The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it ok for old man to marry young girl

In bigger countries, some ladies think like this. Every year, many younger girls coming from rural areas to big cities to work. These girls are pretty and financially insecure. If they can find a guy who can take care of and treat them well, it is better than struggling alone in a big city. Marrying an old man who loves them is better than marrying someone their age who is always hunting for younger girls. It is better to be treasured by an old man sometimes. Your friends can gossip about the big age gap but they can also see the financial security an older man brings. Over time, gossip lessens as people get used to reality. Some will say if the age gap is big, she will be a widow for many years. She will be a RICH widow. so what if you marry someone your generation, he may also die young and leave her a widow for a long time too what... and without financial security for the rest of her life?

I met some old uncles from Malaysia who have wives 30 younger. The older generation thinks marrying young girls extends their lives. Not about absorbing vitality during sex as you see in some HK movies but if you have a younger wife, you have to take part in her social activities. You will feel younger when you hang out with the younger crowd too. More energy in life. Instead of feeling self conscious, these guys are so proud to show off their younger wives.

Historically, every era in mankind will have such marriages. Not common but never been an ethical issue as long as the lady is an adult. Actually, if you look around in the countries around us, I think many Malaysian, Thai, Indon, Viet, Pinoy won't mind as long as the older man gives financial security. These ladies know as they get older, it gets harder for guys to notice them.

Over in Singapore, many of our ladies think differently. That is because they are financially independent and there are no huge influx of younger ladies from rural areas coming out to work. As a result, our Singapore guys's thinking also not so common.
Old 22-08-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

If you are old but don't have a lot of savings, then don't marry young girls. You either give them a lot of $$ or a lot of sex

I fuck so many milf and majority of their husband or old bf give them a lot of $$. Yet a lot of them eat outside.. Seems like carrot head.

One clown bought his wife a BMW but she gave me a bj in the car. Another one gave his car to his wife and I fucked her in it. Actually I would say they initiated the sex... Once you lower ur pants to milf, gone case. They are unstoppable and hungry like fuck
Old 22-08-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Over in Singapore, many of our ladies think differently. That is because they are financially independent and there are no huge influx of younger ladies from rural areas coming out to work. As a result, our Singapore guys's thinking also not so common.
agree on this point here also many are well educated let set aside the looks and body etc.

Have at look at the dating apps you can see how well they profiles themselves behind the scene that i don't know. But right infront they put a very strong sense they are financially capable and very strong will women.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
One clown bought his wife a BMW but she gave me a bj in the car. Another one gave his car to his wife and I fucked her in it. Actually I would say they initiated the sex... Once you lower ur pants to milf, gone case. They are unstoppable and hungry like fuck
But you see.. they will never leave the old man for you. Car can change, the guy they are having sex with can also change but the old man will be the constant. Old men want face and ego. As long as she does not let anyone knows her outside activities and knows how to pretend to be a good wife, all will be fine.

Think about it. Without the old man, they have no car or wealth to flash. Without being a rich milf or someone with a high SES, will you be as eager to conquer their pussy?
Old 22-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Making love is fine. But getting married depends on the chemistry and desires of both individuals.
Old 22-08-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
But you see.. they will never leave the old man for you. Car can change, the guy they are having sex with can also change but the old man will be the constant. Old men want face and ego. As long as she does not let anyone knows her outside activities and knows how to pretend to be a good wife, all will be fine.

Think about it. Without the old man, they have no car or wealth to flash. Without being a rich milf or someone with a high SES, will you be as eager to conquer their pussy?
My balls shrink if they want to leave the old man for me. Haha! I just want to drink milk but don't need the cow lei.
Old 30-08-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Just sharing.

I know this Thai girl she met an old man who been taking care of her since she below 20s. So over the years he provided her with pocket money for basic living. Give her a condo to stay too. Then buy a simple car for her to drive. The girl she don't have much skill set to become independent of him. She wana leave him also cannot because that would cut off her standard living allowance plus condo and car maybe. So basically that old man damn smart. He don't give her everything to make her independent but make her comfy only. Then cuz she already get use to her life with him like that so she maybe don't dare to explore changes. The old man like all man as usual go fuck around. So this girl she also end up fuck around but still remain with the old man cuz she couldn't find any better secure rice bowl or cfm relationship.
It's a very good n practical method to keep that young lady.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1