The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sky River Spa: Open or Closed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddv03 View Post
Aww man, that’s sad, maybe I went on the wrong day too. maybe I show IC or something

“May I know where is Hokkaido”
Hokkaido is outside ferenheit
Please look at post # 17 in Hokkiado aka Sky River @ Bukit Bintang ( a different thread ).
Old 30-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ddv03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess I’ll just find a new place or try again next time
Old 20-09-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddv03 View Post
Hahah, I went in and the second glass door was locked, the guy said only member is allowed to go in. I got puzzled and I told him this never happen, the guy at the front desk said he don’t know. I ask how to get member he also said don’t know. I was also wearing normal black shirt and jeans and a bag, how the heck I wear a suit or something, I ain’t even Malay haha. It was weird, but looks like they don’t want me there so I went to green elephant instead
plain clothes officers also like to wear like that for both sg and my. Always got bring small sling bag, inside got their police stuff
Old 30-09-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 17
Ocarddoll is one of the Best!Ocarddoll is one of the Best!Ocarddoll is one of the Best!Ocarddoll is one of the Best!

Went there a couple of months ago (think is july or august). It is still not too late but the number of girl selection is not exactly exciting. Picked one and the service is also fairly bad. Plus the room is super run down.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ddv03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocarddoll View Post
Went there a couple of months ago (think is july or august). It is still not too late but the number of girl selection is not exactly exciting. Picked one and the service is also fairly bad. Plus the room is super run down.
If you go to Green Elephant, then Hokkaido looks 10 times better, Green Elephant the shower is dirty, it’s damn dark and the mattress is so dirty. But we are here to find things to bang, not talk about interior design, eh
Old 01-12-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
Was in Bt Bintang for a short trip. Been a while since my last trip to Sky River, so I went. It is now known as Hokkaido. Arrived at 11.30pm, wasn’t many people around. I was brought into the room to view the ladies. To my disappointment, only 3 came in. Asked the guy if there are any more, he said that night was slow. It was BULLSHIT coz when I finished and about to leave, I saw a damn long row of ladies.

Back to FR, my choices were a Mongolian (quite chubby), Vietnamese and Thai. As none were busty enough for my liking, I followed advice of seasoned players to go for the friendlier one. Got the Thai for RM238 and went to the room. And I didn’t make a wrong choice.

In the room, she stripped and my first sight was her small boobs (maybe a large A or small B cup). Petite slim body, ample ass. Pussy is smooth with a little hair left at the top. I’d prefer someone with a bit more curves and at least a C cup. But thank goodness it got better when she was washing me down in the shower. While soaping my bro, she did a pre-BJ. Nice one. Autoroamed her nips and ass while she bent over. Once in the room, she started with standard massage. What came after that blew my mind, she started licking and BBBJ for a good 5mins. Best part was when she went beyond the balls and started to ass rim with her tongue. And when I let out a sigh, she went on use her tongue to ass fuck me.

Turned around and BJ continued, while I fully autoroamed her. I felt every inch of her smooth skin and assets and started to finger her. She just smiled and continued with the BBBJ. I gave her the wink and she capped and rode me. Turned her around and fucked her missionary. As I was pumping her, I looked her and thought she was quite pretty up close. Tried to kiss her gently and she didn’t resist. Did a couple of positions and at one point, I tried my luck - pulled out my bro and tried to push it into her ass. She shook her head but still smiled at me, at least I tried. Went back into her pussy, opened her legs wide open while holding her ankles and rammed her till the bed shook and cummed. Damn nice GFE, only drawback is that she was quiet all the time. Other than that, I’ll give her 8/10 for her service.
Mongolian? Inner or Outer Mongolia? I remember Hokkaido Spa only China, Vietnam laos thai never heard of outer mongol
Old 02-12-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
zzzwithgirls is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
Mongolian? Inner or Outer Mongolia? I remember Hokkaido Spa only China, Vietnam laos thai never heard of outer mongol
I went there many times . Dun even know got Mongo
Old 04-12-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
8April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzwithgirls View Post
I went there many times . Dun even know got Mongo