The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L14h31

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Do not window shop too often as OKT do not welcome prolific window-shoppers ...

Not true, I am not a regular of L2431 as I only patronise this shop wherever they have good stock since the day when OKT Kah Han first operated a shop in L2831B (now de-funct) but OKT Kah Han and his unscrupulous blood Brother (banned by AV) welcome me with open arms till todate. Am not kiddin ... if you want any OKT in general to respect u as a customer, prove to them you are a genuine punter first. Day in day out, OKTs encounter numerous window shoppers who are not genuine punters. Put yourself in their shoes, how would you feel?

In GL, OKT cannot practice touting and/or coerce a customer to book their whores. This practise is illegal as well as solicitation.
Hi Maxy

I think he meant well but perhaps got mis-interpreted.
He was afraid to go in and then come out again without choosing one.
Well, this biz is like that.

Sometimes it is difficult to differentiate betw a real punter and a window-shopper.
Some ppl like to go around and see for fun.
So these ppl actually spoil the market but this is life.
I agree with him that Kah Han is a quite different OKT from the rest.
Sometimes he is quite rude and sarcastic.

I used to patronised his all-time fav An An in Nov 2009 in his previous shop at 2831B run by his bro, Ah Boon, who is now banned by AV becos of money issues with his WLs.
An An was actually transferred from 2060 when the boss before Eagle close shop.
His shop was suspended for few months after An An went back and he moved to 1431 in July 2010.

I know him since those days until today so he still recognised and quite nice to me but I agree with you that he treat new and window-shoppers very differently.
In fact he dun bother about such biz nowadays becos he has a regular pool of customers since those days at 2831B.

I agree that you must show him that you are real punter then he will treat you differently.
Having said this, if you dun intend to patronise his shop often then dun bother la.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me this is how it worked well so far , Just sharing my 2 cents

I just go straight into the house , sit on sofa relax a bit and then ask for the girl I'm looking for , I will wait If wl is busy and if wait time is around 30 mins.
If its more than 45-60 mins , I ask for my second and third options. If none workout due to some reasons like more wait time , WL on strawberry period etc , I just have some small chit chat with okt and move on with out taking any wl most okts are fine with this approach.

Mostly I dont do booking because of my personal reasons , I myself sometimes not sure when I will be free so I don't commit the time with OKTs.

I also don't ask too much information about wl regarding their services etc , because I have done my homework going through sbf forum and I know my stuff about what I need. sometimes I just go by WL looks and my instinct .

Thanks to all senior samsters / other punters who share lots of information in this forum by taking their own personal time and efforts. Because of my hectic schedules , I don't log much in forum but I happily share info via pm whenever I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Glad my encounter that I’ve shared brought laughter to your life!

Not sure why “Doesnt matter if first time or regular, Most okt especially cat150 don't like samsters peeping into the house from outside” but after this unhappy incident, I call the house first to enquire if the girls (with good online reviews) is available before heading to the house.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:43 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for your information and you have a nice day ahead!
Hello brother turgid, no need to tcss at gl shop de. Let ur cock do talking enuff liao. Tio boh?
Old 12-08-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello Garfoo:

Actually, I did not bring 3 friends with me, I went alone, ha ha!
Hi, Bro Turgid, I wasn't referring to you lah. Anyway, the OKTs I spoke with did not include L14H31. But I do see customers moving around in groups of 2 or 3. If I see such a group again, I will remind myself you are not part of it, ha ha.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Turgid, Jokey & Forexswift,

I have no further comments ... Thanks! 😎

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 13-08-2019 at 12:12 AM.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

bros,

Here is a FR.

WL: La La
Origin: Hunan
appperance: standing at around 163 to 164cm, long hair. got one tatoo above her pussy hair.
AR: NA, she said nv do before
BBBJ: yes, with licking of ball too
massage: yes.
Old 07-08-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Geez, manage to find this thread digging through the archives.

I was at Geylang and along lorong 14 and decided to pop in and have a look. OKT said only two WLs working but only 1 available. A sensual looking fair skin lady walked out, her two huge headlights beaming at me. Straightaway I proceed for the 1hour

Into the room, she stripped. Wow, she revealed a left let filled with beautiful phoenix tattoo, which covers her entire left leg. Usually I dont like tattoo but her is classic. Makes you feel hot and want to fuck her immediately. She looks like some Japanese spy from some old movies, you can call her black rose or japanese spy mistress or whatever.

