The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkieu View Post
Exchange rate varies from 16995 - 17030.
Okay Thanks bro
Old 28-05-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WanZengPipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkesyj View Post
Wah got so heng or not 😂
Yar man sibei heng hahahaha
Old 28-05-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WanZengPipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkieu View Post
Still plenty of options if you understand the cheong scene.

Also many other sites with similar modus operandi.
Thanks bro. By any chance can share? Just finished work and dinner... now back in hotel.

Btw, exchange rate at airport was 16800. I changed at a small money changer in hcm, 17000. Last Tues.
Old 29-05-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zinfandel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I'm organising a bachelor's trip for my friend, and he wants to check out the KTV scene in HCM. Any advice on where to go? We have been to Dongguan in its prime and also Jakarta quite often, was wondering if there are any decent KTVs in HCM that won't chop us until we die?

Requirements: We like drinking and chilling with the girls, don't need to get our rocks off every night but if we do find a nice girl we might take her back

Thanks in advance!
Old 30-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 10
funnlovinnguyy is a splendid one to beholdfunnlovinnguyy is a splendid one to beholdfunnlovinnguyy is a splendid one to beholdfunnlovinnguyy is a splendid one to beholdfunnlovinnguyy is a splendid one to beholdfunnlovinnguyy is a splendid one to beholdfunnlovinnguyy is a splendid one to behold

Hi in Ho Chin Min for 3 days starting next week Wednesday . Any recommendations on where to go near D1?

Last edited by funnlovinnguyy; 06-06-2019 at 09:29 AM.
Old 31-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SOFnth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, going to HCMC from 2-5 June. Anyone interested to
hang out and Chiong KTV/bar, please PM me =)
Old 01-06-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
darklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do any bros know Lily Spa?

Is it good?
Old 03-06-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Legendarypao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros can check whats the average pricing for overnight in Vietnam?
Old 03-06-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendarypao View Post
Hi bros can check whats the average pricing for overnight in Vietnam?
not cheap...3.5-4 mil

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 04-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

I have not been logging in for a long time. Came to take a look here at this HCM thread. Just sharing my point of view.

It is really not worth to cheong the mainstream places in HCM anymore as compare to the standards and service. Their cost of living is rising so fast and many foreigners spoiling the market there.

For KTV girls or overnight girls, ranging from 2-5m, its not worth it. Imagine we took a hour and half flight there just to screw same kind of girls we can get at the same price in Singapore.

Unless you can make the girl like u and call u every night after her work to come and sleep with you for free, if not i think just a normal cheonging session will do. No point paying the same price for something u can get in Singapore.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Simple advises:
1) Take meter taxi from Airport to D1
2) Book one hotel near Ben Thanh Market
(Little more ex but near everything u needs lol)
3) Nice food can try Takashimaya SC (Walking distance)
4) Nice beer R&R can go Pham Ngu Lao or Bui Vien (Pub Street)
5) A Reminder to bring your "Bao Ji Wan" there incase take wrong food
6) Prepaid sim card (18GB) Should not cost more than VND 200,000
7) Change your currency at SG Chinatown best too haha (Rate Higher)
8) Wana take photo with phone make sure dont stand too close to road (cases of tourist phone kana snatch off from robber bike)
9) GPS Map very important if u travel ard in HCMC alone.
10) Night club not advice to try especially lone Ranger

..... still many but cant recall liao haha
>>> Hopes these few tips do helps u , cheers
I have been to hcmc for 4 times. What you said is true.

Have to be careful of those "shoe cleaners" who will demand 1 million vnd, and those uncles on motorbike who wanna bring you to spas for bj. I still find crossing the roads there most fun.

I have relatives who stay at district 2 as they are expats living there, so i stay with them during my stay there. So i cannot bring gal back to fuck. There's a budget hotel there in district 2 known as hotel zen, where the rate is 100k vnd for 2 hours. Quite isolated as it is hidden in the suburbs. Good to go for quickie with wechat nearby gals.

Queen bee spa in district 7 (known as little korea) is ok as there are many gals to choose. But the gals cannot fully strip during fucking. And they are very sensitive to smartphone as there are many tourists secretly filming them.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

At district 1 "little tokyo". There are many ramen restaurants there, with a few decent massage spas and other "spas" with ladies below.

Old 05-06-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Since the First time & day i arrived and stepped on the soil of Vietnam on Year 2005 ,
And recent years do dropped by, i can say this country rapid pace growing on anything from Infrastructure to Technology was FAST.
Many years back District 7 was just a boring town... Look at it now... cool...D7 was expanding & building up fast & well to be the next most popular district.
SG Vivo City SC (Viet cooperate coy combined arms with our SG Mapletree) was there EVEN LHL visited it... Noted that many new high rise apartments (Thinking mainly build or stay by Koreans) was there... if i m not wrong,, if ever i had a chance to take a lift goes up to the highest level , should be able to see even Benh Thanh Market lol haha
Good to see Vietnam developing well....
As long as their Currency remain ard 16,000 - 17,000 VND ,,,good for SG bros that going up to chiong haha..
Noted during my time there was only 11,000 VND many years bk LOL

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 05-06-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Since the First time & day i arrived and stepped on the soil of Vietnam on Year 2005 ,
And recent years do dropped by, i can say this country rapid pace growing on anything from Infrastructure to Technology was FAST.
Many years back District 7 was just a boring town... Look at it now... cool...D7 was expanding & building up fast & well to be the next most popular district.
SG Vivo City SC (Viet cooperate coy combined arms with our SG Mapletree) was there EVEN LHL visited it... Noted that many new high rise apartments (Thinking mainly build or stay by Koreans) was there... if i m not wrong,, if ever i had a chance to take a lift goes up to the highest level , should be able to see even Benh Thanh Market lol haha
Good to see Vietnam developing well....
As long as their Currency remain ard 16,000 - 17,000 VND ,,,good for SG bros that going up to chiong haha..
Noted during my time there was only 11,000 VND many years bk LOL
Agree.

The local gals there are still enamored with singaporean men. Just impress them with some standard english and they literally wet their panties when you compliment her a bit.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ultimate83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in hcm on 14/06 to 15/06 wanna meet up for drinks. Or chiong Ktv together pm me thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1