The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2008, 03:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
tiongkoklan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What's an acceptable age gap for a man and woman?

Not sure if this is the right place to raise this issue even though it does concern an aspect of the matters of heart.

I am sure many of you still remember Prof. Franklin Zhenning Yang, the Chinese American Nobel Prize laureate in physics, who at 82yo made headline news in 2005 when he married Weng Fan, a 28 year old Chinese graduate student (see: Chen Ning Yang, 82, to marry a 28-year-old woman - GD Society - News Brief - Newsgd). It has been reported that Weng’s 65 divorcee father will now marry Yang’s 18yo great grand-daughter on 1Apr2009 – and it is apparently no April Fool’s joke (see: sorry in Chinese - ??????????18???????--?????????? - ????) and it has stirred up quite a debate among the Chinese netizens.

I wonder what is the experience and comments of fellow cheongsters about dating girls much younger than them. My personal experience is such that young girls in countries such as China and Philippines do not have as much “hang-ups” going out with men much older than them, compared to countries such as Singapore or Malaysia. Even then, I have dated girls much younger than me in Singapore although their “values” and priorities differ from their counterparts in other countries. As for me,
When I was 20yo, I dated 20yo;
When I was 30yo, I dated girls in their 20s;
When I was 40yo, I dated girls in their 20s;
When I was 50yo, I dated girls in their 20s; and now
I am 55yo, I am still dating girls in their 20s! And I am not talking about ktv or bar girls.

And I do get more stares in places like Singapore, and my girlfriends have been mistaken as my “daughters” by the ignorant staff of hotels, airline check-in counters, etc – but it never bother me.
Old 19-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!
Re: What's an acceptable age gap for a man and woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiongkoklan View Post

I wonder what is the experience and comments of fellow cheongsters about dating girls much younger than them. My personal experience is such that young girls in countries such as China and Philippines do not have as much “hang-ups” going out with men much older than them, compared to countries such as Singapore or Malaysia. Even then, I have dated girls much younger than me in Singapore although their “values” and priorities differ from their counterparts in other countries. As for me,
I am 55yo, I am still dating girls in their 20s! And I am not talking about ktv or bar girls.

And I do get more stares in places like Singapore, and my girlfriends have been mistaken as my “daughters” by the ignorant staff of hotels, airline check-in counters, etc – but it never bother me.

You are cool.
Old 19-08-2008, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

As long both parties truly love each other, age is just a number......

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 19-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Lao Ban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends on what each other is looking for .... it might be acceptable to people and the couple, the reason for being together is definitely different .... for $, for status, gain access to luxury living, can hao lian to people got young GF ..... but I suppose if both fulfilled their whatever reason, then so be it
Old 19-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
IWhen I was 20yo, I dated 20yo;
You are the man!
Old 19-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure if this is the right place to raise this issue even though it does concern an aspect of the matters of heart.

I am sure many of you still remember Prof. Franklin Zhenning Yang, the Chinese American Nobel Prize laureate in physics, who at 82yo made headline news in 2005 when he married Weng Fan, a 28 year old Chinese graduate student (see: Chen Ning Yang, 82, to marry a 28-year-old woman - GD Society - News Brief - Newsgd). It has been reported that Weng’s 65 divorcee father will now marry Yang’s 18yo great grand-daughter on 1Apr2009 – and it is apparently no April Fool’s joke (see: sorry in Chinese - ??????????18???????--?????????? - ????) and it has stirred up quite a debate among the Chinese netizens.

My hero......but most men your age kenna those stares sure very uncomfortable one....
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 19-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dun know about you guys, but at my age, I can't talk to anybody in their 20s already. But for girls, I always have this feeling that they are 'entertaining' me also. sad...
Old 19-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
Dun know about you guys, but at my age, I can't talk to anybody in their 20s already. But for girls, I always have this feeling that they are 'entertaining' me also. sad...
Not to worry bro, soon i'll bring you to a place where all your dreams come true...hahahahahahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 19-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
yleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro DYB, can I take a queue number too, am sure I older than colins liao
Old 19-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yleong99 View Post
hahahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 19-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
simitaichi has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hua hee tio ho ..... who cares about age gap
Old 19-08-2008, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yleong99 View Post
haha...bro, becareful what you wish for, bro DYBJ's idea of a 'dream come true' relies heavily on his perception of 'dreams'.

But I think the queue is now starting somewhere in Paris...

juz kidding dude, welcome.
Old 19-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Good evening brudder,

As long as girl not below 16 years old, I think you can enjoy your life lah.
Old 19-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fabspeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
You are cool.
+1 I wish when am 50, i still get game like this guy
Old 19-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

That the way man..... forever Young even we are at the age of 50 or 60 we still go for 20, that the way to made us feel young too heehee

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1