The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 8
NaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud ofNaNeNiNoNu has much to be proud of
Re: Old folk home (starring Felicia Chin and Rui En)

Haha machiam MediaCorp drama LOL
Old 05-08-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 05-08-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 9
fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xinxin, said "explain why you left us?"

Mr Han: actually, your mother is unfaithful one. not me, I get married few years after we divorced. Your mother flirt around but I closed one eyes , focusing on my business, nursing home.'

Xinxin: no.. Mummy is good woman. She said you were having affair with your secretary.
Mr Han, coughing, weeping: NO! my secretary is devout Christian , she frown on extra matrial affairs. After our divorce, I married her and she suggested that we set up nursing home for old aged people. and she is Director and I am just sleeping partner.'

Xinxin, was shocked that her own father is business man, compared to Uncle Jones, her mother's British lover, he was employee in Starbuck UK , where he was a senior team leader.

Xinxin smiled and offer him a drink.. calling him daddy.
Mr Han was overjoyed with tears.

When she knocked off, she was staying at rented home, in small room, thinking to herself." She suffered hardships during her days in UK , then in Singapore where she worked to earn fees studying in small room, and at work she was bullied by supervisor, get molested by autistic old man.

Next day, Mr Han got visitor, and Xinxin arrived to check on him as usual.

Mr Han: Xin Er, she is my wife..

Shan Xiangrong turn around and look at Xinxin...
Xinxin looked at her, slim well refined lady, who smiled at her and she smiled back

3 of them chatted each other happily till senior nurse arrived..
Old 05-08-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Havana84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story. Keep it cumming!
Old 05-08-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
zawky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping too!
Old 05-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
fowlmouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like alternative version of mediacock show
Old 05-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fire995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 06-08-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

fantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfantasyles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Snr Nurse, feeling annoyed to see her chat with patient and his wife.
She called out Xinxin, and accused her to loafing about her and told her off and assigned her hard job. Mr Han told Snr Nurse that she is his long lost daughter and request that she spent time with him.
Snr Nurse looking shocked because Mr Han is so rich and staying in A class private ward, her envious expression was noted by Shan who disapproved of her expression.

Xinxin then told her father that it was okay and she need to get back to work.
Snr Nurse plan to give her hard time, making her do night shift in Class ward where there are sick patients who need clean up in ass after shitting, or urinating.
Next day, Mr Han woke up to see different nurse attending him.
He requested for Xinxin, only to find that she was transferred to C-class ward to take care of terminally ill patients who cannot walk, need help in feeding, shitting and urinating.
He asked that nurse to tell him how Xinxin was doing. That nurse told him that Snr Nurse picked on her and how she was nearly raped by infamous autistic patient.
He shook his head and decided to help her..
He told Shan about this and Shan told him she knew something was wrong about that snr nurse and her expression ..

Shan assured that she would do something about this.and went to her friend who was PI.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

David and his partner agreed to help Shan to investigate how Xinxin was bullied by her supervisor.
Xinxin work night shift ,attending to patients ,helping them go toilet,bathing them..

David went in as 'bedsheet and blanket collector' , observing Xinxin at work.
His partner work as technician.

Snr nurse called Xinxin to go to Aaron's ward to bring him medicine. as the male nurses were all off duty and 2 female nurses were too scared to go near him.

Xinxin hesitant for the moment and snr nurse ensure that he was chained and cannot do anything to her. Snr Nurse told her the nurses must attended to most difficult patients who were actually pitiful.

Xinxin then walked slowly to Aaron's ward , praying that nothing must happen to her.

She entered his ward, with a tray of medicine and glass of water,Aaron was staring into blank space, his neck and hands were chained to the bed.
Xinxin called out'' Aaron, time for medicine..''

Aaron, upon hearing feminine voice, he turned his head to her direction.
He became agitated,, shouting'' C-cup ...C-cup... I wanna see your C-cup.."
Xinxin became fearful when Aaron shook hard and his neck show sign of little breed and his hands struggled to break free.

Xinxin, tearfully plead with Aaron to stop and told him he was hurting himself.

Aaron still struggling to break free, saying C-cup..C-cup...
Old 07-08-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 07-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Lawabies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1