The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
You visited her liao?

Nope, the friend I mentioned went back China a few weeks back.

Edit:

Just searched and someone visited liao:

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=21...stcount=104944
Shuang Shuang is her housemate bro
Old 08-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Hmm sound like L*** always like to fly aeroplane de
Not her.. . This one she still informed though a bit too late for me to make back up plans.

But previously the puffy nipples one totally forgotten about it and not very apologetic, quite DL and dropped her completely lol

Zara
Old 08-04-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Who's the puffy nipples?

Anymore other good puffy nipples to recommend? I like to zhu zhut and make them more puffy

Quote:
Not her.. . This one she still informed though a bit too late for me to make back up plans.

But previously the puffy nipples one totally forgotten about it and not very apologetic, quite DL and dropped her completely lol
Old 08-04-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
Shuang Shuang is her housemate bro
I tried to book her today but probably cos I highlighted her yesterday couldn't get the timeslot... or she already got some steady but quiet customers...

Zara
Old 08-04-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Who's the puffy nipples?

Anymore other good puffy nipples to recommend? I like to zhu zhut and make them more puffy
Lol, do a search... sure come out.

Zara
Old 08-04-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 11
pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!pinkguy is one of the Best!

Quote:

starts with C ?
Old 08-04-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post
https://qianjin-12.net/index.html?se...%8D%E5%8 A%A1

Anyone tried the girls from this website? Some looks really chio and some also provide sm services.
Regardless which site all r repeat same FLs some with diff photo
Old 08-04-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torotoro View Post
Has Lulu rtc? Anyone has any info?
still in SGP.
Old 08-04-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
still in SGP.
Lulu on leave for so long, waiting for very long already
Old 08-04-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Really hate it when ML cancels the appointment within 2 hours prior, though I know she may really have something urgent suddenly.

Just that we are busy also, and I plan my meetings zhun zhun so in between I have time to travel and go for massage. By the time I see the cancellation message, already no time to find substitute.
Feel you bro. I got cancelled 30mins before recently. But luckily managed to find one at the last min
Old 09-04-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sajzec is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Sounds like C with puffy nipples and new hair extensions
Seems to be how she juggles her average clientele
Old 09-04-2022, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 16
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/fei-fei-massage/

Due to my regular Rayna not available due to personal reason, decided to try Fei Fei since timing match me.

Location is discreet neighborhood with parking available inside the condo. Let her know and she will open the gate for you.

Nice cute voice greeted me on the phone and at doorway. There was no awkward silence and enjoy my conversation with her just like an old friend. Did not touch her phone during our engagement.

Looks: 7.5/10 - Quite pretty lady in her late 20s with the usual meitu discount

Body: 8/10 - nice standard C boobs, great for grabbing. Not petite but consider good figure with nice round butt

Massage: 8/10 - relaxing massage which soothen my body, not piano type and hardworking

Sensual: 10/10 - SN and willing to service what you want within her boundaries. Her HDLY coupled with another concurrent action of gentle stroking action that's akin to AR really caught me by surprise.

Gfe: 9/10 - service oriented and accommodating yet not those commercial feeling. Its like meeting my lover

Rtm - definitely...I love the chemistry we have and the entire engagement was non commercial feel and not awkward. Will rtm and consider to add her to my rotation list.

Stay tuned for my FR on Lollo next...
Old 09-04-2022, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tried Xiang Xiang
https://isyou-5.com/model/xiangxiang-3349/

Heard that her massage skills are good so I decided to take the chance. 1st time try and booked her for 2 hrs. No regrets. Her massage skills are good imo compared to most of the ML here.

She can articulate and target well on the pressure points and veins to loosen my stiff muscles. And she has strength. She can do JG if you want,but I didn't.

Her service attitude is very good. Welcome me with smile, helped me to hang clothes, offered fruit juice, and super chatty.

Area G (single digit LOR, but at the very quiet side)
Stayed alone in Condo and very clean and tidy.
Looks: same as the photo
Massage: very good for me
Body: not model type, not chubby, just nice for me. Boobs are B+ I think. Can squeeze and suck.
Action: I had 1 HJ and capped BJ. Teasing is good for me.
Value: well worth for that price and definitely my regular list now.
Old 09-04-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1688 View Post
Tried Xiang Xiang
https://isyou-5.com/model/xiangxiang-3349/

Heard that her massage skills are good so I decided to take the chance. 1st time try and booked her for 2 hrs. No regrets. Her massage skills are good imo compared to most of the ML here.

She can articulate and target well on the pressure points and veins to loosen my stiff muscles. And she has strength. She can do JG if you want,but I didn't.

Her service attitude is very good. Welcome me with smile, helped me to hang clothes, offered fruit juice, and super chatty.

Area G (single digit LOR, but at the very quiet side)
Stayed alone in Condo and very clean and tidy.
Looks: same as the photo
Massage: very good for me
Body: not model type, not chubby, just nice for me. Boobs are B+ I think. Can squeeze and suck.
Action: I had 1 HJ and capped BJ. Teasing is good for me.
Value: well worth for that price and definitely my regular list now.
Refer to me and some other bros earlier postings. She is available for FJ also though her tatoo is a turn off for some.
And for FJ u need to bring your own cd cause she use some plastic wrap to give u a bj. So for FJ u need to bring ur own cd.
She is ang kong siao and her tatoo can be a turn off.
And her FJ is just so so only. As for massage not sure if its really that good cause when me and some other bros visit her is kindda piano. Maybe u have good chmistry with her.
As for me its a no RTM or RTF.
As usual ur YMMV.
Old 09-04-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
woshisepei is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try Jade (https://sglonelyguy-5.com/jade-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central
Looks – 8/10: Milf, I like mature woman
Body – 7.5/10: Nice body, white smooth skin
Massage – 9.5/10, trained masseuse, professional and good quality massage, not piano type. Her massage skill is excellent. It is a relaxing time and quite effective massage, very suitable for people who has undergone tired body or body aches. She really work hard during full massage time.
Juagen - 9/10: It is magic time what is happened to me and a point that it feels even more stimulating than shot…Those who addicted to massage and JG will be known after you tried. It is totally different feeling, made my manhood harder like when I was young.

HJ - 8.5/10 - Her various teasing skill that let you feel relax even after you cum
Place: Cozy, Hygiene and comfortable, free parking
Overall she is friendly, really enjoy unforgettable session, She’s definitely a MUST TRY if you prefer JG and manhood treatment.

Confirm to return back to her sooner
her name is changed to Romy https://sglonelyguy-11.com/romy-massage/
in general, agree on above FR, massage skill is best, HDLY is amazing. those who want to real massage, she is best choice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1