The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2003, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
i wasted 3 hrs, of my precious sleep. 12am to 3am recaping with her which day she goes out with who, to where.

and cannot match any of the first 18days she is here.
that on 1 special offer date, she goes with a customer
from 3 to 1 and + bonking for $200.

19th day onwards no need to recap, due to certain
undisclosed reasons, 100% sure Not any of these days.

there are days she goes out with people overnite
or in the afternoon, for $200

Think until both of us no more brain juice also cannot
figure out.

So I still cannot get the special offer rate.
$300 or NO deal..

I hope bro altw can send a little reminder in form of SMS to her,
so that she remembers and I can tell her see YR sms.
Pls hor, she cannot read english, chinese ok.

Thank you very much. (See, i still trust that he got the
special deal)

Quote:
Originally posted by naemlo
Bro u just dun believe wat ppl said. Try to trust ppl for once anyway u dun lose anything in this forum to trust ppl.

BTW she sat with me a few times not once lah bro.
Old 01-08-2003, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
altw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
just last few postings.
since u say i post with ego,than why bother trusting my post?
u can believe wat Tong Tong said?and cant believe wat i said?
as i said,i very disappointed in posting here anymore.
some of the more senior bros will know me.i used to be very active in the geylang forum.why should i bullshit over small matters especially towards TH and MG girls?
i have been there to these two places quite frequently this three months.i just want to contribute wat i did and think to the subjects.
just for believing wat tong tong said,u even went to the extent of going over with her who went out with her during her trip here.is it worth it?is a ktv girl trustworthy?if they are,they wont be telling every guys they like them.
different customers also got different prices.u think they will charge standard everytime?they also got their own eyes to see who rich or not,who sincere or not.i want to state that i have known her for quite long too.not only u.i know tat she is going back on next monday and that she will be trying to date 4 guys today.(true or not i dont know)she has a dad who is wheeled bounded and a sister who is currently studying.wat u know i also dont think i know less than u.
Quote:
Originally posted by sgmjplayer
i believe most people post with sincerity of sharing,

but some post with egoistic behaviour. (paiseh my angmo
1/2 past 6, )
to bring mei/jennifer out of MG together is
already not trust worthy.

the whole thread with this many posting todate,
all bros, who tried says dont waste time.

Here post until so pathetic, no point posting since no one trust
him. I am the only one who have doubts. the rest of you trusted his posts.

And I went to verify with the gal immediately.

Incase if you guys thinks she is not honest, I can't help it.
I trust her.

this is an honest posting. she is a deadfish basically.
I tried and agreed and believe.

be prepared for this behaviour if you bring her to Hotel.
Old 01-08-2003, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
brudder altw78.....have communicate with u thru' pm. So how r' u these few days??

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 01-08-2003, 09:39 AM
Samster

altw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraltw78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
as i mention,i getting quite sick of this place.after contributing so much,u got shot in the back.will not be posting for a very long time after this post.

just want to warn some bros.
If possible,dont go over to Th.the management sucks.
1)i am a regular customer.the past two weeks,i am there 5 days a week.most of the time i go, i opened at least a small martel.if i do tat at other ktvs,i am sure there will be better services provided,not mentioning some small martells free.
But no,i usually have to argue to have better rates like room charges waived for happy hour.yesterday was the final straw.i went there around 6.got a small room first.said i want to change to a med room when got room avaliable and i will be opening a small martel later as i still got balance.But no,instead of the usual charges of $159(roughly),i was quoted $220 ++ cause they say i never told them i going beyond happy hours.i think it is more of a case of them having a good customer day yesterday and neglect their loyal customers.i straight away asked for bill and took my drink away.
2)the girls there also have to stay at the place whole night till 2am.they are like prisoners there.though they can sneak off through the back door,sometimes they are caught and the management wont let them off.

lastly,good luck and happy chionging to all bros here.
if want to meet or know anything,u can still pm me.
all the best
tats all i going to say for a very long time.
Old 01-08-2003, 09:40 AM
Samster

good bye bro.
communicate through pm next time.
thanks.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
brudder altw78.....have communicate with u thru' pm. So how r' u these few days??
Old 01-08-2003, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
I Dont know abt her family, also not interested in her family.
As far as I know, 95% of these gals got sick siblings/parents/
grandparents to look after. The same old story over and over
again. Only 5% told me they come here for fun, earn $ to live
more comfortably.

I only interested in getting her out for $200 daytime which
includes bonk.

I feel too stressful to see her at wee hours for bonk and
going home at 3-4am, too tired to work next day. Just like
now, 4am sleep, now in office working. Too tiring.

I also dont care how many guys he trying to date today.
They are here to earn $$.. earn as much as possible.

This is not the first time i see gals trying to date 4 guys
in 1 day. she is not as gd. need 24 hours for 4 guys.

i saw 1 gal dating 1 for b/fast, 1 for lunch, we had dinner
together, another guy. then 9pm at the airport the
4th person sends her off with some $$ as gifts.

