The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

if only i stay at North, will spend my moolah inside. sadly too many roberts in Singapore spoil the field
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kyonyuulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, does anyone know where is baozi? I've been called and texted these few days but didn't get any response from her =(
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

kyonyuulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, does anyone know where is baozi? I've been called and texted but didn't get any response from her =(
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Why would you make up such a hypothetical scenario to make your point? No one in the last few years has ever said go back to 90, even those who remember paying that price. No one is ever saying bring back the past.

The 130 being quoted by some MLs, to me and to some bros here, is too high, period, not only in price but also in mentality - to earn more for less. If you don't think so, fine. I couldn't care less those of you who are happy to pay 130 or more. But there is no need to resort to these kinds of remarks to belittle the other party. That's unbecoming of a senior bro like you.
Belittle? Unbecoming? Haha whut. I think Tom had make his sentences well enough to not offend any jelly hearts. He never force you to find those 130 and 150s? He never said anything like “you poor then don’t play la” kind of thing? Why are you so offended when all Tom mean is if you think high price is unacceptable for the given services, quit the hobby or find some other hobby. Is this wrong? Or you so sensitive that you can’t accept those facts?

All we wanted to convey is :Expensive&reduced service, don’t visit or quit the hobby. Wrong? I see nth wrong in that. Spend your money elsewhere, photography, fishing, bikes, cars, tennis and etc.
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
flyinglock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad no reply from chen chen
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
Davidquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavidquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Seems like new crop is trying to push 60min prices up and this time, quite alarming in numbers. Noticed quite a lot of new listings all list at $130 or $150 for 60mins.

Hope fellow bros don't give in to small head and pay these prices. As more of us conform to the new prices, it will eventually become the norm. I have cheonged from the days of 60 mins $100, to $110, to the current $120. MLs probably talk among themselves and when they see certain calibre can command $130 price tag, more and more will try and that's when it snowballs.
I don’t know what is your point to share this …
Everywhere, everything increase since how long ago …
ML @ 100 to 110 - mainly those above 40s or already citizenship here
ML @ 120 - mainly those here at least 1 to 2 years
Didn’t your wages increase since the day you cheong until now ?
Maybe you can share with me where to find a $3 chicken rice or 80c Kopi O , much appreciated .
Old Today, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangshangqian View Post
Put on some weight but still very shook to roam …
Sensual improve to 5G
I just visited her. She has been working out last few months. She has indeed slim down a fair bit vs her last stint. 5G nah… I did hear someone tried to ask for FL or extra service but was instantly turned down by her, hence making up this.
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
Dumbgame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDumbgame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

10 dollars.. Cut down 1 visit of your usual routine, you have 120 to go for 130-150. To be truthful, hj at most 50 and any higher I tap out. It’s the b2b and zhut zhut that adds up the price. So be happy lah since already overpaying 90-100-110-120-130-150.

Have you seen the FL market? Up by 200 leh. Just got back. It was 300 when I went on hiatus and now is 500. Cut down visit also not enough for rtf. Anyway, still went to try out. Once in a while. Don’t say I spoil market please. I’d feel and understand the situation.
Old Today, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
stupidboysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
I just visited her. She has been working out last few months. She has indeed slim down a fair bit vs her last stint. 5G nah… I did hear someone tried to ask for FL or extra service but was instantly turned down by her, hence making up this.
MHT, tomato, now it is his show time for fairy…

We should give him big applause lol …
Old Today, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Straddino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why would you make up such a hypothetical scenario to make your point? No one in the last few years has ever said go back to 90, even those who remember paying that price. No one is ever saying bring back the past.

The 130 being quoted by some MLs, to me and to some bros here, is too high, period, not only in price but also in mentality - to earn more for less. If you don't think so, fine. I couldn't care less those of you who are happy to pay 130 or more. But there is no need to resort to these kinds of remarks to belittle the other party. That's unbecoming of a senior bro like you.
You probably are one of those that MLs always comment “不到点不会走”
In layman, even you dressed up by 50min, you will only leave the place at 60min mark….make every cents of what you paid for worth…💪
Old Today, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What a wonderful start to the day - outside taking in the crisp clean smell of fresh morning air.... mmmmmmm.

After a weekend of hard-core action, I think I'll bring it down a few notches. Time to re-visit some generously endowed MLs whom I can lay down on big, natural, pillowy breasts, and just while away the time breathing in the sweet scent and warm touches of their beautiful bosoms.

So this week, I plan to rtm Bao Zi, Ruan Ruan and perhaps Kiki, and.....hmmmm. Isn't there anyone new with beautiful breasts as these now? Besides Nina, is there anyone new in SLG with big natural cahoonas now? Perhaps Chen Chen, who else?
哇牛逼喔哥!没有问能不能舔妹妹啊?像被我的caicai拒绝后恼羞成怒来论坛抹黑人家卖炮?然后删com ment后你还说人家有backup
Old Today, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -508 / Power: 0
Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidboysg View Post
MHT, tomato, now it is his show time for fairy…

We should give him big applause lol …
Your nick is so nice …probably same as real person 🤣🤣
Thanks for 关注 我。
Old Today, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
tried before, spa location, imo not worth. face looks 80% similar to pics though. theres a review a couple of pages back
Old Today, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4736 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My apology if some took to look at the other way.
Don't think many will disagree with the numbers of "I used to pay XX dollar for XX service" post keep popping up.

And no, I grew up in a huge family in a tiny 3 rooms flat in the 70s.
So belittling people is never in my DNA and I still keep faith in my roots.

What I always share is we should enjoy this hobby within our limit and most importantly be happy.
Coz no point keep repeating about price, etc.
Is ok to agree to disagree.
Is a forum for discussion and give our 2cts.
Again, i never belittle anyone here.
If you felt so, my apology again.

P.S. I never considered myself a senior bro. I'm learning like everyone everyday.
And my thought to those new member who joined. There is no need to put yourself very low when sharing your MR or thoughts.
Everyone is on level footing here. New or Old.

Last edited by Tom666; Today at 02:29 AM.
Old Today, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
tofuboi9292 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-yi-massage/

Any review for this? keen to try nuru

Just listed yesterday. But the video doesn't seem to match the photos one, got mole on the chest for video but don't have for all the photos.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1