The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-01-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakei View Post
Looking at the above information. It seems like a ST session is gonna put you back by 2000THB, approximately S$100

On the other hand FL dome 1 is not that much more expensive. Including accomodation etc etc. They even out.

So what's your thought process here. Why is doing it in BKK still an attractive proposition?
For humsup activities only if you go for Soapy Massage Parlours in Bangkok then it's worth it.
You get the grandeur decor and hardware such as a large bathtub as part of the service.
Bangkok Soapy MPs are also the best establishments to get B-Course service.
Even if you go to a low end Soapy MP the bathtub itself is already a plus point for me.

If just doing FLs or ST bonks you can get Thai girls just about anywhere in the world.

Additionally Bangkok also offers other attractions such as delicious food, shopping, temple praying, sightseeing, nightlife, etc.
Old 31-01-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
aspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
For humsup activities only if you go for Soapy Massage Parlours in Bangkok then it's worth it.
You get the grandeur decor and hardware such as a large bathtub as part of the service.
Ya it's really the grandeur. Everything so spanking clean. You feel so much more comfortable than going to a dirty old condo and dont know how many guys sleep on the same mattress liao. Little bit more to pay for all the comfort. For me is no trainer lah
Old 31-01-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
kkln deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish a session At Mitu message. Walk in (2pm) and seem like not much crowd at this time. Receptionist pass me a iPad show me all the current available girl at that time, but honestly the girl all quite chui on photo. Since already there, and the hype about the girl service here, decide to chose a girl which is passable for me. (Gal name - Hikaru 4 stars rating girl - 3600baht 80mins).

I was usher to sit at the sofa and they give me an energy drink to get me fire up. . After about 5 minutes, the gal came and to my surprise, she turn out to be quite cute and not bad looking actually. (IMO) so she bring me up, like other bros say follow behind but for my case she is wearing a short skirt but nothing to see. (Maybe the butt not enough meat). Her boob is just a small b but it’s alright as her service make up for it.

Anyway, long story short, she give me a very good service, ass rim, bbbj, french all include. Her English is quite good as well so no communication problem. We talk about a lot of stuff. I had a hard time firing 2nd shot and she did not complaint at all and accommodate to all request that can help. When the time is up, she still say it’s alright, wanted me to fire out my 2nd shot. In the end, she got the job done.

Definitely will rtf this place to try other gal.
Old 31-01-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shaggy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody wanna chill at club Aladdin for February?
Old 01-02-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring View Post
You feel so much more comfortable than going to a dirty old condo and dont know how many guys sleep on the same mattress liao.
Dirty old condo with bed for bonking is considered luxury for me liao!

If you're kiam siap like me, wait till you try bonking with a scummy mattress on the floor in a wooden shack!
Old 01-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Tomboy11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I am planning to go MIXX Discotheque to9 . Any good recommendation ?
Old 01-02-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Tomboy11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Or Level Club better ?
Both also never try b4 .
Old 01-02-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomboy11 View Post
Or Level Club better ?
Both also never try b4 .

into FLs then i suggest Insantity better than those.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
into FLs then i suggest Insantity better than those.
Yep... Insanity is the late night FL place.
In fact many of the FLs from Thermae cross over to Insanity after Thermae closing time.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A little off topic...

Any bro in BKK in early retirement? I’m planning to retire there in 3-4 years in my mid 50’s. Trying to save enough money now so I won’t become homeless there lol. There’s nothing worse than being poor in Thailand where I have tasted the good life it has to offer.

Just want to hear from bros who can share some tips, wisdom, insights. How was the transition and the reality compared to your expectation before the move?

I decided long ago BKK would be my home for the later part of my life. The quality of life u can attain there compared to the cost of living is exceptional and not possible else where in the world.

I hope I can learn from your experience! And I look forward to meeting bros of like mind and interest once settled there.
Old 02-02-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

did mitu or other massage place take credit card payment?
Old 04-02-2020, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakei View Post
Hey guys. I'm on a project in Thailand and gonna be there a lot for a couple of months.

Looking at the above information. It seems like a ST session is gonna put you back by 2000THB, approximately S$100

On the other hand FL dome 1 is not that much more expensive. Including accomodation etc etc. They even out.

So what's your thought process here. Why is doing it in BKK still an attractive proposition?
Then thai food just eat at Golden mile lor, go Thailand cannot touch. Can eat all sorts of cuisine except thai food cause it's available in SG why go all the way to Thailand and eat. Based on your logic. What's the point of your question.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:46 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
I decided long ago BKK would be my home for the later part of my life. The quality of life u can attain there compared to the cost of living is exceptional and not possible else where in the world.

I hope I can learn from your experience! And I look forward to meeting bros of like mind and interest once settled there.
Decided based on what? Have you lived in bkk for long extended periods and do you speak the language?

To me bkk is like McDonalds, eat once awhile nice. Unhealthy but in moderation the adverse effects are evened out if I eat clean for the rest of the month. But if eat everyday, will die.
Old 05-02-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Decided based on what? Have you lived in bkk for long extended periods and do you speak the language?

To me bkk is like McDonalds, eat once awhile nice. Unhealthy but in moderation the adverse effects are evened out if I eat clean for the rest of the month. But if eat everyday, will die.
I have been to Thailand perhaps no fewer than 60 times over the last 20+ plus years. Shamefully, I have never managed to learn Thai because most of people/ girls I acquainted with all spoke good enough English.

The reason I decided to retire in Thailand is multifactorial. I came across this post and what the author wrote struck me as exactly how I feel - https://www.mrfreeat33.com/early-ret...nd-why-i-stay/

Once settled there, I plan to take up Thai language class, volunteer, and do a lot of traveling. Just want to hear from others who might share some insights or advice.
Old 05-02-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
I have been to Thailand perhaps no fewer than 60 times over the last 20+ plus years. Shamefully, I have never managed to learn Thai because most of people/ girls I acquainted with all spoke good enough English.

The reason I decided to retire in Thailand is multifactorial. I came across this post and what the author wrote struck me as exactly how I feel - https://www.mrfreeat33.com/early-ret...nd-why-i-stay/

Once settled there, I plan to take up Thai language class, volunteer, and do a lot of traveling. Just want to hear from others who might share some insights or advice.
i see, taking up the language is good. Normally i don't mind meeting girls who speak english but i am also wary that they are probably always in contact with foreigners. being able to speak the language will open up a whole new world for you.

if you like the urban feel of bkk then i guess its ok. for me it's abit too much, after 1-2 weeks i start to hate the city because it's dirty, traffic jam etc. even in the suburbs traffic jam is bad, which makes it really painful jus to go out, you have to be really efficient with the way you plan your day, or end up rushing from place to place on a motorcycle taxi which messes up your hair and leaves your clothes smelling like exhaust fumes.

if retiring in thailand was an option, i would probably look at the quieter towns or even chiangmai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1