The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Secrets after clubbing 2018

do share more of this nice story!
Old 30-07-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates, please.
Old 30-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 7
PAssionFR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPAssionFR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPAssionFR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice share, please continue TS
Old 31-07-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
anniesz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

In the first few minutes, Eden thrust in and out slowly between Jean's legs. I could see he was still a bit shy to move down to kiss or hug her. He kneel upright and placed his hands on her legs behind, focusing on penetrating her vagina. I could already see their horny juice during their intercourse. Clearly, Jean fancied his penis so much that she was very wet and secreted a lot of horny fluid. She closed her eyes and her mouth opened a bit, making those soft breath and moan. As it was in the midnight, her moan was clearly heard in the room. Of course, i began to have the desire to join in but as i reached my pockets or bag, there was no condom available, and it was at this point of time, i began to realise that both of them were having raw sex. How blurred i was. Besides, this moment was only meant between them. So i erred on the side of caution and not joining or interrupting them. I thought Eden would be responsible enough to use a condom, well i guessed just let it be as it had happened. By then, i noticed Jean's vagina was more and more wet as it made close, intimate contact with Eden's penis.

Last edited by anniesz; 12-08-2019 at 05:33 PM.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster (B)

Not more than 15 minutes of action as i could recall, the tension and horniness between them began to build up. Jean continued to spread her beautiful legs wide open and moaned while enjoying the fuck. Whereas Eden remained kneeling between her legs and thrusting into her vagina at a faster speed. When he increased his thrusting speed, both of them began to release heavy breath and moan as the pleasure of their intercourse also increased. Now i could notice Eden was having the confidence and dominating her even though there's still no further acts like kissing. Suddenly, Eden thrust her at an even faster speed, while placing his left hand on her side belly in order to support his thrusting. It's clear that he could not wait to release the tension and ejaculate soon. After around 30 seconds of fast thrusting into her, he finally ejaculated. As he ejaculated, he made a few pump against her vagina, releasing all of his sperms inside her. I was holding my camera recording and i moved closer, asking him to pull out as quick as possible. As soon as he pulled out his penis, thick load of his semen was flowing out her vagina.

Jean remained lying in bed with her legs still open as she tried to push out his semen. It was by then i stopped videoing and told Eden it's time to clean, pack and go. After he finished cleaning himself, we decided to leave her alone and go back early. There was almost no conversation between them during the entire night except when they were in the club. It's plain that she's a horny girl who just wanted the pleasure of sex. Just before we left her room, there was no goodbye between them as she still lay in bed, resting with her eyes closed, looking tired but her legs remained wide open. It seemed she would want to have another intercourse with Eden but for Eden, the heat had gone and he wanted to leave. He seemed to want to get her contact but i advised him not to. It's best to treat this as an ending to avoid any potential issues.

Last edited by anniesz; 12-08-2019 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster (B)

Part 2

This is the second occurrence which will not be elaborated in details here as it happened and ended very quickly. Fast forward 2 months in June after Eden's encounter with Jean, the Taiwanese girl, after having not much success, he finally hit up with a 37 years old Chinese milf who was interested in him at the same club. As Eden was sitting alone at one of the sofas in the club, she approached him and sat very closely to him. She came from Hubei, China. I forgot her Chinese name. Her age is 37 though she looked like 35. Her body is slim, around 165cm tall, medium short dark hair with a pretty and slutty face. As i was not there when they were having their conversation, i did not have much information on her background. Out of no where, both of them were going to leave the club when Eden told he would be following her home. I guess where there's mutual attraction, things would escalate fast and easy.
Eden asked her if i could follow them and it didn't take much convincing, we sat into her car and headed to her room in an apartment.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like Eden Chua's creampie videos circulating online.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, maybe a threesome coming up.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
wark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story here, hoping for more updates
Old 14-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 14-08-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice story here, please continue writing.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
queeheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for a very good story, enjoyed reading
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1