The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
Unitrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
DIY penis implants

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/272766/

Was wondering any bros here heard of this before?

More than a decade ago, had an NS friend who DIY-ed a penis "pearl/beads" when he was in prison, made a heart-shaped insert out of toothbrush handle. And later implanted under the skin of his shaft. He claims it improved/heightened senses during sexual penetration.
He showed me his and later offered to do for me but I declined. Scared ah. Hahah

Is it still an in thing now?
Old 17-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 11
Cumaster is one of the Best!Cumaster is one of the Best!Cumaster is one of the Best!
Re: DIY penis implants

Quite keen to do but cant find a reputable shop to do it at. Any bro got recommendations?
Old 17-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Ya saw a few of them getting this implant made of bits of toothbrush handle or slipper in prison. But they say u cannot go geylang legal houses w that implant. I suppose any shop that do proper body piercing does it. Have u tried those body piercing or tattoo parlours?
Old 17-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 5
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know of an inmate who did this too. He told me that a lot of them diy this themselves as not much to do at night.
Old 17-08-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Deleted...
Old 17-08-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Wonder if their partners feel any difference. And wouldn't the implant be moving since its just under the skin
Old 17-08-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Ya saw a few of them getting this implant made of bits of toothbrush handle or slipper in prison. But they say u cannot go geylang legal houses w that implant. I suppose any shop that do proper body piercing does it. Have u tried those body piercing or tattoo parlours?
How come cannot go to fish tanks in Geylang?
Old 18-08-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

I ever saw a malay abang fitted with rings of iron balls .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 18-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitrix View Post
How come cannot go to fish tanks in Geylang?
I remembered clearly the guy said it too much discomfort/pain for working lady n she conplain to okt n he was asked to leave. The implant since is abt 1cm by 1cm n he had two of them.
Old 23-05-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitrix View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/272766/

Was wondering any bros here heard of this before?

More than a decade ago, had an NS friend who DIY-ed a penis "pearl/beads" when he was in prison, made a heart-shaped insert out of toothbrush handle. And later implanted under the skin of his shaft. He claims it improved/heightened senses during sexual penetration.
He showed me his and later offered to do for me but I declined. Scared ah. Hahah

Is it still an in thing now?
Do your all mean like this in the clip :-

https://mega.nz/file/trYF2JIB#pSuhE5...raea01kIZu mo
Old 24-05-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Avoid implanting foreign objects at your cock lol.

I had a Tinder hookup whose husband inserted beads at his and lost his sex drive. She was 26, young and grew a high sex drive after marriage which went unfulfilled after he modified his cock.

I had to do the tough job of satisfying a young, very horny girl, creampied her multiple times that night and had to french her nonstop to keep her screams quiet as it was so long since she had her needs met.

Why take a risk with your cock? Work on getting it always ready and rock hard instead!
Old 24-05-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

why go so extreme for the gal's pleasure or displeasure ?
you cock cant live up to it eh? use vibrator safer option i suppose
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1