The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

I recently tried a super adorable cute girl
Yangzi of 1606
Was out of options as most of my rtf away on mense leave
Then suddenly this tall lass walked out with her client.
She looks good and I ask the boss to bring her back, as she just walked back to her house.
She looks really cute type for her face with nice big eyes, sweet smile and smooth fair complexion. She also speaks cutely. But her physique is not the petite. She is tall in heels taller than 166 and has meat but fat. Boobs slightly smaller than B, but she has a nice ass. Overall GFE great, and svc well. 7/10.

Same batch as Xin ya Zuo zuo
Old 12-03-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Sigh...
Another non gem..
Wen wen
Fake & hard boob
Bj was so so
No kissing
Did not bother painting
Either become impotent suddenly or...
Just no mood to continue...

Gems
1654A Sansan
1654A Jia jia
Xxxx Yang yang
Xxxx Tian Xin

Good to try
2033 mei mi

No rtf
Xixi
Wen wen

Gems rtc
1617 Jia fei
20xx xiao ni
ya.... this wen wen lousy.... many bad FRs on her, including my short comments. touch her neh neh nia, her face turned black... den in the 1st place, y zeng her neh neh leh?
Old 12-03-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone going out with cat150 before?
i know they are not allowed to go out with client during offday, however i believe many brothers did bring girl out.

i came across an angpai girl, we been out for few times, i dont own a car. she didnt ask for shopping and dining at expensive restaurant. everytime we went for movie, park and beach.

this is the first time i encounter this, usually angpai cat150 will only go out with rich guy with car.

i wish i could visit her in future in china after she quit geylang scene, am i too innocent to think that?

my recent FR:
shanshan 1654a
Looks 6/10
Figure 6/10 natural small breast A. not smooth skin
Service 8/10 ass licking and french
Rtf: no

tiantian 1649
Looks 7/10
Figure 7/10 natural C
Service 6/10 not as good as bro mentioned.no french and look arrogant

G1 1019
Looks 7/10
Figure 6/10 natural b
Service 8/10
Rtf: yes
Old 13-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
Coolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
anyone going out with cat150 before?
i know they are not allowed to go out with client during offday, however i believe many brothers did bring girl out.

i came across an angpai girl, we been out for few times, i dont own a car. she didnt ask for shopping and dining at expensive restaurant. everytime we went for movie, park and beach.

this is the first time i encounter this, usually angpai cat150 will only go out with rich guy with car.

i wish i could visit her in future in china after she quit geylang scene, am i too innocent to think that?

my recent FR:
shanshan 1654a
Looks 6/10
Figure 6/10 natural small breast A. not smooth skin
Service 8/10 ass licking and french

tiantian 1649
Looks 7/10
Figure 7/10 natural C
Service 6/10 not as good as bro mentioned.no french and look arrogant

G1 1019
Looks 7/10
Figure 6/10 natural b
Service 8/10
Rtf: yes
Lol, I think it’s quite common for WL to go out with customer, but without a car i think the WL really likes you.
Old 13-03-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post
ya.... this wen wen lousy.... many bad FRs on her, including my short comments. touch her neh neh nia, her face turned black... den in the 1st place, y zeng her neh neh leh?
because she doesn' t want you to know. By touching , you get to discover her secret of the augmentation
Old 14-03-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
d88ps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

qiao an 1667
pretty, natural B, very smooth and soft skin, first (chinese) girl to actually try to smile. geylang saving me lots of money these days. nice figure, slim, milky complexion. service short, 30 min only, no fk at all, but only feel a little rushed. amenable to positions, does try, not a robot. rtf: no.
Old 15-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Yuan Yuan(2062)

My FR based on my first call in Yuan Yuan(2062)'s first month in GL...

Yuan Yuan(2062)....22 year old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Pig)...quite fair, feminine chio(by current gl150 stds) sultry young looker wif an ovalish shaped face, lovely black eyes, shapely nose, thickish sexy soft lips, soft tongue, long black hair wif end curls....has a young nu ren wei allure....ard 162cm tall, quite gd ht and actually looks taller becuz of her proportionate bod, slim shapely longish legs....slim bod wif slight tummy impression(ard 50kg wt), smooth tight skin, feels young n fresh, lovely shaped back....perky pointy B+ cup boobs wif light brown cherry nipples....perky juicy smooth creamy ass, gd bounce n cushion!...pussy quite well trimmed, small flaps, no smell....

