The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-02-2024, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6till6 View Post
Met a 45yr old indo dh at punggol on michat, initially was just asking out for coffee but when meet up say need money. She offer bj for 1b and since she got this milfy body and face decided to proceed. We then go to a mscp staircase nearby to do the deed and after a while doing it she say i took too long to cum and suddenly she ride me on top raw and told me to cum inside her. Tbh at tht moment i was speechless and felt like i was being raped lol the indo dh ask me top up 2R for it and tell me if want go coffee again ask her lolol
Bro 45 yr old dh u also wan ah…..most of these dh are already really ugly when they young. When they old they even uglier. Please go and get urself checked out. The uglier they are the easier they are. She has prob taken 100s bangla before u.
Old 18-02-2024, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro you made contact? I saw it very near me, suspect is new account of someone, but could be new comer also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post
Make love. No war.

Anyway, anyone up her before? seems pretty behind the mosaic.

Old 18-02-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post

This is blackknight24?
U still have it? Hahahaha
Old 18-02-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U still have it? Hahahaha
found it on youtube. 24 义 龙 杰 gangster famous all over internet forever, big size but no balls throw can xia suay and brainless. after post immed kenna zapped by someone.
Old 18-02-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
found it on youtube. 24 义 龙 杰 gangster famous all over internet forever, big size but no balls throw can xia suay and brainless. after post immed kenna zapped by someone.
Hahaha, funny stuff
Old 18-02-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Badoo and skout were easiest to score for maids.
Too much to choose in fact.

I ever found one, work landed property, damn tempted to be “repairman” service…. But scare wait face caught by cctv…

Still went traditional room outside and had a good time. Didn’t need to pay surely.
Old 18-02-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Bro you made contact? I saw it very near me, suspect is new account of someone, but could be new comer also.
Just waiting to be accepted. hopefully can score and gonna stick to 1 DH if possible.
Old 18-02-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post

Just waiting to be accepted. hopefully can score and gonna stick to 1 DH if possible.
Bro don’t stick to 1 DH only, if u are less then 45yrs many DH want u. Go have fun, don’t waste ur youth
Old 19-02-2024, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
ahxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6till6 View Post
Met a 45yr old indo dh at punggol on michat, initially was just asking out for coffee but when meet up say need money. She offer bj for 1b and since she got this milfy body and face decided to proceed. We then go to a mscp staircase nearby to do the deed and after a while doing it she say i took too long to cum and suddenly she ride me on top raw and told me to cum inside her. Tbh at tht moment i was speechless and felt like i was being raped lol the indo dh ask me top up 2R for it and tell me if want go coffee again ask her lolol
Are we talking about the same maid😅mine also in Punggol but donno ph or Indo, looks 40 plus too. Started with BJ for 1B, but took too long to cum. She pulled her shorts and let me doggy until I cum in pussy😂😂😂
Old 19-02-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 18
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahxa View Post
Are we talking about the same maid😅mine also in Punggol but donno ph or Indo, looks 40 plus too. Started with BJ for 1B, but took too long to cum. She pulled her shorts and let me doggy until I cum in pussy😂😂😂
I stay in Punggol, didn't know so many freelance in Punggol. Maybe is time to hunt within my area and get a quick fix if needed 😃
Old 19-02-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Yesterday I was at the Burmese Buddhist Temple in Balestier.
So many pretty Myanmar maids there in traditional dress taking photos and videos.

Not sure if it is like that every Sunday, or if because of the Lunar New Year.

But could be a place to try fishing. I was with the wife, so no chance this time.
Old 19-02-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 15
hornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to beholdhornydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
Yesterday I was at the Burmese Buddhist Temple in Balestier.
So many pretty Myanmar maids there in traditional dress taking photos and videos.

Not sure if it is like that every Sunday, or if because of the Lunar New Year.

But could be a place to try fishing. I was with the wife, so no chance this time.
Good info, I was thinking of finding other races cause Indos so troublesome to negotiate with
Old 19-02-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Wa damn shiok. Ytd the PH DH I met was quite pretty, and slim too. Seemed like no child either and no stretch mark or anything. Best of all, she's horny as fk, didn't ask for money and wanted to meet in the future. When fucking her, seemes like fucking a SYT, pretty tight body, slim stomach and perky boobs (just nice size imo)

Lucky me hahaha, finally, I matched with her from Badoo and chatted with her probably 3 months before able to meet.

Will definitely be meeting her more, I rather spent money book nicer hotel then give money and fk. Shiok sia haha

As for the hayhay fella, idk how to block a person in this forum but yeah idk what's wrong with him, WeirdChamp. Brother you need to move on lol.
Old 19-02-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornydude View Post
Good info, I was thinking of finding other races cause Indos so troublesome to negotiate with
I thought Burmese are quite conservative so harder to up. Though I must agree alot of them look quite young and pretty hahaha.
Old 19-02-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
Miroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wa damn shiok. Ytd the PH DH I met was quite pretty, and slim too. Seemed like no child either and no stretch mark or anything. Best of all, she's horny as fk, didn't ask for money and wanted to meet in the future. When fucking her, seemes like fucking a SYT, pretty tight body, slim stomach and perky boobs (just nice size imo)

Lucky me hahaha, finally, I matched with her from Badoo and chatted with her probably 3 months before able to meet.

Will definitely be meeting her more, I rather spent money book nicer hotel then give money and fk. Shiok sia haha

As for the hayhay fella, idk how to block a person in this forum but yeah idk what's wrong with him, WeirdChamp. Brother you need to move on lol.
Bro, u r lucky man👍 congratulations 👍👍 u sure make everyone envy here... including me 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1