We post to share to get the best deals from the cheapest
place possible or pay more for better deals. Every doubts
people cast, you not happy. I also cannot help it.

Seems like you are the 1 who trust her stories more and
appreciate her more. Complete dead fish, juz a pretty face
to me. You give such kind statement, skill no gd. means
got skills, to me, totally no skill. I am the type that
go for a prettier face, dead fish also nvm.

What I have posted also real life experiences, I am poor man.
Only can afford MG/TH this type of cheaper places. Best is
find a gal who is pretty to my standard and go out with me
lagi best if free.. else the least possible if I can pay. I will
never pay a gal in MG/TH $500 to go out, by going to these
places, is for cheaper prices.

Quote:
Originally posted by altw78
just last few postings.
since u say i post with ego,than why bother trusting my post?
u can believe wat Tong Tong said?and cant believe wat i said?
as i said,i very disappointed in posting here anymore.
some of the more senior bros will know me.i used to be very active in the geylang forum.why should i bullshit over small matters especially towards TH and MG girls?
i have been there to these two places quite frequently this three months.i just want to contribute wat i did and think to the subjects.
just for believing wat tong tong said,u even went to the extent of going over with her who went out with her during her trip here.is it worth it?is a ktv girl trustworthy?if they are,they wont be telling every guys they like them.
different customers also got different prices.u think they will charge standard everytime?they also got their own eyes to see who rich or not,who sincere or not.i want to state that i have known her for quite long too.not only u.i know tat she is going back on next monday and that she will be trying to date 4 guys today.(true or not i dont know)she has a dad who is wheeled bounded and a sister who is currently studying.wat u know i also dont think i know less than u.
Old 01-08-2003, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mgking17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I Dont know abt her family, also not interested in her family.
As far as I know, 95% of these gals got sick siblings/parents/
grandparents to look after. The same old story over and over
again. Only 5% told me they come here for fun, earn $ to live
more comfortably.

I only interested in getting her out for $200 daytime which
includes bonk.

I feel too stressful to see her at wee hours for bonk and
going home at 3-4am, too tired to work next day. Just like
now, 4am sleep, now in office working. Too tiring.

I also dont care how many guys he trying to date today.
They are here to earn $$.. earn as much as possible.

This is not the first time i see gals trying to date 4 guys
in 1 day. she is not as gd. need 24 hours for 4 guys.

i saw 1 gal dating 1 for b/fast, 1 for lunch, we had dinner
together, another guy. then 9pm at the airport the
4th person sends her off with some $$ as gifts.

We post to share to get the best deals from the cheapest
place possible or pay more for better deals. Every doubts
people cast, you not happy. I also cannot help it.

Seems like you are the 1 who trust her stories more and
appreciate her more. Complete dead fish, juz a pretty face
to me. You give such kind statement, skill no gd. means
got skills, to me, totally no skill. I am the type that
go for a prettier face, dead fish also nvm.

What I have posted also real life experiences, I am poor man.
Only can afford MG/TH this type of cheaper places. Best is
find a gal who is pretty to my standard and go out with me
lagi best if free.. else the least possible if I can pay. I will
never pay a gal in MG/TH $500 to go out, by going to these
places, is for cheaper prices.
Why the fuck are u guys arguing over a fucking KTV girl. If altw78 got a cheaper price to bonk the gal then good for him lah. Actually I also dun really believe May/Jennifer but then again, he paid $500 leh. So also cannot say impossible mah. I only fuck him for spoiling market but I also trust his words.

U just being stupid by going to the girl and questioning her bout who she went out with. Wah lau this kind of thing u keep to urself lah. See now u pissed him off he dun post anymore liao.

We here to share lah not to argue. BUt really I would like to know how are the skills of the gals categorise into BJ, FJ etc etc. I going down MG later so see can get any girl out or not. Give u guys a detail FR later if I kena good one.

But pls do not quarrel lah like small kids.
Old 01-08-2003, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by hardrocksg
Cool lar bruddas,
I am sure tat some times u r charged/quoted diff by the same person.
Tat does not necessary mean anything, its jus preference of customers like some u r willing to pay higher n not for others, agree?
I thk u guys r talking ant Tong2, u can ask her out in the day not necessary after she finish TH
Trust me
TIPS 1 - only early bird got worm to eat. TIPS 2 - 2 nite & 2 day no go home already (no worry still alive)

As before 1 question 4 me "is it TONG TONG", ANS: NO. i never went out with her but her friend, 1st day pay $2++, 2nd, 3rd, 4th days FOC. anyway friend friend only.
Old 01-08-2003, 11:05 PM
Samster

see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by mgking17
Why the fuck are u guys arguing over a fucking KTV girl. If altw78 got a cheaper price to bonk the gal then good for him lah. Actually I also dun really believe May/Jennifer but then again, he paid $500 leh. So also cannot say impossible mah. I only fuck him for spoiling market but I also trust his words.

