The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Yes I saw this video too.
I HV eaten durians from Phnom Penh, near Phnom Penh airport and sihanoukville, all of them were those unripe type similar to those Thai durians. So I guess before the durian ripe, they already pluck the durians to sell, so I was wondering is it that the Cambodian people prefer to eat unripe durians.

They do eat the durians ripen & only thing is that the flesh is actually still quite hard/firm when fully ripen, could be also just that these are actually those either impatient owners or plucked from somebody else's trees I always chit-chat with my cambodian driver there as we are quite close like friends and he always tells me many anecdotes of cambodian village daily life during his childhood

But IMHO, of all the countries cambodian fruits quality are not that good even for mangoes & soursops, I have the funny habit of bringing back fruits of all asian cuntries from my travels, and stopped after few times from cambodia as they turn bad/rotten quite fast and taste wise not that fantastic either

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-08-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk437 View Post
I went yesterday, the most portion of the hall is under renovation. Will resume the area on in mid September. Small lounge still in operation. Many many many girls with quality. But i went there for drinks and ambience only.
But still a very nice place to go. Imho.

Thanks for the updates glad you still enjoyed the place

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-08-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just wonder, have any members here ever sent money from Singapore to Vietnam.

On 12 August 2019, My friend sent money from Singapore to Vietnam via Western Union. The receiving bank is VIETNAM BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT.

Western union have already sent the money to the receiving bank, Agribank. However the money is still not credited into my friends wife bank account. I wonder what is happening, could it be that Agribank take a few days to process this remittance.
For safer option. Eg dbs bank.

Just go online n send. Just remember to select Beneficiary get SGD.

Easy, simple, safe n don't hv to leave ur house. Haha

Dbs bank to ( previous TT experience )
Joint stock commercial . abt 1- 2 hrs
ACB, 1 - 4 days
Exim, 2 - 10 days
Old 19-08-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
On 12 August 2019, My friend sent money from Singapore to Vietnam via Western Union. The receiving bank is VIETNAM BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT.

Western union have already sent the money to the receiving bank, Agribank. However the money is still not credited into my friends wife bank account. I wonder what is happening, could it be that Agribank take a few days to process this remittance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
If I am your friend...will just send to her name with ID number and let her collect the cash at any WU...rather than credit to bank...

Dont ever use WU to send to a bank as it is standard procedures for all banks regardless of cuntries to have a certain number of days for processing, even in Sinkie as this is due diligence

The best way is as per what H88 have highlighted, just send over using name, ID & address, immediately you will get a WU reference number for her to quote to the WU branch there when she picks it up, almost immediately in fact

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-08-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post

ACB, 1 - 4 days
Exim, 2 - 10 days
Yes, but in Vietnam bank will not give you SGD...so you still get another exchange rate loss when converted to VND...

Best method if travel there often bring SGD cash...can declare the amount if big and nothing will happen...

Bring the cash to change at your best rate money changer in town...then go deposit into bank...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-08-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, but in Vietnam bank will not give you SGD...so you still get another exchange rate loss when converted to VND...

Best method if travel there often bring SGD cash...can declare the amount if big and nothing will happen...

Bring the cash to change at your best rate money changer in town...then go deposit into bank...
They will auto convert to dong there.
Its much better thn u instruct dbs to let receiver get dong. Cos dbs rate suck.

One thing good. 1k, 20k. Flat $30 charge.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

I just did a tt one plus hrs ago. I see wht they get ( rate) later.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:

ACB, 1 - 4 days
Exim, 2 - 10 days

Tink I am a kiasee & kiasu person, up till today still dont really trust online banking still always go q manually at the banks or atms

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-08-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Tink I am a kiasee & kiasu person, up till today still dont really trust online banking still always go q manually at the banks or atms

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Haha. Nowadays dbs jia lark. That day I queue 40mins for cash withdrawal (cos I want 1k note ). Knn. No longer available from the big ATM machine. Wtf.

For Vietnam, if send 10k sing. Diff between TT rate n Ben thanh maybe 100+ sing.

For 100+ dollars diff. Not worth the trouble to go n q at local bank. Thn bring to Vietnam go change privately. Also risky In a way.

Haha. Learn to trust the online. Save u time, effort, frustration n risk. Hahha
Old 19-08-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha. Nowadays dbs jia lark. That day I queue 40mins for cash withdrawal (cos I want 1k note ). Knn. No longer available from the big ATM machine. Wtf.
The $1k notes will be stated on the big atm if any left...you need to withdraw at least 10k and above if you want 1k notes from atm ...

think you didn't do that before...

Quote:
H
For Vietnam, if send 10k sing. Diff between TT rate n Ben thanh maybe 100+ sing.

For 100+ dollars diff. Not worth the trouble to go n q at local bank. Thn bring to Vietnam go change privately. Also risky In a way.
if S$150 to $190 convert to dong is still around 3mil dong and that's a lot of differences which buy many cups of coffee, com tam for a month...that was previously many local 1 month salary...

so long you happy, pls cont to do so...

Old 19-08-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
The $1k notes will be stated on the big atm if any left...you need to withdraw at least 10k and above if you want 1k notes from atm ...
I withdraw 1k from big ATM before

But now cannot. 1k not avail from atm withdrawal alr.

U must go counter. Teller will ask reason for big note.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
I withdraw 1k from big ATM before

But now cannot. 1k not avail from atm withdrawal alr.

U must go counter. Teller will ask reason for big note.
walau eh...that was before MAS clamp down on 1k notes back in June 2017...you mean you no idea...

my answer still can withdraw from atm with 1k notes today but min must withdraw 10k and above...haizzz...pls go talk to your bank...

you can always tell the teller you need to bring to Vietnam or any other country...they only record what you told them becos MAS requiremnt...haizzzz...

alo...trf from DBS or any local bank to any overseas account....MAS also know....same procedure and no diff....

any big amount of trf MAS will be flagged...or if your account have big amount then IRAS will come to you....

Old 19-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:

.....?ys
Yes, I did set up successfully to transfer from posb online to Agribank in Vietnam, and then didn't transfer because the service charge is sg$25 flat fee per transaction ,whereas western union charge only sg$4.

So the best option is still to sent n Receive via Western Union.
Old 19-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
I just did a tt one plus hrs ago. I see wht they get ( rate) later.
I transfer money from posb online to bank of China, no service charge, money was converted to renminpi by posb and the receiver receive the exact amount and instantly.
Old 19-08-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
walau eh...that was before MAS clamp down on 1k notes back in June 2017...you mean you no idea...

my answer still can withdraw from atm with 1k notes today but min must withdraw 10k and above...haizzz...pls go talk to your bank...

you can always tell the teller you need to bring to Vietnam or any other country...they only record what you told them becos MAS requiremnt...haizzzz...

alo...trf from DBS or any local bank to any overseas account....MAS also know....same procedure and no diff....

any big amount of trf MAS will be flagged...or if your account have big amount then IRAS will come to you....
1 march onwards. The ATM no more 1k. So just got to LL q up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1