The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HomeGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

I just got one Miss J does bj in the public carpark. but fucking exciting . but she clear my stock for this week. haha . maid really horny
Old 28-01-2016, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 12
wings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
That is more than their one month salary.
Yes, can see that maids are getting smarter now as many robert head splash money on them
Old 28-01-2016, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 12
wings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings4me View Post
Yes, can see that maids are getting smarter now as many robert head splash money on them
Actually, we really must not spoilt them. Recently, I get 2 bonk from two pinay maids. Did not pay anything except burgers and room charges.all I did was treat them as friend and spent time chatting with them, at times offer them car rides. After a few meet up, got them to go hotel with me.
Old 28-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings4me View Post
Actually, we really must not spoilt them. Recently, I get 2 bonk from two pinay maids. Did not pay anything except burgers and room charges.all I did was treat them as friend and spent time chatting with them, at times offer them car rides. After a few meet up, got them to go hotel with me.
Do u still chat with them n buy them burger, after u have bonk them? Or just totally no contact?
Old 28-01-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

I new here but not easy get maid n I try in ipanema last Sunday
Old 28-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Maybe u can go for those who looks like they just arrive not long ago, easier to bonk them. But if u go for those who got bonk n block until jialat jialat before, the chance r lower.
Old 28-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Catch no ball, you mean you got success or no ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Maybe u can go for those who looks like they just arrive not long ago, easier to bonk them. But if u go for those who got bonk n block until jialat jialat before, the chance r lower.
Not true .. a lot of new arrivals aren't really the old type kampong girls. A few are educated and exposed - cannot like before But, again, no pain, no gain. Still 'opportunity' exists.
Old 28-01-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
terjjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have a Filipino maid that i get to know at tagged. manage to bring her go hotel on our first meet up and now she is my FB that i just let her know when i free on sunday than we will meet and straight go hotel.
Old 28-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by terjjj View Post
i have a Filipino maid that i get to know at tagged. manage to bring her go hotel on our first meet up and now she is my FB that i just let her know when i free on sunday than we will meet and straight go hotel.
Good for you. how long you know her? she got ask for anything from you? I know 1 from badoo, went out with her for lunch n movie. I still no chance to Bonk her. She keep telling me not easy for her to fall in love. Wtf!!!
Old 28-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skyline0522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Good for you. how long you know her? she got ask for anything from you? I know 1 from badoo, went out with her for lunch n movie. I still no chance to Bonk her. She keep telling me not easy for her to fall in love. Wtf!!!
You tell her You no need her love and you will never give to love to her ! Important is her mouth service and puki clip
Old 28-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro i know her for about a year already. She had not ask for anything from me. i only spend hotel, drink and food till now. she even allow me doing raw. i am sure she only had me a fb as anytime on her off day i just text her and she will meet me.
Old 28-01-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
........she even allow me doing raw. i am sure she only had me a fb as anytime on her off day i just text her and she will meet me.
Hope she is telling truth bro if you doing RAW!
Old 28-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
Hope she is telling truth bro if you doing RAW!
should be bro cos i can meet her every sunday or sometime i tell her not free to meet than suddenly in the afternoon i say can meet and she still meet me. i am single anyway so meeting on every sunday is not an issue to me.
Old 28-01-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After so long u should have master alot of skill already. Another skill called move on . 😆😆😆😆
Old 28-01-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
should be bro cos i can meet her every sunday or sometime i tell her not free to meet than suddenly in the afternoon i say can meet and she still meet me. i am single anyway so meeting on every sunday is not an issue to me.
Bro, be careful ar. Most maid r well known for telling lies. I can say almost everyone I met, can be raw but I just ask them only, no action to most. U will be shock how they can manage their time so swee swee. Juz Google how many get tested for hiv every yr, provided they do the test. If lets say these tested positive ones were to screw these maidsssss, the high chance of doing raw is worrying. Just simple theory, if she can treat u this way, don't expect no other men will get such good service from her. Their intention is always money if not they come here to get screw only? Those who used to screw atb, will know all their pattern more or less r the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1