U just being stupid by going to the girl and questioning her bout who she went out with. Wah lau this kind of thing u keep to urself lah. See now u pissed him off he dun post anymore liao.

We here to share lah not to argue. BUt really I would like to know how are the skills of the gals categorise into BJ, FJ etc etc. I going down MG later so see can get any girl out or not. Give u guys a detail FR later if I kena good one.

But pls do not quarrel lah like small kids.
BRO MGkin....,

i agree with u, those PRC is here 4 $$$ (almost all) but few r not.

i cheong TH or Mg since the last world cup, never never becoz of PRC to quarrl with any one. First they r here 4 $$, & they got thousand of stories, different versions, then sometime they felt bored and no one call them so they cheaper also can. of coz sometime many bros called so they can choose and offer higher price. sometime they c u bros rich can pay they will ask higher.

anyway tt 2 bros, cool it, we shared wat we could, those gers r for us to share (of coz first call first serve, i think) and they would not bcoz of love or bcoz u fight 4 them, love u deep deep 1. i reckon u 2 jus enjoy cheonging & sharing details to your best knowledge will do. MOST OF THE TIME PRC CAN ACT VERY WELL 1.

A..., wow say so much!!!! ok to all bros - EnJoy all the PRC as much as u can, they r here 4 US (i mean us).
Old 02-08-2003, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
fastcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by see see only
TIPS 1 - only early bird got worm to eat. TIPS 2 - 2 nite & 2 day no go home already (no worry still alive)

As before 1 question 4 me "is it TONG TONG", ANS: NO. i never went out with her but her friend, 1st day pay $2++, 2nd, 3rd, 4th days FOC. anyway friend friend only.
Answers to tips:
1. Sometimes the early bird may be there 1st, but finds it too much of an effort to get at the worm hidden in the corner .... so he stands aside and watches how the rest arriving later tries their luck, and getting bruised/injured in the process .... LOL
2. 2 whole days never go home ..u referring to the worm?? Then some bird muz hav spent TREMENDOUS effort ...after paying a not inconsiderate price .... and ???maybe?? get to eat the worm..... this one can only be verified by the bird involved, hearsay should be taken with a pinch of salt...

I also congratulate you for being so charming ... can get such a realistic gal to go out with you FOC, friend friend/bonk bonk or otherwise.

Last edited by fastcar; 02-08-2003 at 12:24 AM.
Old 02-08-2003, 12:36 AM
Samster

BRO MAYB I LUCKY,

subsitude ma. Anyway do enjoy her company. quite fun. For the $$ thing, i poor bro ma. anyway can i good driver. FOC also never mind for her lor.
Old 02-08-2003, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I trust your post. what you have been posting is true.

yr $10 tips is the last session you sit with her rite?
before that you always pay $20 rite? I checked with
her on this too. Ofcoz I say my friend says he paid
$10 tips.

juz for this post I purposely went to see her today to
clarify. And she insist that there is NO ONE she gone out
with in the daytime till 1am for $200.

Like what bro hardrock says, yes $200 to go out ST and
then send her home, so that she can go work. This is
a 100% true posting. I know that. I dont have time
so early. I am working class, finish work at 7pm. she
is busy working already.

I still got to pay $300, if I want.

btw when I say you are divorced not becoz i dont believe
you, its she wont be working till she fly off on Mon morning.

Hee hee u trust me?? Anyway u tell tong tong I'll be there on 8 sept. She knows wat I meant.....
Old 02-08-2003, 03:14 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i wasted 3 hrs, of my precious sleep. 12am to 3am recaping with her which day she goes out with who, to where.

and cannot match any of the first 18days she is here.
that on 1 special offer date, she goes with a customer
from 3 to 1 and + bonking for $200.

19th day onwards no need to recap, due to certain
undisclosed reasons, 100% sure Not any of these days.

there are days she goes out with people overnite
or in the afternoon, for $200
Think until both of us no more brain juice also cannot
figure out.

So I still cannot get the special offer rate.
$300 or NO deal..

I hope bro altw can send a little reminder in form of SMS to her,
so that she remembers and I can tell her see YR sms.
Pls hor, she cannot read english, chinese ok.

Thank you very much. (See, i still trust that he got the
special deal)

U tell Tong Tong no need to think, remember me can liao. Remember the moment when she n me together.
Old 02-08-2003, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by see see only

Bro u r a happy man....
Old 02-08-2003, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by naemlo
Bro u r a happy man....
Thanks bro, driver only la, anyway do enjoy cheonging with u mayb some other days. i think can ask bro fast.... along 2. but i think i must check out with my spies sitting at the kopi shop whether got new and gd stocks.

Also how is ur stud? very decent looking. care 2 share (story i mean)?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1