Overall sex svc is gd for a newbie n gfe is vgd....sweet smiley girly young chio mm wif a charming laugh and gives off innocent yet sensual vibes!....quite natural n spontaneous....quite keen to learn, caring and gd fun company....strikes me as genuine wif no kc shit, refreshing change for a Sichuan mm!!..wet lips kissing eventually opens up to nice young inexperienced gf frenching, shiok!...

Shower....sensual scrub + raba....wet lips kiss turned to frenching....taught her afew tricks.....helped towel me dry, nice touch!

Bed....gentle sensual young feel....she on top, gd boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs feel n sight....caressed her face, frenching....spent quite abit of time licking me nipples wif her long hair grazing me chest....no ar....not bad lick n suck balls....bbbj suction quite gd wif nice eyecontact.....takes it slow, slurpy....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, gd submissive feel, stroked her hair while fucking her mouth n enjoying her back view in mirrors...

My turn....did me usual routine....me on top, rub cock on pussy, hands all over, frenching...her neck seems sensitive...she liked me fondling squeezing n sucking on her tits/nipples, gd reaction: face, moans, flush, squirming....went down to tonguefu n noticed her pussy already dripping wet!...tonguefu made it wetter, ditto gd reaction fm her!....went back up for more bbbj while gently fingered her wet pussy....

Fj natural passionate sensuous....pussy wet n quite tight....has stamina n can take a pounding, smooth fit feel fuck....frenching on tap....all std positions....best enjoyed: doggie, she bounced back, liked the cushion n enjoyed the feel n squeeze of her juicy sexy asscheeks + asian cowgal n cowgal, pumped n rode me well...ended wif a soothing massage, fun chit chat n kiss gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....young chiobu(by current gl150 stds) wif sexy bod/tits n quite gd ht, intimate sex was gd n liked her company.....has gem potential but needs to improve on sex svc....
Old 18-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

1429 Yezi

Sweet looking
Tender lips but allow light kisses only make one want more
Nice move in shower, sensual dance round you

Look : 7.5
Bj : 7
Fj : 7
Gfe : 7
Rtf : yes
Old 20-03-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Today bonked NaNa of House 2036 for the first time.
Long hair, B boobs, stands at about 1.60m. Body is slim with a bit of tummy fat. Her look is pretty to me. She seemed not in a good mood. No lip pecking. Not happy of me caressing her boobs.Started with her kneeling on floor CBJ, followed by I standing up to doggie her at edge of bed, missionary, missionary with legs up, in folded chair, spoon, turned to side with one leg up, doggie ( her cunt was tight, it’s shiok and doggied her for 3 mins), and the last position the modified doggie with whole body lying flat. There was totally no chemistry at all. Resulting me also in a lousy mood and I pumped so fast and furious , never in my life, in this last position like there is no tomorrow until I unloaded. Net thrusting was only 20 mins ( I actually can last another 15 mins but not in the mood to sustain and overall 25 mins with CBJ. No hugging, she went straight to bath and left. She explained that she was in lousy mood as probably code red by tomorrow. With such unsatisfactory service, which I have never encountered for past one yr plus, I only tipped her $30. ( My tips generally range from 30 to 250 per session and my red packet from 700 to 1.5K).Today is not my lucky day. Again, went across the road to have a big bowl of beef noodles, wtf & knn. I think I will break my wooden dummy if I handle it now.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post
1429 Yezi

Sweet looking
Tender lips but allow light kisses only make one want more
Nice move in shower, sensual dance round you

Look : 7.5
Bj : 7
Fj : 7
Gfe : 7
Rtf : yes
Yes, I was happy with her )). Yezii is attractive though her nose bridge is not high but looks attractive to me. I honked her two days ago. She said she stands at 1.58m but somehow looks shorter, lol. She is Pettie with small frame. She has the attitude to please. I liked her CBJ with suction. She could take my pounding well.She was patient to bj my dick and caress my balls to keep my dick hard a few times to continue to bonk her and unload.I had had a happy session two hours before Yezi with Anqi from Hse 1425. Anqi of 1425 is my number 1 favoured daring and I will rtf her till she ORD. I like her character and have superb chemistry with her ))
Old 20-03-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
LousyTu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After many years of rest. I visited the same house again and today he recommended Yuki. Nice petite girl. Shower was nice and fun. Massage was to my liking. She ride on top first then we were missionary ending with doggy. Will I have her again. No reason not to.
Old 20-03-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Xala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can some bro tell me if
1649 Yang Yang
1649 Tian tian
1606 Shiqi
1606 zhi zhi

Have their pussy shaved, or really trimmed to very little pubes left ?

