The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-04-2016, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

1st half extra time Origi missed a golden opportunity to go 2 up with 1 on 1 with keeper!!!! Mad!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2016, 04:20 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hummels equalized for Dortmund early in 2nd half.

1-1 score
Old 08-04-2016, 05:03 AM
Samster

Final score 1-1
Old 08-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

The defensive partnership of Sakho and Lovren impressed me, Can was again outstanding in midfield, guess we will miss him terribly in the next 2 league games. Well taken goal by Origi, let's hope it's enough to take us into the semis

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 08-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We should have won the game.
Silly mistake to use Lallana to mark Hummels.
At least we have an away goal.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

A very creditable away draw, bringing out the best in Liverpool. Fierce competition, resolute defending and energy to keep a far superior side at bay, in particular kept Auba and Reus quiet.

Clyne was superb in defence - stopped Reus and the German was tracking Clyne back for the majority of the game.

Sakho and Lovren were also rocks and Mignolet collected everything behind them. Moreno had a sound game defensively too but that silly two-footed tackle at the end should have been a red card.

Origi up the other end was brilliant. His hold up play at times was exemplary allowing the team to push up and giving them a breather at times. Really impressed by him and his finish was ice cool.

Must also give a big shout out to Herr Klopp who got his tactics right.

Oh yes, wish Henderson a speedy recovery, looks like a bad injury though.

Mind you its still going to be a very tough match for the return leg at Anfield next Thursday as Dortmund is a class act, but at least Liverpool now appears to have quite a good chance of going through, so long as they perform like they did last night. Which says alot because prior to last night, I thought no chance.

Hoping for another one of those wonderful magical Anfield European nights next Thursday.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong very happy with the result . I thought Liverpool were goona get trashed by Dortmund. The team were very disciplined and there was some tight marking . Now Liverpool needs to do is to score at least 2 more goals at Anfield.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JurgenNKlopp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I'm expecting Liverpool to lose.
Please Klopp prove me wrong.
I already predicted the result 1-1.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JurgenNKlopp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Must also give a big shout out to Herr Klopp who got his tactics right.

Mind you its still going to be a very tough match for the return leg at Anfield next Thursday as Dortmund is a class act, but at least Liverpool now appears to have quite a good chance of going through, so long as they perform like they did last night. Which says alot because prior to last night, I thought no chance.

Hoping for another one of those wonderful magical Anfield European nights next Thursday.
Thank you very much.

Before next week we still have to meet Stoke on Sunday. One game at a time.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
We totally neutralize Dortmund on their home ground. Feeling a lot more confidence now after watching the 1st leg.

If we can perform the same way for the 2nd leg, we got every chance to knock the favorite out of the competition.
Old 08-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fucking Amazing.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

More problems for Liverpool.

Henderson will be out for the remainder of the season as he had damage his lateral collateral ligament.

Liverpool have been charged by UEFA as fans let off fireworks during Thursday's match at Borussia Dortmund.

Liverpool are already facing charges of illicit chanting and other crowd disturbances from the last-16 second leg draw with Manchester United at Old Trafford including singing the Munich song.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Henderson not available because of knee injury .
Can not available because he received 2 match suspension.

Expect Klopp to make between 3 - 5 changes with a view of the upcomming match with Dortmund next Thursday . Sturridge and Firmino expected to start . Joe Allen may start in place of Henderson . Who will replace Emre Can is a toss up between Lucas/Stewart .

Hopefully the team will pick up another positive result at Anfield. Keeping fingers crossed .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 10-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Confirmed lineup: Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Skrtel, Moreno, Allen, Stewart, Milner, Ojo, Firmino, Sturridge.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Stoke starting 11 is very strong.
I wonder how is Liverpool going to cope.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1