The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone tried the russians in pattaya and BKK?

any lobangs for russians/other angmos in thailand?

how much are the charges for such girls?

thanks experienced thailand cheonging samster bros

cheers

To Up :
Old 09-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone tried the russians in pattaya and BKK?

Try Suk soi 3. Never been there myself but heard they ply their trade along this soi.

Or CM2 below Novotel Siam Sq, tons of them in the disco. Cover charge applies.
Old 13-04-2009, 11:39 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anyone tried the russians in pattaya and BKK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz View Post
Try Suk soi 3. Never been there myself but heard they ply their trade along this soi.

Or CM2 below Novotel Siam Sq, tons of them in the disco. Cover charge applies.

Yeap...you got the answer precisely correct as I don't go for Russian and I do saw quite a few in CM2 and always in Suk. Soi3 area but not many.

Another place is Grace Hotel but then ..according to me.....low qty, IO could be wrong depending on what you are looking for?

The Russian girls available in Bangkok are mainly from countries like Uzbekistan, as I was told from a Thai friend, as I don't understand what they are speaking and I can't differential whether it is Russian or Uzbek anyway they look the same to me....... Prices range from 2,500 thai baht for a shot to 5000-6000 baht for the night, they might ask more...don't really know as I never asked them personally before..... only through from what friend said.

Good luck sorry can't help much over here!

Good luck!
Old 14-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

the other nite after my session in emmanuelle, as i was walking to the mrt station, a massage OKT, just next to emmanuelle, not nataree, asked me if i am interested in russian gals .... he claim it's young and beauthaiful ...
but me oreldi wasted ... so did not bother ....
Old 14-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
Clown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was quoted 6-8k by different russian girls for overnight..... din take up offer.... felt that I cld get prettier thai girls with same amt of money..
Old 14-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KingOfDesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are they good???
Old 14-04-2009, 01:05 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anyone tried the russians in pattaya and BKK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfDesire View Post
Are they good???
try and let us know the outcome....as I normally have pre-book "friends" before hand so no chance to try and I also prefer Thai rather than Russian.

Had them before in Europe! Not my cup of tea! Sorry !
Old 14-04-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To differentiate russians and eastern europeans eg.uzbeks,ukraine is by their eyebrows..eastern european normally have thicker eyebrow.(Its told by they themselves)Tried them few years back near Grace hotel.Normally they party at the basement disco and find potential customer there too.Around that place a lot of arabians, africans,indians,bangladeshis as restaurants there cater their foods.Prices may vary.During that times price quotes min. 3000b for LT.As claimed by them normally only asians will take them coz the whites normally come to thai to have a thai jewel not them.So when they smell that an asian is there to do pick up they will try to negotiate fast as not to lose out to others.After disco hours they will stand outside the hotel or a road outside a arabic name hotel(i forgot the name,use to house them and for ST if you don't want the hassle to go back to you hotel).Ever booked a GFE turkish that charge me 3500B for LT(starts from 1.00 am). We talked the whole night and she only left near evening around 6-7pm.We woke up after mid day and i expected her to leave but she asked me to bring her around BKK.So off we go makan and window shopping in town..what a wonderful experience i can't forget
Old 14-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
Clown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfDesire View Post
Are they good???
Well, the ones in Macau massage centres are good.... very good in fact, very enthusiastic...
Old 15-04-2009, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Ever booked a GFE turkish that charge me 3500B for LT(starts from 1.00 am). We talked the whole night and she only left near evening around 6-7pm.We woke up after mid day and i expected her to leave but she asked me to bring her around BKK.So off we go makan and window shopping in town..what a wonderful experience i can't forget
Hmmm...all this while tot u only tasted Tomyam and Mee Bakso. Didnt know u oso tasted Turkey meat liao. Damn it!
Old 16-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Prices range from 2,500 thai baht for a shot to 5000-6000 baht for the night...

I reckon thats somehow reasonable

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1