Thanks
Old 20-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LousyTu View Post
After many years of rest. I visited the same house again and today he recommended Yuki. Nice petite girl. Shower was nice and fun. Massage was to my liking. She ride on top first then we were missionary ending with doggy. Will I have her again. No reason not to.
Which house got Yuki bro? Cat 150 PRC or???
Old 20-03-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Yuan yuan

Look : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Bj: 7/10
Fj : 6/10

Friendly lass
Old 21-03-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Zuo Zuo(1606)

FR free of any Preconditions nonsense/dog in the manger rubbish

Zuo Zuo(1606)....24-25yr old mm fm ChongQing(born in the yr of the Rooster)....quite fair, demure, syt chiobu, fresh face dewy clear skin wif little makeup if any, lovely sensuous eyebrows, striking eyes, shapely nose, sexy thickish soft lips, small straight whiteish teeth, soft longish tongue, mid length straight tousled black hair....has a young girlie chiobu nu ren wei allure, cld pass off as a 20 yr old enhanced by her sailor moon outfit! n kinda looks abit like a young 王祖賢(well to me at least)!....155+cm ht, slim firm legs....beautiful perky yet soft shapely tear drop B+ cup boobs wif light brownish/pinkish nipples!.....slim bod wif slight tummy impression(ard 48kgwt), smooth fresh young tight feel skin, lovely shaped back wif sensuous faint Venus Dimples abv her bum!....perky juicy small ass, gd bounce n cushion....sensuous girlie wispy fine pubes wif a smooth clean pinkish labia, beautiful small slit pussy, no smell!....

Overall sex svc is gd n gfe is high.....bubbly sweet girlie young chiobu wif a lovely smile....quite natural n spontaneous.....quite keen to learn, gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit a sharp smart cookie(ChongQing mm lah!)....reluctant frencher at first, nice wet lips kissing only initially but she pleasantly surprised me wif spontaneous natural young inexperienced gf frenching wif a twinkle in her eyes post coital after i talked to her about frenching, shiok as she cuddled up close to me rubbed her boobs, bod, pussy, legs close, arms/hands clasped ard me back and naturally frenched away in a young gf inexperienced in sex manner!!

Prequel....girly fun banter, raba, mutual strip, wet lips kiss, gd eyecontact....

Shower.....soothing soapy massage, soapy raba front n back really enjoyed the feel of her beautiful tits n perky juicy ass, wet lips kiss, soapy hdly shiok!....

Bed....nice feel n sight of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs...solid sensuous catbath...no ar but vgd lick of perineum n balls + balls suck....slurpy bbbj no hands, 3/4 head deepthroat, suction quite gd.....takes her time to build up pace slow to fast n slow again....enhances the bbbj wif adding her saliva both by hand n dribble fm her mouth, shiok feel n sight seeing a syt chiobu do this, her eyes sparkling looking at me n playing to mirrors at times!!....contd more shiok bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed...enjoyed the sight of her lovely back wif faint Venus Dimples fm mirror view!....stroked her hair at times, other times squeezed her beautiful tits while she bbbj, she contd to play to side mirrors as well!....

My turn.....did me usual routine.....wet lips kiss, grazed n licked her neck n upper chest.....fondled squeezed n sucked on her beautiful boobs/nipples.....in this regard seems like her nipples r v sensitive, she squirmed a lot while i sucked on her nipples so did not do this for long, instead massaged n squeezed her beautiful boobs wif me cock rubbing on her pussy, enjoying the pleasurable look on her face n soft moans!.... .....tonguefu time....v shiok becuz of her beautiful delicious small slit pussy n also becuz she totally opened up to enjoy, cld see n feel it fm her face, hands, bod, sounds!.....natural n engaging, wetness!....went back for more bbbj while i fingered her clit, not sure if she allows fingering of pussy though??....

Fj....not a smooth feel fit at first, legs not totally relaxed n a tad restrictive....also not able to take a pounding n stamina ok only....pussy quite tight though....once i got her to relax, became more smooth natural fuck.....best enjoyed: doggie becuz of her juicy perky ass, beautiful tits, lovely arched back + misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs on me chest n shoulder, smooth tight deep feel....asian cowgal did not last long though.....ended wif fun flirty banter, cuddles n the pleasant surprising natural spontaneous young gf inexperienced in sex frenching!!....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....liked her fair syt chio looks, beautiful tits n pussy....enjoyed her bbbj, tonguefu n natural spontaneous inexperienced in sex young gf frenching!.....had a fun time chatting n flirting with her as well!....but she needs to be more relaxed n open up when fucking n build up stamina as well.....so just abv gem potential for now....must say she sure made me feel young again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1