insde the car..

At East coast terrace house, Danny took Meifang to the house..

(What do you all expect?
Old 18-08-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
smallgoodass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please continue and tks.
Old 20-08-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 20-08-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

At living room, drunk Meifang was lying comfortably in a sofa.

Danny who was then dressed in black short and black mask, began to undress Meifang and then took her to room which was converted to BDSM Chamber which was dark, with bed with Satan's image displayed on a ceiling and a wall.

Meifang was tied to the bed with red chains, and Michelle arrived . She dressed in black dress with black mask with golden spark around the eye hole, her lipstick was in dark purplish, she smiled evilly at Danny, who lowered his head in defiance.

She instructed Danny to go and bring out a mixture of liquid , which can make any drunk more sober and be aware of the surrounding in 1 hour.

Danny then arrived with a bottle of liquid and Michelle grabbed hold of Meifang chin and he then pour liquid into latter mouth.

Michelle then sit on the chair like a queen, Danny kneel down besides her like a dog.
She browsed thru her webpage on her Samsung Note 10 plus and read her slaves' testimonies about her services. she smiled and then read about her new client who requested to be punished by her and read their fantasies on how he wanted the session to be and tribute to her.
As she was reading all the fantasies by clients, time soon flies and Meifang had become more sober.

Meifang looked around ,wondering what kind of place was that, then she saw the terrifying image of the Devil . She was terrified and realised that she was tied and in nude. She screamed.

Her scream jolted Michelle and Danny who then stopped what they doing.
Michelle stood up and walked to the bed, Danny get up from his kneeling prose and walked behind Michelle.

Michelle smiled at Meifang,who then asked her what she wanted to do and begged her to let her go .

Michelle told her that she was training latter to be her slave and will help her get back what she wished..
Old 27-08-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Michelle: Call me Mdm. and This is Sir Danny.
Meifang(crying): let me go!

Michelle: you are grown up girl, stop crying and be wise!

Meifang,struggling to stop crying: Mdm..Mdm..Sir, Sir.

Michelle: good gal. now, training begin.

Michelle then took out vibrator and turned it on.
She then caress Meifang with it..
slowly, Danny began to caress her breasts.
To this, Meifang shouted:"don't touch me,Sir..I am not into guys'
Michelle grabbed Meifang's chin, telling her to be quiet and show us respect.

Danny then pinched and played with Meifang's nipples, as Michelle began to insert vibrator into Meifang's pussy by spreading latter legs.. Meifang surrender willingly.

Meifang moaned, and Danny was aroused by her moans..
He wanted to french her.
To this, Meifang turned her face away from him..
Michelle pushed vibrator deeper and Meifang moaned..
Begging Michelle to stop,
Michelle : I want to see both of you frenching each other.
Meifang: no...no... I don't want men.

Michelle: do you want to join my team and earn income by dominating both sexes?

Meifang's inner mind spoke: do it, girl... listen as your madam says.

Meifang: no....no...

Michelle pushed vibrator deeper and Meifang screamed.

Then she was weakened and turned to look at Danny.
Danny and Meifang engaged in tongue fight.
Michelle then ensured that vibrator remained deep inside Meifang and moved out to massage Danny's cock..
Old 28-08-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Danny's cock very hard now.
Michelle asked whether he wanted Meifang's mouth eating his cock.

Danny replied yes.

Michelle then pulled Meifang up and made her kneel, then checked on vibrator to see whether it was firmly inserted .

Danny moved closer to Meifang, telling her to suck.
Meifang resisted strongly, and cried..
(you can imagine Felicia crying and begging when she was forced to embezzle money by actor who played vengeful ex hubby..)

Michelle then took out wipe and lashed it out on Meifang.
Meifang rolled around in tears, begging no...no.

Michelle grabbed Meifang face and taunting her ,verbally abused her , tormented her with whipping..
Meifang then moved slowly towards Danny, began to suck his cock.
Meifang look at him, tearfully.
Michellle, sayang on her head, saying good girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1