In the shower room, she gave me a good B2B rub. Her huge E cup melons are one of the biggest in Geylang now. Huge Huge

On the bed, she gave me a good catbath, and her huge breasts rubbing my back. Before I know it, she capped her middle finger and aroused my arsehole. She sensed I like it and slowly her whole finger went into my hole. Great feel.

she gave me a sensational BBBJ while I looked at her from the mirror on top.

I started her on doggie. Very nice butt for the doggie fuck while grabbing her waists. Flippped her, removed her hairband, and fucked her missionery. I was caressing her left leg touching those "scales" while fucking her hard. I lifted her lower half and continued to fuck her and she moaned loudly. finished off the shoot.

very good feel. She is soft spoken. She even asked me whether want to shuangfei with her friend Pao Pao

will rtf
Old 07-08-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post

I was at Geylang and along lorong 14 and decided to pop in and have a look. OKT said only two WLs working but only 1 available. A sensual looking fair skin lady walked out, her two huge headlights beaming at me. Straightaway I proceed for the 1hour

Into the room, she stripped. Wow, she revealed a left let filled with beautiful phoenix tattoo, which covers her entire left leg. Usually I dont like tattoo but her is classic. Makes you feel hot and want to fuck her immediately. She looks like some Japanese spy from some old movies, you can call her black rose or japanese spy mistress or whatever.

In the shower room, she gave me a good B2B rub. Her huge E cup melons are one of the biggest in Geylang now. Huge Huge

On the bed, she gave me a good catbath, and her huge breasts rubbing my back. Before I know it, she capped her middle finger and aroused my arsehole. She sensed I like it and slowly her whole finger went into my hole. Great feel.

I started her on doggie. Very nice butt for the doggie fuck while grabbing her waists. Flippped her, removed her hairband, and fucked her missionery. I was caressing her left leg touching those "scales" while fucking her hard. I lifted her lower half and continued to fuck her and she moaned loudly. finished off the shoot.

very good feel. She is soft spoken. She even asked me whether want to shuangfei with her friend Pao Pao

will rtf
you forgot to mention her name is maomao 猫猫 if i remembered correctly. here quite long already
Old 10-08-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Xiao Mao (little cat)

looks – 6 (milf looks. nothing really outstanding to me but acceptable kind)
Boobs – 8 (saggy Huge D cup. maybe even E)
Body - 7 (quite tall and have slight tummy. full body art on left leg. her looks and body art makes her looks like those japanese yakuza lady)
FJ - 6 (quite lazy in her work. sop at most)
GFE - 5 (have to comment that her breath really stinks.. this is one of the fwew times i actually hesitate to kiss someone, not that she is a dfk person either way. she needs better oral hygiene. i tink becoz she is a heavy smoker and drink.. did not see her cleaning her mouth before the session..)
Service - 6 (goes thru the motion only. shower for u, not shower tgr. can see she is just passing time at work. she said herself that she is not motivated to work anyway as she is already here for 4mth)
RTF - no

Last edited by GN007SG; 10-08-2023 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for Xiao Mao (little cat)

looks – 6 (milf looks. nothing really outstanding to me but acceptable kind)
Boobs – 8 (saggy Huge D cup. maybe even E)
Body - 7 (quite all and have slight tummy. full body art on left leg. her looks and body art makes her looks like those japanese yakuza lady)
FJ - 6 (quite lazy in her work. sop at most)
GFE - 5 (have to comment that her breath really stinks.. this is one of the fwew times i actually hesitate to kiss someone, not that she is a dfk person either way. she needs better oral hygiene. i tink becoz she is a heavy smoker and drink.. did not see her cleaning her mouth before the session..)
Service - 6 (goes thru the motion only. shower for u, not shower tgr. can see she is just passing time at work. she said herself that she is not motivated to work anyway as she is already here for 4mth)
RTF - no
Up Up, thanks for sharing

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 14-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Is this maoMao boobs bigger than qian duoduo of 1820
Maybe some Bros with experience with both can share on this?
Old 14-08-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

i nv try or see qian duo duo before so i cannot compare.
but this xiaomao boobs bigger than Lulu from 2058 for sure
Old 14-08-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:

will rtf
Bro what is the damage???
Old 14-08-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Bro what is the damage???
sgd200 bro for 1 hour
Old 15-08-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bardapple is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

will rtf
Which house and clean shaven?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1