The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV symptoms early warning signs

Mrs Ow, how is Thailand healthcare system as compared to SG? Is it as accessible and good? So far I have never done any test for HIV when I go back for reservist. Mr Ow must be elite or having overseas trip.

Typically company reserved the rights to reject u if u fail the medical test. In some condition, because of the medical conditions, it is difficult to have insurance coverage hence challenge.

Not all company do HIV test for employee. Usually not easy to fail medical screening for new job. If you fail, quite likely quite jialat. If you are fucking around without protection, likely you will jump to HIV
Old 22-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 16
nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!nothuman is one of the Best!

I’m in SCDF and they did HIV testing before I ORD and during some of my ICT reservist too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Mrs Ow, how is Thailand healthcare system as compared to SG? Is it as accessible and good? So far I have never done any test for HIV when I go back for reservist. Mr Ow must be elite or having overseas trip.

Typically company reserved the rights to reject u if u fail the medical test. In some condition, because of the medical conditions, it is difficult to have insurance coverage hence challenge.

Not all company do HIV test for employee. Usually not easy to fail medical screening for new job. If you fail, quite likely quite jialat. If you are fucking around without protection, likely you will jump to HIV
Old 22-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Marziozzz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Good for you to be able to withstand all the temptation out there . Share share how you manage to offload ?
Easy bro when The feeling comes and you buay tahan there's 2 things you can do.
1) Fuck and feel paranoid over that small percentage
(if you use condom)
2) Find a nearby toilet and quickly PCC (damn shook cos you save money too and it feels the same when you cum)

I have done HIV testing 3-4 times at different period over the years and the feeling scares the hell out of me. Esp when you get BJJ you end up researching or googling non stop on the possibilities of getting it just convince yourself that you probably won't get it. But nothing is more certain than the test itself.

Best thing to do is not to fuck around but if you must, use a condom and just don't do BJJ. It may be "safe" but be prepared to feel paranoid and yea possible to kena other shit also so be careful.
Old 22-05-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
aphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
I’m not Sir,,, I’m Mrs,,
From what I know, when a company send you for medical, the report goes to them,,,
I remember when I applied to work for a company years ago,,
they send me for medical too,, and I never received the report,,,

I didn’t say the company exposed his condition,,,
The company just reject his application base on his medical condition,,
Yes, Some company appointed clinic, full blood test is generally not required.
Depending on job functions
Old 22-05-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
aphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud ofaphro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
whats a SRS session?
SOFT SWINGING, SRS : The term used to describe same-room sex
Old 23-05-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I don’t think they are comparable to SG,, but generally the healthcare system here is good,,,
In fact I’m now in the hospital,,,
Warded for a few days le,,,
Private hospital is good,,,
Their service is good,,, nurses and doctors are professional and efficient,,,
Speaks well English too,,,
But can’t be quite costly,,, lucky I got insurance coverage,,,
I believe the healthcare here is one of the better one in the SEA region,,
Old 23-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 19
Alexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I don’t think they are comparable to SG,, but generally the healthcare system here is good,,,
What happened?
Anyway get well soon!
Old 23-05-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing this story - most men today contracted from FL spurred by all the online photos n stories about how great casual sex is, by the time they realise, it's way too late... But if u ask me, there's no solution to this issue, if wive doesn't want sex, u have to look else where, not all FL or FBs r faithful, half the time stupid guys got it from someone who can fulfill their manhood even for just a few seconds but it costs them a lifetime...
In today’s world,,,
Internet made sex easily available,,, casual sex is so common now,,
you may be faithful,,, but how sure are you that your partner is equally faithful?

,,,,[/QUOTE]
Old 23-05-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakboy View Post
Question if i go for regular blood test for kidney and liver function etc, even if I 'have' it wont be reflected or i will not be notified right? I have to go for the specific test right?
Thank you, it has been more than 3 years since i have my last casual encounter.
Only full blood counts will tell whether your immunity is low or not? Company sometimes don’t force you to do HIV screening. But from full blood counts.. they can tell and force u go for further check.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 24-05-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will Singapore insurance cover Thailand treatment? Or u have to get another insurance policy when u go over to Thailand?
Old 24-05-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will Singapore insurance cover Thailand treatment? Or u have to get another insurance policy when u go over to Thailand?
I have insurance here,,,
We are residing here, my husband has business here,,,
That’s why can buy insurance here,,,

Normally Singapore won’t cover Oversea unless emergency,
But some insurance from Singapore also have those international coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexxander View Post
What happened?
Anyway get well soon!
Woman’s problem,,,
And it’s quite serious,,,
Warded for 5 days liao,,,,
Thanks

Last edited by ourworld; 24-05-2019 at 12:07 PM.
Old 24-05-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by boingster View Post
Lastly, I also need to stress to everyone that, it doesnt mean doing your HIV screening overseas means that your anonymity is maintained as every country has a HIV registry, and in fact, every year, data will be compiled and that helps the country to have an idea to see the patterns of HIV.
HIV registry in some countries DO NOT require full particulars of the patient. Unlike Singapore where it is compulsory by law to identify the infected person..... it is on voluntary disclosure basis in some countries. They will ask if you wish to reveal your identity and respect your decision if you decline. They will still submit your test result to the Registry but with a fictitious identity like Mickey Mouse or James Bond etc..... as the main function of the registry is statistics collation. Very rarely do these foreign countries do contact tracing or followup counselling for the patient.
Old 24-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have insurance here,,,

Woman’s problem,,,
Thanks
Cysts or fibroid issues?
Old 24-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 18
ken0404 is one of the Best!ken0404 is one of the Best!ken0404 is one of the Best!ken0404 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I have insurance here,,,

Woman’s problem,,,
Thanks
Speedy recovery Mrs OW!
Old 25-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious, is anyone here at end-of-life stage due to HIV?

Can share your experience? How did u get infected? What would you have done differently if you could turn back the clock?

Cheers^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1