The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
Maggi0770 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Qn: What about sex gives you the most pleasure?

Hello Samsters,

After being introduced to this site by my hubby (He is those silent reader type), and after reading some of the topics and posts, even started one story myself, this question came to mind and I would like to ask Samsters in this forum.
Non-imaginary answers would be preferred, though we have no way of checking your cognitive (mental) activities. I also urge you guys not to be too macho or gets hormonally out of control and start to flame others of their opinions please.

What about sex gives you pleasure?

1. The physical aspect
2. The willing party aspect
3. The unwilling party aspect
4. The psychological aspect (mental part)
5. The emotional aspect
6. The spiritual aspect
(this should be rare but hey why not)
7. The Ego portion
8. The Vanity Aspect
9. A particular kink that's in your blood and veins.
(erm BDSM, Ass play, Scat (ewww)).
10. Procreation Aspect
(Getting one pregnant aspect)
11. Love Aspect (the giving unto my partner part) aspect

I know most of you like me has a combination. But I thought it would be good to have a feel of what other people think that's good about sex.

Erm so back to the question.
What makes sex such a drive for you guys?
What about sex gives you the most pleasure?

Old 15-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
Maggi0770 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Qn: What about sex gives you the most pleasure?

Since I started the thread, I thought I would start the ball rolling.

For me it would be
the willing,
the emotional,
the love and sometimes
the procreation aspect.

I wanna give my self to my partner when I have sex. So I like the willing partner and the love part the most. So as I give, willingly, I hope receive what is willingly given. That’s that part of sex that drives me on and on.

Actually he was quite clueless in this regard of giving and receiving until he got “trained” by me sometime back.

So in a nutshell, I find out what my partner like, and let him find out what I like, and we take turns or sometimes simultaneously give each other whatever is needed or liked. That’s what we have been doing for 20 years already, actually 20-2 = 18 (2 years of break up, caused the idiot wanted a new model. KNS. Kekekekek. Sorry Dear if you are reading this). And since wants and needs changes over the years, we change/update our list of our wants and list.

One extreme example for us was this.
I found out that he is sexually frustrated in the work place, when he first started, as he has 90% female in the office quite a few chio bos too. He also has this saving people thing. So erm he gets offers to explore the female anatomy quite often, like at least once a month (damn). So I told him to tahan with frequent smses exchange and just come home to me if that happened.

When he returned, I bang him, or rather he bang me w/e until he couldn’t walk.
The next morning, I woke up 1 hour before, gave him heads, and bang until he can’t stand anymore. Gave heads again, and we fuck again. I think he came 3 times that 1 hour.

Did that for about 20 days until my period came. After I’d use toys to make him come, erm tired after giving head to one come u know. So he can’t stand liao then I let him go to work. So I supposed no more urgent reaction to the offers in the work place. There is this need, so I fulfill my ‘wifely’ duty. We promised, on our wedding night, that that’s the only cock that I’d ever touch, and he too for my vagina. And there’s nothing too taboo that we can’t talk about it especially sex.

This happened for about 2 months before he is better in dealing with offers.

18 years and we have only quarreled only once due to our first child.

So to me, it’s all about giving and receiving in regards to sex for me. And before any1 ask, erm no I won’t share my needs here, I thank you very much.

*Sly Grinn.*

Last edited by Maggi0770; 15-04-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: errata
Old 15-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -180 / Power: 0
Funky-Kuku Funky-Kuku

For me, it's the mental control. I am a giver and I like to control the pleasure my partner receives. Like a conductor in an orchestra, I try to dictate her highs and lows. That gives me pleasure, instead of a wham bam thank you mdm session. Eg. just when she is about to reach orgasm, i remove my tongue and stop licking. Watch her half-fucked face for 10 secs, then continue the journey to heaven for her.
Old 15-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

For me, I think SEX and MAKING LOVE have different meaning.
Sex is just do and go off.
While Making Love is more with emotional.

So well, here's mine:

Sex:
Appearance, touch and the 'urge'.

For this kind, usually an attractive girl, or perhaps at least some normal looking type will attract me. Next will be the touch, whereby how she or even we touches each other. And of course, the last is the 'urge' whereby as touches goes, the urge gets higher and stronger, which leads to sex. It just a part whereby the taker satisfies himself/herself. Very seldom that the giver will be satisfy too. Maybe satisfy in the 'ending' (ie: Money)

Making Love:
Love, willingly, and emotional.

I guess that's the main thing in between sex and making love, which is 'LOVE' or perhaps 'emotional' (Eg: Feeling)

We make love with our partner, and enjoying each other companion. In such, most of us will tends to please partner and get ourself orgasm at the same time if possible. It also base on love, and the feeling in between both. Perhaps some willingness between both party as well

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1