The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
StoryOfMyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Good lor you handsome mah
Nah man. Not even close to being handsome.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
Yes. I agree with you 100% but Thai girls usually go by feelings one. If they really like you and you don't hang flower on them they are quite ok with it. I had a Thai girl who liked me alot and she scolded me when I hang flower on her. After that she asked to golden mile with her for supper and she paid for everything.
Actually this is another tactic, she will tell you no need hang for her, and when you hang they scold you. But reality is, she still need the flowers, so if you always come and don't hang, she every now and then will also tell you, they have to go find customer to get flower. MOST of the time, you will feel guilty and end up hanging anyway.

Unless every time you come, she ignore every other customer, and stay with you. Or you don't hang anything, and customers hang her, but she still go back with you, then that's when it may be something after all.
Old 04-11-2019, 04:05 AM
Samster

torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post
Expected all CLub V will close
Same will goes to Thai disco at PArklanessssssssss
V6 first one to close, now still got V3 and V5. But the end is near la, also because the boss got legal issues that he's been running away from a very long time. Can only delay so long. So slowly lorh. Alot of the singers will move to T10 if I am not wrong, instead of going to the other V clubs. Because in the end, all will slowly close.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
Nah man. Not even close to being handsome.
If not handsome and thai girl still sit with you for free then it means you have an amazing personality lor. All guys want to be like you and all girls want to be with you.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
V6 first one to close, now still got V3 and V5. But the end is near la, also because the boss got legal issues that he's been running away from a very long time. Can only delay so long. So slowly lorh. Alot of the singers will move to T10 if I am not wrong, instead of going to the other V clubs. Because in the end, all will slowly close.
Didn't know V6 closed, thought they were doing a bustling business with the attached KTV and all.
Old 04-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually this is another tactic, she will tell you no need hang for her, and when you hang they scold you. But reality is, she still need the flowers, so if you always come and don't hang, she every now and then will also tell you, they have to go find customer to get flower. MOST of the time, you will feel guilty and end up hanging anyway.

Unless every time you come, she ignore every other customer, and stay with you. Or you don't hang anything, and customers hang her, but she still go back with you, then that's when it may be something after all.
Well said well said!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 05-11-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Didn't know V6 closed, thought they were doing a bustling business with the attached KTV and all.
If not wrong 15th Nov will be last day. Bustling long long ago, V4 will never be replicated. Those were the days.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
If not wrong 15th Nov will be last day. Bustling long long ago, V4 will never be replicated. Those were the days.
Golly, end of all V clubs in Sg.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
V4 is really the one TD that until now no other places can replace. The singers there can sing and many girls. The ceiling is high also so the smoke dont poke your eyes
Old 05-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw some pic on fb on this thai concept district 9 at Orchard / Tanglin area . Look quite atas .... any bro got any feedback? Tks
Old 05-11-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
I saw some pic on fb on this thai concept district 9 at Orchard / Tanglin area . Look quite atas .... any bro got any feedback? Tks
Nice place but can be quite rowdy with alot of ah beng wannabes. Go before 11pm for cheap beers (I think it's 118 for 3 Carlsberg towers).

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 05-11-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Its a mixture of thai, korean, taiwan and some china.
Sunday to Thursday they have this promo of 3 towers at $118. Midnight onwards the beer tower will be very expensive.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
D9 is by the Illusion group. Cheap beer early on because they are a 2nd round club like Aura. Quality of girls is subjective, I don't particularly like it. But singing is decent. Expect to see better quality girls from 2am onwards but from other places
Old 05-11-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
D9 is by the Illusion group. Cheap beer early on because they are a 2nd round club like Aura. Quality of girls is subjective, I don't particularly like it. But singing is decent. Expect to see better quality girls from 2am onwards but from other places
I don't think it's by the Illusion group?

Old 06-11-2019, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
I don't think it's by the Illusion group?
D9, Illusion, Club9 (closed), The Lord (KTV), Kingdom. Not all but some of the shareholders.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1